Harpist Lizary Rodriguez Reviews

101 | Norwood, MA

101 Reviews for Harpist Lizary Rodriguez

Nicole · Married on 09/03/2016

Lizary was fantastic. She was professional, responsive and talented! She played beautifully at our outdoor wedding ceremony. She played current pop songs and gorgeous classical compositions as well. If you are looking for a wonderful professional musician- I highly recommend her. ???

Sent on 09/19/2016

Cassie · Married on 08/27/2016

Dr. Lizary Rodriguez is truly exceptional. As a bride, I had interest in hiring a harpist to play music for our ceremony. My parents also loved this idea. When I knew we could afford to try to make this a reality, I had only about one month before the wedding date. I was unsure what to do, so I reached out to Lizary, in hopes she might be able to attend. I emailed Lizary and she responded right away. She explained that she was already booked for that date in the evening, but if I was interested, she let me know she was willing to set up and play right before she would need to leave for her other occasion. I was incredibly grateful for this offer. I felt that Lizary understood how special this was to me. Another detail at this point was she let me know I could meet with her in person, to hear her play, or do this over Skype. Having listened to her work on pre-recorded videos, I let her know I did not need her play for me directly. The beauty of her work was above and beyond what I could dream of...Lizary let me know what songs she plays and her list of options is pages long. She also allowed me to choose specific songs to have play before the ceremony began, and then during, and then at the end. I was running around the day of the wedding and she arrived, set up, and played all the songs I had requested. I was also blown away because I did not get to tell her which of 2 wedding marches I wanted most, and she chose perfectly for us. When I came out that day and heard the music, it was like I was in heaven on earth. I cannot express to you how warm and joyous it was to hear her music gently fill the air as I walked out into the sunshine on that beautiful afternoon surrounded by so much love. There is no question that every single person at your celebration will remember the harp songs as a magical and incredible part of their experience. Lizary sincerely has a gift that makes her one of the best at her craft, not just in this country,but in the world.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Maria · Married on 07/02/2016

She was wonderful and worth every penny. The music added so much to the ceremony! Even the bride and groom (very young) who were skeptical about having a harpist admitted it was beautiful! Also, during the ceremony, there was a glitch in the sand ceremony and Lizary ad-libbed to help make a difficult moment less awkward - she was very helpful with very little direction. She also gave us a wide variety of songs to choose from. You won't regret hiring her!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Anthony · Married on 06/11/2016

Choosing Lizary was one of the best decisions of our wedding. She was incredibly accommodating even giving us, in a way, a private concert to help us choose the songs and style we wanted. Numerous guests commented after on how excellent she was.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2016

If you can fit a harpist into your budget, look no further than Lizary. My brother generously booked Lizary as a gift for us, and then passed communication off to me to work out the details. Lizary welcomed us into her home to help us work out what kind of tone we wanted to set and what pieces we wanted specifically for the ceremony. She was on time, dressed very professionally, and played beautifully - Lizary even accommodated the chillier than expected weather and moved indoors to the reception space for cocktail hour. We loved having her and the harp music made for a special touch to the day!

Sent on 02/01/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/08/2016

Lizary played at our wedding in April for our ceremony and cocktail hour. She was amazing! She was great to work with and very professional! Our ceremony and cocktail hour were in different locations at the venue and she kindly brought to harps to make the transition better! I would highly recommend her! She is very talented and the music she plays is beautiful! So many guests commented on how wonderful she was! Thank you Lizary for making my day so special!

Sent on 04/30/2016

We hired Lizary to be the harpist for our wedding. All we have to say is that she was AMAZING! During our first meeting she was extremely professional and polite. She played a selection of songs and also was able to play special requests. We were blown away when we heard her play John Legend- All of me. She is extremely gifted and we would not hesitate to have her play for us again. She played during our wedding ceremony and it was beautiful. All our guests were impressed. Thank you, Lizary for making our wedding ceremony memorable. We can’t thank you enough!
    Cecily & Frantz (7/4/15 Wedding)

Sent on 07/12/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/12/2015

Lizary was the harpist for my wedding this past June and after working with her, I would gladly recommend her to anyone! From the very beginning, she was very professional, responsive, and willing to do anything to make us happy. We had issues meeting with her and she even offered to skype with us to let us listen to her play and discuss our wedding ceremony music. She was more than willing to learn new songs for us, and did an amazing job playing them! I could not have asked for a better harpist to work with, she is extremely talented, plays beautifully, and makes you feel at ease with the entire planning process. Choose Lizary for your wedding, you will not regret it!!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Lizary played the harp during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour this past April. Her friendliness, professionalism and pure musical talent added such a nice touch to our wedding day. We were able to select our songs from her extensive list which we viewed at our initial meeting and she was even willing to learn additional songs to be played just for us. While the weather was a bit cool and she normally would not have played outside in the conditions to protect the harp and her hands, she was so accommodating and played anyway. Everyone was so complimentary of Lizary's performance and we are thrilled that she was able to play on our special day! I would recommend her to anyone and hope to have an event in the near future where we can hear her play again.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Rebecca · Married on 03/07/2015

Lizary was truly amazing and so incredibly talented. We hired her to perform for both our ceremony and cocktail hour and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. She was extremely easy to get in touch with and schedule an appointment ahead of time to listen to her play and choose our song list. She also had many ideas about what would sound best, but was willing to play or learn any new songs that we requested. We got many compliments about how nice the harp was and I feel it added a really elegant feeling to the ceremony and cocktail hour. I couldn't recommend Lizary highly enough.

Sent on 03/16/2015
  • W

William · Married on 03/07/2015

Lizary is great. She did an amazing job at our daughter's wedding and immeasurably added to the night's success. We highly recommend Lizary to anyone who wants to make their special day even more special.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Blanchelle · Married on 10/26/2014

Lizary, was warm and professional. We highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Patricia · Married on 10/11/2014

Wonderful and very professional musician. And as a human being, even better. If there is anyone I would recommend, it's she.
    Her technique is flawless, her knowledge of music vast. Very pleasing personality and has the capacity to be flexible in her performance.

Sent on 10/18/2014

Ali · Married on 09/27/2014

I'm so glad that we chose Lizary to perform at our wedding ceremony last month. Leading up to the wedding Lizary was very pleasant, professional, and responsive. We decided on a tentative song list at our consultation this past winter, and one month before the wedding I reached out to Lizary to see if she would be able to play a new song we hadn't previously discussed. Lizary did not know the song, but took the time to acquire the music and learn it in time for the wedding. She is extremely talented at her craft, and her music set the perfect romantic tone for our ceremony. I received many compliments about how beautiful the music was. I highly recommend Lizary to anyone!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Kory · Married on 06/13/2014

Lizary was the most amazing vendor I had the pleasure of working with for my big day! She is pleasant and professional as well as extremely talented. We brought our unconventional music requests to our first meeting, she took one look and simply started to play. She had my complete trust from day one, and delivered the perfect ambiance. I will dream up new reasons to hire her in the future!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Charline John · Married on 01/18/2014

Lizary was flexible with the consultation date and replied back tomour emails while she was over seas in extraordinary time

During our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour Lizary's art was the highlight of our family's conversation. SLizary listened tomour request and provided the perfect atmosphere otomour intimate wedding.

I will be recommending Lizary to friends and family!

Sent on 01/22/2014

Melissa · Married on 12/29/2013

I have written 2 reviews in my life as I work very long hours and do not have the time, however, for Lizary, I will make the time. To say that she was exceptional would be an understatement. She was extremely communicative, flexible and easy to partner with. Initially, her and I wrote back and forth to discuss availability and options. We were having our wedding in Puerto Rico and it so happened that we were having our wedding at the right place at the right time and she was traveling to be there and available for the date. She also provided us with other methods of communication that were most convenient for us (skype, phone, etc.). Once we had the chance to speak with her and look at her website, we were pretty much sold. Some of her music content is available online so you can personally hear and experience what an amazing musician she is. Not only is she well learned and trained as a classical musician, she also has the ability to play modern day hits on her harp. When she performed at our wedding, my guests were astonished at some of the songs that she was able to perform that they never thought they would hear out of a harp. She also has the ability to play many genres of music that will please audiences of all age levels and musical taste. Not to mention, there was a song that she was able to teach herself for our wedding that had a lot of sentimental value to my mother and our family. She was very professional, flexible, available as necessary and accomodating. Also, we considered the price for her services very reasonable for the level of service and skill/talent that she provided to us. We consider ourselves extremely lucky and blessed to have found her to perform for our wedding. Lizary was definitely a part of the day that everyone is still talking about and will remember forever! I will recommend her to everyone. I wish that I lived closer to her so that I could refer more business her way.

Sent on 01/08/2014

Paul · event on: 11/02/2013

Lizary was perfect in every way....would hire her again in an instant!

Sent on 12/18/2013

Judy · Married on 10/26/2013

My Mom who passed away two years ago had a fondness for harp music. As a way to honor her I decided to hire a harpist to play for my wedding ceremony which took place this past October. In researching Harpist, I came across Lizary's web page. Having liked what I saw I gave her a call and quickly made an appointment to go and see her play at her home office. My husband and I were in awe of how beautifully Lizary plays. She is extremely talented in addition to being very professional and a genuinely nice person. Many of the guests at the wedding commented on how elegant the music was and how it added to the overall fairy tale like feel of the wedding. I without hesitation highly recommend Lizary . Trust me you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/18/2013

Mary · Married on 10/19/2013

Lizary not only provided ceremony music for our wedding in October 2013 but performed for the cocktail hour as well! My husband and I have nothing but good things to say about Lizary. She was very professional, and quickly found music to play our many requests. All of our guests could not stop commenting how talented she was and what a special touch her music added to our wedding day. What a great and more affordable alternative to a string quartet. I would recommend Lizary to anyone looking for a harpist. Thank you Lizary!

Sent on 12/06/2013

eftiola · Married on 10/13/2013

Very elegant and beautiful! I didn't get to enjoy it because I was busy getting ready... However, all my guests were talking about it and called me to let me know what an amazing job she did and how wonderful everything was! She added the icing on the cake! <3 thank you!!!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Lizary was very helpful in preparing for the ceremony. She met with me and played examples of the music we were selecting. She played beautifully and really made our wedding ceremony special.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Karen · Married on 08/25/2013

We enjoyed working with Lizary!! She is VERY musically talented!! Listening to her play her gorgeous harp at our wedding ceremony was romantic, elegant, and beyond our dreams!! A GREAT memory for the rest of our lives together!! Thanks Lizary!!

Sent on 03/16/2014

Melissa · Married on 08/24/2013

Lizary did such an amazing job playing at our wedding. The guests couldn't stop talking about how great she played. She made such an impact at our wedding and we can't thank her enough.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Pamela · Married on 08/09/2013

Lizary plays absolutely beautiful music. Many of our guests said how much they enjoyed her playing both during the ceremony and cocktail hour. My husband and I wished we were able to sit and enjoy her music more and look forward to hearing her more on our wedding video. She is also very reasonably priced. She very clearly loves what she does. We didn't even bother to meet with other harpists because we loved her instantly!

Sent on 09/21/2013