Harpist for the King Reviews

5 | Pendergrass, GA

5 Reviews for Harpist for the King

Carly · Married on 06/16/2018

So beautiful and lovely

Hailey is a talent! We got to go over to her house and she played us a song selection that we could choose from for our ceremony parts, they are all so beautiful! Hailey performed at my Mom's wedding as well and I just had to have her at mine! She is amazing and it definitely made our ceremony by having her play the harp for us!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Amy · Married on 11/18/2017

From the moment my daughter Melissa and her fiancé Andrew and I heard Hailey play her harp last spring, we knew she was the one to provide music for our wedding ceremony this fall. From the beginning, Hailey was gracious and professional. We met in her home to hear her play various pieces, and we were so impressed by the breadth and depth of her talent! She played so many wonderful pieces with a skill and emotion that made us grab our tissues. Though she did not yet know the anthem from my alma mater, “God of the Marching Centuries” (Agnes Scott College), she immediately offered to make an arrangement for harp. When Hailey later sent me the sound clip of her playing the result, I was blown away by past memories and by anticipation of the coming wedding. Her music is tender yet powerful, heart-felt yet ethereal. She made the entire process of music selection and performance so enjoyable. I can’t say enough to thank Hailey for the gorgeous music her harp and her artistry brought to my daughter’s wedding.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Kalie · Married on 10/07/2017

Hailey played the harp for my wedding ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful. I had heard her at another wedding and I knew I had to have her play at mine. My family came to listen to her selection of songs and were blown away at what a wonderful harpist she is. Walking down the aisle to her music was exactly what I had envisioned for my wedding. She knows a whole range of popular wedding songs but is also willing to learn new ones if you have a special request. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a classy backdrop to their ceremony for a very reasonable price.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Harpist for the King's reply:

Thank you, Dear Kalie, for going out of your way to leave me this lovely review!
    I very much enjoyed your wedding. Your Officiant stood out because he was such a close personal friend to you and Joseph and knew all your stories. :)
    OH! And thanks for the tip. It was the day before my birthday so it was an extra special blessing.
    All the best to you and Joseph!

Alyssa · Married on 05/29/2016

We had a great experience working with Hailey! She is truly talented and professional. As someone who is pretty indecisive, I really appreciated Hailey's expertise and guidance in helping us pick the perfect songs for our wedding day! Her music added a classic and personal touch to our ceremony that we truly enjoyed!

Sent on 04/05/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/23/2016

Hayley was amazing. I had my reservations about using a harpist but it was the perfect choice and all my guests raved about the music as well as the atmosphere it provided. Hayley met with my mother-in-law (I was out of town through the planning process) on a couple different occasions to go over song choices and wedding details. My Mother in law loved her!! Thank you Hayley for adding to the wedding in such a huge way!

Sent on 04/30/2016

Harpist for the King's reply:

Jessica, What a pleasant surprise this review was! Thank you for taking the time to tell the world how you felt about it. Your kind words are much appreciated, and I can't tell you how much I enjoyed your wedding. Getting to know your Mother in Law, and your whole family was such an honor, and I hope to stay in touch!