Harpist - Mary Keener Reviews

Harpist - Mary Keener 5
Harpist - Mary Keener 6
Harpist - Mary Keener 7

Tony · Married on 09/27/2015

Mary is an amazing musician and professional. We were pleased with every aspect of our experience with her.

Mary gave us guidance as to what types of music would be best for specific portions of our ceremony. She also listened to what we wanted and despite us not knowing where to begin - she helped us in creating a flawless set of music for our special day.

Mary is very experienced and knows all the right questions to ask in terms of preparation. She helped us make our wedding perfect. She played beautifully and we could not have been happier with our experience. Thanks Mary!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Rachael · Married on 09/19/2015

I knew that I wanted a harpist to play during our ceremony, and from the moment I met Mary I knew that we had found what we had been looking for! She replied immediately to my email and explained everything very clearly, and she was so friendly and easy to work with. We were able to go to hear her play music selections, and she played many different songs so we could hear what they would sound like. Mary was able to play such a wide variety of music, from classical pieces to the Beatles (she even played the Star Wars theme for us!). It was so nice to be able to completely customize our ceremony instead of having to select from a short list of the usual songs. I would highly recommend booking Mary for your ceremony! She plays beautifully, and the harp adds a unique touch if you're looking for something a little different than the usual stringed instruments.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Mary was excellent! She was able to perform for our outdoor wedding very last minute, had great suggestions for music and was able to play everything we requested. She played beautifully, many of our guests commented on the wonderful harp music was!

Sent on 03/19/2016

Mary was great to work with for our wedding. She organized transportation to our ceremony site directly with the venue, she was punctual and most importantly her music was so beautiful. Mary was also very helpful in picking the songs for each part of the ceremony. I would highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Katie · Married on 08/22/2015

Mary was tremendous. She played so beautifully and truly made the wedding atmosphere light and lovely. I would highly recommend Mary's services.

Sent on 12/30/2015

john · Married on 08/21/2015

We had a relatively small private dinner wedding. My spouse had not even thought of having music and was puzzled by my desire for a harpist. Well, Mary changed that!! She was fantastic, providing the "just right" setting for a just right occasion. Everyone raved about about her performance including my spouse AND the wait staff as well as the guests. She was just the right balance for the occasion and I love having the opportunity to rave about her!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Rebecca · Married on 08/01/2015

Mary was an exceptional additional to our big day!! She was always very responsive and helped us pick out music that reflected our personalities for our big day. Her music is breathtaking and many of my quests commented on how lovely it was to have her music playing. If you are considering a harpist for your wedding or if you aren't sure what type of music you want at your wedding, you have to give Mary a try!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Mary is absolutely amazing - if I could give her 10 stars I would. She played for our wedding ceremony a few weeks ago and we could not have been happier. We met with her prior to the ceremony to pick our song selections and were completely blown away by her talent. Guests commented about what a treat it was to have a harpist and complimented her music throughout the night. Not only is Mary truly gifted with the art of music, she is such a sincere, kind person. Definitely recommended!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Laura · Married on 07/19/2015

My husband and I loved Mary Keener! The music was perfect for our entire event. Everyone raved about the harpist and how special she made our wedding. We would highly recommend her services for any event.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Brittany · Married on 07/17/2015

Having a harp for a ceremony was one of the best decisions we made. It was the perfect touch! We had so many compliments from guests about the harp and how great it was! Mary is amazing and she is extremely talented. She was so easy to work with. She met with us prior to booking so we could see her play live. The minute she started, we knew we had to have her at our wedding. She worked with us to pick songs that meaning. Another bonus is, the harp itself. It is absolutely gorgeous and added to the beauty of our decor. I highly recommend Mary for anyone looking for live music, be it a wedding or any other special event.

Sent on 12/05/2015

Our anticipated June wedding soon became what some would call a blessing or a misfortune-rain took over the morning of our wedding.

When we arrived however, prior to the ceremony, Mary was already there setup and playing music for our guests to enjoy to the background of raindrops.

She was great to meet with us on her personal time to plan the ceremony music selections and skillfully inserted appropriate background music when it was needed during the ceremony transitions.

Her talented and beautiful playing made our wedding very special and we would highly recommend her as a musical addition for any event.

Thanks Mary!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/15/2015

Hiring Mary to provide our ceremony music was one of the easiest, best decisions I made during our wedding planning process. She was so sweet and helpful. I immediately felt comfortable with her when I met her for our consultation. She provided helpful suggestions when I wasn't sure what I wanted and was so accommodating to all my requests. After our consultation, she followed up to confirm everything we had decided, just to make absolutely sure we were all on the same page. On the day of our wedding, she arrived right on time, and made sure everything was ready by the time our guests started arriving. We received so many compliments about Mary's playing. I would hire her again in a heartbeat, and highly recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful, live music for any occasion!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Sherry · Married on 10/19/2014

Mary Keener - The BEST Wedding Harpist / Musician

Mary was the PERFECT addition to my daughter's wedding. She added a simple elegance that provided a beautiful accent to the ceremony. Mary was helpful guiding us to some musical suggestions and also very open to our requests. In addition we included her as the music for the reception cocktail hour - which was just the right touch for mingling and listening to her wide repertoire. I could not have been more pleased!! She is so nice to work with, reasonably priced and extremely professional. She is experienced with weddings which means she is very self managed - a detail that did not need my attention on the day of the wedding!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Harpist - Mary Keener 8
    Harpist - Mary Keener 9
    Harpist - Mary Keener 10
    Harpist - Mary Keener 11

Laura · Married on 09/20/2014

Mary did a fantastic job with the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. The harp music she played was gorgeous and magical, and really helped to set the romantic mood we were looking for. We had a number of guests come up to us and tell us how awesome it was that we had a harpist and how much they enjoyed it.

On top of being a wonderful musician, Mary also went above and beyond; just 2 weeks before our wedding my fiance asked her if she could possibly learn a lesser known song from Zelda (Nintendo game). Despite the short notice, Mary learned it and played it absolutely beautifully. Although barely anyone knew what she was playing, those guests who did realize it got a huge kick out of it, as did we! She was so nice and was overall just great to work with.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Allison · Married on 09/06/2014

Mary was absolutely perfect for our wedding ceremony. She is a gifted harpest and an amazing individual. She was flexible and helpful in picking out the music for our ceremony. She arranged a time for us to listen to her prior to the day and was very flexible when our flight was delayed. Her music was beautiful and enchanting! We are still receiving compliments from our friends and families on how wonderful she was!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Mary is amazing! She plays the harp beautifully, and really worked with us on the music we wanted. She played classical music as I walked down the aisle, and then Journey as we walked back down as a couple. This was just a beautiful detail to the ceremony, and I'm so happy she was there. Her music made the ceremony magical.

Sent on 09/01/2014

Erika · Married on 08/16/2014

Mary provided the music for our ceremony and she did an outstanding job! I got so many compliments on our choice in harpist. She was easy to work with and very accommodating!

Sent on 08/30/2014

I cannot recommend Mary highly enough! Her music was absolutely beautiful!! We got married at the Denver Botanic Gardens (York Street location), and the harp music was the perfect complement to the garden setting. Mary has a very extensive repertoire, and she was so helpful in selecting the music for our special day. She was extremely professional and very responsive, which really is important for wedding vendors. I was stressed about a lot of things surrounding my wedding because I didn't have a planner or coordinator, but I never worried for a minute about the music. I would highly recommend Mary!

Sent on 05/03/2014

Katie · Married on 04/12/2014

Mary is a beautiful harpist! She was very nice and let me come to her home to sit and listen to her play before I booked her. She was willing to do any songs I wanted and willing to work with anyone if I wanted to add more musicians. I almost cried when she played the song I would walk down the aisle to...it was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2013

If you want to add elegance and beauty to your ceremony, having Mary play is definitely the way to go. Her talent and her professionalism added so much to our wedding and made it even more memorable! We, as well as our guests were quite impressed with how many songs she could play so beautifully!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Hila · Married on 09/29/2013

Mary was amazing. We asked her for specific songs and those that she did not already know, she was happy to learn. The music was wonderful. We were told by many of our guests that it was so elegant and special having a harpist play as we walked down the aisle. No wedding should happen in Denver without her playing. Obviously, we would recommend her.

Sent on 02/23/2014

My husband and I would highly recommend Mary Keener for playing the harp at any special event! She did a lovely job playing the harp during our cocktail hour, dinner and wedding cake service at our wedding reception. She was very professional, responsive and helpful when planning our wedding from across the world!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Alicia · Married on 09/07/2013

I would definitely recommend Mary Keener for the ceremony music! She played beautifully and was very reliable, as well as super friendly! She offered many good suggestions, and had a wide variety of music to play!! We were not disappointed at all, and received many compliments on how lovely the harp was for our ceremony.

Sent on 02/09/2014

We were very pleased to have chosen Mary to be part of our special day. All of the guests loved her music.

Sent on 02/21/2014

Lee · Married on 08/17/2013

I would deffinately chose Mary as a Harpist for any occasion. She is very professional, punctual and just a great person. Most of the complements I got on our wedding were about her. Excellant choice!

Sent on 01/25/2014