42 Reviews for Harpist-Miriam Shilling

Instrumental-Solo (2)
Harp (2)
Ceremony (2)
Cocktail Hour (1)

Miriam was wonderful to work with and her music is beautiful! She was very responsive and clear and made things simple.

Profile Picture Jessica , 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam offered just the right touch to the ambiance of our wedding. She knew the right pieces of music to play and was responsive and friendly.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam was great, from first interaction through the wedding itself. She has a broad range of musical knowledge and I think will be able to suit anyone's need if they're looking for a harpist for a special event. We really enjoyed working with her and she's very accommodating and easy-going. Her performance at the event itself was just the sort of tranquil atmosphere we were looking for. Thanks Miriam!

Profile Picture Aerel, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I definitely would recommend her. She was always very professional. The music was wonderful.

Profile Picture Tina, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam was really wonderful and we are so happy to have had her at our big day! I was able to set everything up with her via email since we live out of state and she let me pick several "non traditional" songs, which made it all the more personal for us!

Profile Picture Joelle, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumental-Solo, Harp

Miriam was an absolute joy to have on our wedding day. The mood she set with how beautifully she played her harp was amazing! I am very appreciative that she so gracefully made our special day just that much more special. Thank you!

Profile Picture Madlyn, 7/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Make sure to talk with harpist in advance on details of songs for the ceremony. We forgot to let her know we wanted the entry song to be played all the way through. Miriam did a fantastic job for us and we'd recommend her without hesitation!??

Profile Picture Leann, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam was amazing. Even though it rained during our ceremony and cocktail hour, she worked well with our wedding coordinator and families to find the best solution. Would recommend her over and over again!!!

Profile Picture stacie, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

My wife and I were in a bind due to an unfortunate circumstance with our original musician. I found Miriam online and she was a pleasure to talk to and was more than flexible for us - particularly given the lack of advanced notice we provided her! She was accommodating with respect to our preference of music and some last minute requests we made. Her music was beautiful! It truly added to our wedding experience and was a memorable part of the most special day in our lives.

Profile Picture Jarett, 8/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

All of our guests loved the music Miriam played. She added a graceful beauty to our ceremony and we could not be happier.

Profile Picture Thomas, 6/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam was absolutely great. She is a wonderful musician and she is very flexible.
I would recommend her to any one seeking for professionalism, talent and great attitude.

Profile Picture Manuela, 6/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Absolutely amazing musician... Miriam and her harp were my favorite aspect of the wedding. My guests are still complimenting me on what a beautiful addition to the ceremony the harp was. She played all the music on queue and flawlessly... even switching to the piano for cocktail hour. Booking and sorting out song list and other details was effortless, she was patient, organized and always willing to answer any questions. I never had to wait more than a day for a response I really cannot say enough good things about her... She was absolutely wonderful to work with and I hope I can use her again in the future. If you are looking for a unique and talented musician I highly recommend Miriam and her harp :) Thank you for making our wedding day a dream come true!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam played at our wedding and was enthusiastically received by all. Not only did she play beautifully, she got into the swing of the party by wearing a hat that matched the wedding theme. Consummate professional. We recommend her for any occasion!

Profile Picture Owai, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Everyone loved the music at the ceremony. It was just what I wanted.

Profile Picture Angela, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I would highly recommend her. She was prompt and pleasant with a fair price. She was a beautiful part of our special day.

Profile Picture Esther Marie, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam was great to work with. She was on time and did the job just like we hoped. The price was fair and we would recommend her again.

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We used Miriam for our wedding April 18th. She played for both our ceremony and during the cocktail party. She is an amazing harpist, who is very talented. Miriam is very professional and responsive. She is quick to answer any questions and give suggestions as well. I would definitely recommend using Miriam Shrilling for any event, and I hope to use her again in the future.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

It was a pleasure working with Miriam. She is extremely responsive, prompt, professional and flexible. Every time I contacted her she was quick to respond. She will also learn to play anything you want her to. My ceremony was just perfect because of her. She played beautifully at our wedding and we received so many compliments because of her. I highly recommend using Miriam for your ceremony and/or cocktail hour. You will not be disappointed! I hope I get the chance to hear Miriam play again one day soon.

Profile Picture User2727873, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Many guests told us how wonderful Miriam's music was and how much they loved it. The harp music was one of the highlights of the wedding. Miriam was very flexible with the music selection and was willing to learn new pieces to play for us during our ceremony and cocktail hour. We enjoyed having her take part in our special day.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Very professional...pleasant to work with...very talented

Profile Picture susan, 11/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam played various harp music for my wedding ceremony and cocktain hours. She was very pofessional and prompt. Everyone loved the music.

Profile Picture marianne, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I didn't get a chance to meet miriam on my wedding day because of all the chaos but she sued beautifully during my ceremony and cocktail hour and would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture melinda, 9/13/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Working with Miriam was a pleasure! The first time I emailed her, she got back to me in one hour. She has always gotten back to me immediately and has always been very professional and friendly. I was worried about a couple of things for the wedding day, and the one thing I was not worried about was how the music situation would go! I knew I was in good hands with Miriam. She is extremely professional, prompt, accommodating and the music was beautiful. There was nothing I would change about the experience and I would recommend using Miriam to anyone. I hope to have the chance to hear Miriam's beautiful music again one day.

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Miriam is fantastic as a person and as a musician. She played at our wedding, harp during the ceremony and (in-house) piano during cocktail hour. She was very professional prompt (arrived ahead of time) and delivered on everything she promised. We would definitely recommend her as a vendor for any event

Profile Picture Yuri, 6/9/13, 2 Reviews