Harpist - Mary Keener Reviews

Harpist - Mary Keener 5
Harpist - Mary Keener 6
Harpist - Mary Keener 7

Ashley · Married on 07/24/2017

Mary was amazing! She met with us before the wedding and let us listen to her play. She played songs we thought we might want in our ceremony, and made her own suggestions as well (many of which we ended up going with because they were better than our own!). On the day of the ceremony I didn’t have to worry about a thing. She played beautiful music that really added a special touch to our ceremony.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Parker · Married on 07/22/2017

Mary is absolutely fantastic.....we were so lucky to find her. Not only is she extremely competitively priced, she is very good at what she does and is quite talented. We even visited her house to listen to some of her work which was incredibly helpful....and she can show you how many songs she actually knows (spoiler...there are a ton)!

Mary even learned a new song for us to play at the wedding about a month or so before the wedding day. If you are looking for a harpist in the Denver(ish) area, look no further than Mary Keener! Thanks again, Mary!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Nhung · Married on 07/02/2017

Mary Keener was awesome for our destination wedding in the mountains. We were afraid of rain on the day of the ceremony but Mary was very flexible about arriving early or staying later. Gratefully we got no rain but Mary showed up early anyways. We met with Mary 2 days before the ceremony and she basically played the entire set for us, it was amazing just watching/listening to how much real talent she has. We asked her to play a lot of new songs (pop songs & songs from movies) and although she hadnt played them before, she was able to play them very well on what seemed to be her first or second try. Having live music is important to get the right ambiance for your ceremony so dont skip it. Not only does the Harp look great in pictures, but her sound was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Parke · Married on 06/24/2017

Mary is absolutely the best !!! Her music set the perfect tone for my daughter's wedding at the Denver Botanic Gardens. I would use her again for any occasion. Helen Montague Charlotte, N.C.

Hector · Married on 06/12/2017

Mary is amazing. My wife and I met her during my sister's wedding and I knew I wanted her to play at my wedding. She took the time to listen to us and was flexible with the pieces we requested. She truly is a professional.

Brooke · Married on 06/11/2017

Mary was absolutely amazing!!! She added the perfect touch to our wedding ceremony that guests are still talking about! Mary is so talented and provides beautiful ambience!!! We loved that she was part of our special day and would recommend her to everyone!! Take advantage of our outstanding performance! And make her part of your special day!!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Kelsi · Married on 06/03/2017

Mary was wonderful and we thoroughly enjoyed our experience having her play at our wedding ceremony. Not only is she a very talented musician, she was a true professional throughout the whole process leading up to the wedding. She was very responsive and always got back to me very quickly. Mary also let me choose all of the songs leading up to, during and after the ceremony and she can usually accommodate special requests. Our guests raved about the intimate feel that Mary’s music created and we couldn’t be happier! If you want to add a unique and memorable touch to your wedding ceremony and not just the standard recorded music played on a speaker, look no further than Mary!

Harpist - Mary Keener 8
    Harpist - Mary Keener 9

jennalee · Married on 06/02/2017

I having Mary play harp at our wedding! Her music was such an amazing touch to the ceremony! I am so impressed by the large selection of music she can play. Mary was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and was flexible when I changed to ceremony time around a bit. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Tom · Married on 05/20/2017

We have hired Mary on two occasions - once for a funeral and once for our own wedding. Both times Mary has been extremely professional in her approach to working with the music director at our church and with us to make sure our selected music is played perfectly and at the appropriate time(s) throughout the ceremonies. She even learned new music that wasn't in her standard repertoire and it was performed flawlessly. Mary has arrived early both times, and sets her instrument up well in advance of the event with minimal disruption to others. She is a truly talented individual. Her services are well worth her price - plus tip!

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Harpist - Mary Keener 10
    Harpist - Mary Keener 11
    Harpist - Mary Keener 12

Mary Grey · Married on 10/22/2016

I am so thankful we decided to have Mary be a part off our wedding day and ceremony. She was a pleasure to work with from the start. Our meeting time was sweet and short, but very valuable to making decisions on ceremony music. Every song I had in mind, Mary knew and was able to play for me during our meeting. She sounds even more beautiful in person than I expected!! Looking back and watching our wedding video, hearing the ceremony music gives me chills. Everything was so beautiful!! She was even able to accommodate us by allowing my husband's grandfather to sing along for two of the songs we chose. Absolutely our favorite part of the ceremony! We love Mary, and couldn't imagine not having her as our wedding ceremony musician!!!

Sent on 01/02/2017

Kariann · Married on 10/17/2016

Mary made our ceremony and cocktail hour that much more special. Mary was so great to work with, and willing to learn a new song if needed, but she has a vast array of different songs perfect for your day ready to be chosen. If you're looking for an alternative to recorded songs, Mary is the way to go, the harp is a beautiful instrument that definitely ups the romantic feel for the wedding.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

We booked Mary Keener for our wedding in October. She was very accommodating as far as what songs I wanted to have played. She kept in touch before the wedding and was great about making sure my mom and I had updated invoices. She arrived at our venue early and played the most beautiful music during our ceremony. She was such a special touch to our special day and I would recommend her to anyone! I am so appreciative of Mary and her amazing talent!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Anthony · Married on 09/24/2016

Mary was absolutely incredible! Hands down, one of the most enjoyable people to work with throughout our wedding process. She was so friendly when we met with her to pick out music, and she was terrific in giving us some options and ideas of her own when were looking for them, but also was able to whip out a specific, non-traditional song when we asked for it to also be added. And then for the day of the wedding, while we were so busy and preparing for the ceremony and did not get to hear her too much ourselves, our guests raved about how wonderful she was. Everyone though that having harp music for the ceremony and pre-ceremony was a beautiful idea and truly help to set the mood, and Mary was simply perfect for this. She was also so friendly with no only us. but to others at the ceremony as well. If you are looking for a harpist to grace whatever scene you may have, your looking is over!!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Julie · Married on 08/27/2016

Mary plays the harp beautifully. We knew we wanted to hire her right away. She played for our wedding ceremony and we received so many compliments. It made the ceremony extra special. She is extremely talented, knowledgeable, professional and very easy to work with. Don't hesitate to use her for your event!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Megan · Married on 08/13/2016

Mary was so great to work with, and all my wedding guests were just blown away by her talent and how beautiful her music was at my ceremony. She is a great option to make your day even more special and stand out from the rest.

Sent on 08/20/2016

Allyson · Married on 08/06/2016

Mary was very knowledgeable and great to help out when our original harpist was not able to play for our wedding!

• Celia

Celia · Married on 07/30/2016

This was such a unique addition to our ceremony and cocktail hour! We had so many complements how wonderful the harpist was and the great addition this was to our day. Mary was great. We were unable to meet beforehand and just gave her a few songs I had in mind. Mary showed up timely and played wonderfully. I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Alissa · Married on 07/22/2016

Mary did a fantastic job at our wedding. She has an extensive repertoire of music to choose from and is willing to learn new songs to accommodate the bride and groom's desires. She is friendly, easy to work with and offers her service at a much lower price than the harpist recommended by our venue. I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Julianne · Married on 07/02/2016

Mary was a fantastic addition to our wedding day! She was very easy to work with and on our wedding day despite the drizzly weather she still made it work and played beautifully for our ceremony. I couldn't have walked down the isle without her on the harp!

Lori · Married on 07/01/2016

Mary stepped in after the harpist that came with our wedding venue broke her hand. We found she has a vast selection of music to choose from and really added that special romantic touch to our outdoor wedding.

Angela · Married on 06/25/2016

Mary is a very talented woman and phenomenal musician. She really made my wedding day memorable. Very professional and accommodating!

Eric · Married on 06/25/2016

Mary was perfect! She learned an obscure song for my wife's entrance and it was beautiful. She was quick in her responses, extremely professional and simply a joy to work with.

Alyssa · Married on 06/18/2016

Mary was so easy to work with! She even offered us a private listening prior to using her for our wedding. I love the sound of a harp and the overall look of the instrument, and it was a must have for our wedding. She had great suggestions on music, was super flexible, and her music during our ceremony was everything I imagined. A lot of our guests commented on how beautiful it made the ceremony. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Mary is a highly skilled musician and very professional vendor. We really enjoyed working with her for our wedding and we loved having her music in our wedding. It was beautiful! Mary responded promptly to all of our communications leading up to our wedding which made communication with her very easy. We knew the music we wanted played during our wedding, and Mary crafted a selection of prelude music that complemented the style of our wedding very well. Her repertoire is extensive and her willingness to learn new songs allowed us to add some very personal touches to our wedding. On the day of our wedding, we were impressed with Mary’s self-sufficiency. She is truly a professional.

Two friends who were at our wedding loved her so much that they have already booked Mary for their wedding next summer! We would absolutely recommend Mary to anyone looking for a high-quality musician for their wedding.

Sent on 11/25/2015

My wedding venue recommended Mary as the best musician they have worked with, and I was so glad to have been recommended her. At first I was wary of going through musicians I was unfamiliar with, but Mary actually sat with me and played different pieces until I could decide what I liked, and also gave me great confidence in her abilities. She even arrived early to the venue and was in no rush to leave. I had an outside wedding and she was willing to work with me on options if the weather was bad, and I found her price honest and fair.

In terms of the ceremony, she was on cue with our minister and made things absolutely no hassle for me on my wedding day. She got rave reviews from everyone and really gave an intimate feel to our small ceremony. As a pianist and musician myself, I found her to be incredibly professional and her music passionate.

Sent on 11/24/2015