Michele Roger Reviews

3 | Detroit, MI

3 Reviews for Michele Roger

• Cara

Cara · Married on 09/16/2012

Michele was fabulous! We had an outdoor wedding, so it was either live musician or no music at all. We found Michele very randomly when we were walking around the the Rust Belt the same day she happened to be playing there. We asked her if she did weddings, she said yes and gave us her card, and we booked her probably 2 weeks later. She was very affordable and was helpful in figuring out what songs I wanted played at the ceremony. Unfortunately, during the ceremony, I was so focused on other things, I wasn't even really listening as I walked down the aisle! My guests commeneted later to us how beautiful the harp was - so I guess I'll have to take their word on it! I would definitely recommend Michele to anyone, especially someone who's looking for something a little less traditional than Here comes the Bride played on a church organ.

Sent on 10/16/2012

Barbara · event on 12/09/2010

Michelle played for my fathers funeral and it was beautiful. Very blessed she was available.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Pam · Married on 05/03/2014

Having Michele play her beautiful harp and music at our event was a lovely addition. I am proud to recommend her. It gave our events a very special touch, and mood.

Sent on 04/10/2018