Cindy Horstman Reviews

129 | Plano, TX

129 Reviews for Cindy Horstman

Ed · Married on 03/15/2014

Cindy played at our daughter's wedding on Saturday 3/15/14. Just before my wife was to be escorted down the aisle, she came running to me with tears streaming and said "Get me some tissues, the music is so beautiful!"

Cindy was extremely professional and calm from the time we booked her services, six months ago through the wedding. Her communication was timely, responsive and helpful. Flexibility was awesome as I requested a few out of the ordinary wedding pieces from Charpentier and Brahms. The wedding was in a large venue and the sound was perfect! That's the best word to describe our experience with Cindy: "Perfect". I would recommend Cindy to anyone desiring a wonderful, traditional sound for their wedding.

Sent on 03/19/2014
  • User3979591 · event on: 03/14/2014

Cindy is the consummate professional. I hired her to play the harp for a bridal luncheon for my niece. CIndy took the time to meet with us on a Sunday afternoon prior to the event to review her music, logistics and fees. She came to the venue an hour early to set up and played beautifully throughout the event, working with me to stop when I did a welcoming toast and again when my niece thanked everyone at the end of the luncheon. I also purchased CDs from Cindy (very reasonably priced) as a gift for all of the attendees. I would recommend her highly.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Cindy was extremely professional, quite responsive to my questions and very easy to deal with. Her music was the perfect backdrop to our rehearsal dinner and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Charlotte · Married on 06/22/2013

I was very pleased with the harpist for my wedding. She was professional and her music is beautiful and relaxing. I highly recommend using Cindy Horstman, harpist for your wedding or any special event..

Sent on 09/12/2013

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much, Charlotte!

Romi · Married on 06/15/2013

Cindy was wonderful! I will definitely recommend her to my future brides. If you're looking for a harpist, don't waste your time anymore and just book her.

Benu · Married on 05/18/2013

We planned our own wedding and finding a musician was my task. Cindy was very accomidating, took time to explain the process, provided samples of her music and helped us plan the musical flow of our event.

Cindy also has a GREAT ATTITUDE, something that's priceless when you're planning a wedding and overwhelmed with everything that must get done.

At the event Cindy was prompt, professional and her sound and overall quality of service was more than we bargained for.

Want great music at your event and quality professional service?
    Then hire Cindy Horstman...you'll be happy you did.

Kathy · Married on 05/04/2013

We used Cindy for an outdoor garden wedding and we were very pleased and our guests enjoyed her music as well. she worked with my daughter to find just the right music for her taste. We pretty much did all by email so it was very convenient.

Thank you!

Caroline · Married on 05/03/2013

Cindy did a wonderful job at my wedding and the music was exactly what I wanted. She got back to me quickly and was prompt and on time to my ceremony. She worked with me for the music and I even had a change the week of the wedding and she was happy to accommodate to what I wanted. I would recommend her to any bride looking for such a musician. The harp was perfect because it didn't take away from the ceremony at all, but actually added a beautiful soundtrack for everything.

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much, Caroline!

Misti · Married on 04/26/2013

Cindy did an amazing job and is extremely professional. She plays the harp beautifully and has many songs in her repertoire. I would highly recommend her services.

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much, Misti!

Karen · Married on 04/20/2013

Cindy Hortsman is wonderful. Cindy & her music are true gifts that graced our wedding. The elegance & beauty in her music made our wedding spectacular from the ceremony to the reception. Our guests loved her music & she made the evening very special. Cindy was very easy to work with in all aspects from getting in touch with her, to the venue, & choosing the music. I highly recommend her for she will make any occasion very special.
    Karen

Sent on 08/06/2013

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I really enjoyed playing for your wedding.

Danyelle · Married on 03/30/2013

Cindy is amazing and she was able to play a song that I thought was impossible to play on the harp and it sounded amazing.

Sent on 04/26/2013

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was my pleasure to play for your wedding and I wish you all the best!

Cindy Horstman provided gorgeous harp music for our daughter's wedding. She was just superb! We were absolutely delighted! Most everyone in our family is musically inclined, so the fact that we loved it speaks to her skill and the degree of professionalism she brought to the event. Every guest who commented on the ceremony mentioned the music, and the wonderful mood it set for this important day in the life of our family. We will absolutely use her service again if the opportunity ever arises.

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I look forward to working with you again.

Teri · Married on 03/09/2013

Cindy played at my daughter's wedding and was exceptional! She demonstrated great flexibility when we moved the ceremony from outdoors to indoors at the last minute due to weather. She was a pleasure to work with during the planning process and above all her talent as a harpist provided a beautiful backdrop for the ceremony.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Shedrick · Married on 08/25/2012

I have always wanted to have a harpist play at my wedding, ever since I had attended a friend's wedding and I noticed how simple this instrument could bring beauty to an event. The harp is both pronounced and subtle at the same time. An added bonus was that she played a digital harp which, made the sound resonate, to me, even more. She played beautifully, was professional, and was a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/15/2012

Thanks so much.

Veronica · Married on 05/12/2012

Cindy Horstman played beautiful music at our ceremony!! And her pricing was extremely reasonable. She was very professional and the sound quality was extraordinary. Everyone loved it and said it was the perfect touch to a perfect day. Thank you Cindy!!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you, Veronica. I really enjoyed playing for your wedding!

Nina · Married on 03/17/2012

I never thought about getting a harpist until I saw her at an open house but am so glad i did. It is definitely one of those wedding splurges but it made the whole ceremony so elegant.

Cindy came early and was playing as guests were arriving which I heard was very pretty. She is great and knows tons of different things to play.

She then played during the ceremony and it was so fun to walk down the aisle to that...I definitely recommend her if you want something a bit more unique for your ceremony!

Sent on 03/30/2012

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you! I wish you all the best.

Eric · Married on 03/17/2012

Cindy was PERFECT at our wedding. Happy to offer this review, and happy to recommend her.

Thanks so much, Eric!

Lana · Married on 03/13/2011

Harp music was lovely for a wedding and Cindy did a wonderful job!

Thank you, Lana.

Jessica · Married on 03/08/2009

Cindy rocks! She plays the harp beautifully and she has a completely different sound than other harpists I've heard. She just played my wedding last weekend and did a fantastic job. Cindy even learned and arranged a Joanna Newsome song just for my wedding and it totally made my ceremony. It was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 03/16/2009

Thank you so much !

Janet · Married on 08/03/2008

Cindy was wonderful. She was very professional and did a great job.

Thank you, Janet!

Debbie · Married on 09/18/2016

Excellent musician
    Appreciated her independence in preparing for the event at a time when we had so many other vendors to manage
    Her performance added such elegance to the ceremony

Sent on 09/21/2016

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for inviting me to play for this special event!
    Cindy Horstman

I had no idea what music to play at our wedding. Cindy made the music selection an easy process. She plays absolutely beautifully. As I was waiting to walk down the aisle, her music soothed my nerves.

When the venue contacts, photographers, and many others heard I had Cindy as my harpist, each and every one of them told me I did a great job of selecting the musician for the wedding -- that she plays the harp beautifully.

I'd recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding.
    It was my honor.

Anji Spears · Married on 10/10/2015

Cindy was easy to communicate with. She was timely and very helpful. If you are looking for a beautiful harp accompaniment, look no further. She offered suggestions for music selection, and was able to accommodate my own selection requests. I highly recommend Cindy and her services, she is exceptionally talented.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you , Anji, for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding!

Kima · Married on 06/27/2015

Cindy is a talented musician. She would be a special touch addition to any wedding or gathering. We found she could play anything we asked and delivered beautifully. A CD cannot compare to a musician that plays beautifully. I would highly recommend her. She is affordable and amazing.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much , Kima for inviting me to play for this beautiful event!
    Cindy

Kim · Married on 06/07/2015

Cindy was wonderful. Her Pachelbel canon was beautiful. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much, Kim! I wish you all the best.