Cindy Horstman Reviews

129 | Plano, TX

129 Reviews for Cindy Horstman

Melissa · Married on 10/11/2015

She was awesome and played the most beautiful music for our wedding!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding!

Ava · Married on 09/27/2015

The music Cindy played during my ceremony was beautiful and magical. It brought me to tears just by listening, not to mention when I walked down the isle in those melodies. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Ava. It was an honor to play for your wedding!

Cindy was an excellent harpist...not only is she incredibly, beautifully talented, but she is very professional and able to work with whatever scenario you can throw at her! My wedding was very small and the "runway" was only about 6 feet long, so she adjusted the music for the official processional to flow perfectly and seamlessly from one transition to the next. After the ceremony, she moved the harp to another spot so that we could hear her better out on the balcony. She was kind, professional, and truly talented.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Hector · Married on 09/06/2015

Cindy Horstman was beyond amazing! She was very polite and professional when it came to conducting business. She made everything easy with the use of PayPal and performed beautifully! I recommend her for any wedding as she made our ceremony feel so much more authentic than using an ipod or CD.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you, Hector, for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding!

Mamy · Married on 08/08/2015

Cindy was a blessing to work with, she was so professional and truly a sweetheart. She is hands down the best harpist in the DFW area. Her sound is so flawless and clear. She was very accommodating and played everything I wanted from John Legend, Beyoncé to the Beatles and so on. I sincerely recommend her.

Sent on 08/18/2015

Kalani · event on: 08/01/2015

Excellent job you guys were great. I will definitely be calling again. Rave reviews from my guest as well. You made my 25th wedding anniversary that much more special.

Thanks again
    Kalani Hooker

Sent on 08/09/2015

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for inviting us! I look forward to seeing you again.

Kasie · Married on 06/27/2015

Wendy was absolutely WONDERFUL! She was easy to work with, prompt, and did a wonderful job at my wedding. Her music was beautiful and many guests commented on how great the music was.
    Thank you, Cindy!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you, Kasie, for your kind words and for inviting me to play for your wedding!

Alyssa · Married on 06/12/2015

Cindy was beyond helpful! She learned how to play a song that she had never heard of before just so I could walk down the aisle to me and my fiance's "song". She replies quickly to emails and I never worried about her knowing where she would be on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 06/19/2015

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you, Alyssa - it was my honor to play at your wedding!
    I wish you all the best.

rebecca · Married on 05/30/2015

Cindys music was so beautiful, she worked with me and answered any questions I had. She also took a special request that I had and added it in the wedding for me. She was so nice and understanding.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much, Rebecca. I really enjoyed playing for your wedding and your special request!

Melissa · Married on 05/30/2015

Cindy was amazing at my wedding. She showed up early and everyone at my wedding loved the added touch of having a harpist playing. The music was beautiful. I would HIGHLY suggest her services. Thank you, Cindy :)

Sent on 06/04/2015

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you so much, Melissa!
  • User5122000 · 2+ years ago

Cindy was Great! Beautiful music and personality, one of the sweetest ladies. I would love to hire her for another event. Thank you so much Cindy!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Thank you so much!

Christine and Jordan · Married on 05/02/2015

I discovered Cindy at my venue's open house, where she was playing in the lobby. I had always imagined using the traditional wedding music, but I wasn't too sure about the sound of an organ or keyboard. When I walked into the lobby and heard Cindy on her harp, it was so beautiful that I knew right then that I HAD to have her play at my wedding. I gave her my email address, and a few days later I received a very sweet email from her with some suggested songs and a demo of those songs on the harp.

Everything went very smoothly. She was always very quick to respond to emails, and she was both kind and professional. She can do both indoor and outdoor venues, and she provides her own speaker for outdoors, so I didn't have to do a thing. She also offers a bass duet, but I preferred the sound of just the harp by itself.

We decided to stick with her song suggestions, but she has a lovely detailed form in which you can write what songs you would like her to play and any other particular requests you have. The music was beautiful and the perfect sound for our spring wedding.

I can't say much about the pricing, as I've never hired a live musician before. Given the cost of DJs and live bands, I believe Cindy was very reasonably priced and well worth it. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for something special and unique at their wedding!

Sent on 05/19/2015

kellyn · Married on 04/18/2015

My fiancé and I hired Cindy to play our ceremony music for our wedding. I reached out to her about 2 months prior and she responded via email almost immediately. She informed us with all the necessary information with her first response and a beautiful demo. After we booked her she kept in contact by checking in to make sure everything was in good order. Her ceremony music was absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend Cindy to everyone who is looking for a harpist.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/28/2015

Wow! What can I say? Cindy was so easy to work with. Cindy always communicated timely and was so helpful with every step of this process. I had certain requests for some contemporary songs and Cindy did not hesitate to accommodate them. Cindy was very helpful in coordinating my song choices and making our wedding day and total success! If you are wanting ceremony music by a talented harpist....look no further! Cindy was great from start to finish throughout our entire experience. I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you Cindy for being a part of our day. Your music was truly beautiful!

Sent on 04/09/2015

Lesli · Married on 03/21/2015

Cindy played at our wedding in the Bella Donna Chapel. She was amazing and the guests are still commenting on the beauty of her music as it beautifully echoed throughout the chapel! It was perfect! I would highly recommend if you are looking for an elegant touch and angelic sound, she is fantastic! Check her website out, her music is just amazing!
    Thank you Cindy!!
    Blessings,

Sent on 04/07/2015

Melissa · Married on 02/22/2015

She was wonderful! The music was just great really added a romantic atmosphere to the wedding

Sent on 02/24/2015

Viridiana · Married on 10/11/2014

Cindy was such a blessing for our reception, her sweetness filled room just as much as her Harp. She was a key touch to our reception, extremely polite, respectful, professional and such a master on what she does. i would definitely recommend her to any occasion. I know this is Not going to be our last time we see each other, we look forward to hire her again in the future. Her instrument is professional grade too, her whole set up was installed in minutes and when it was time to leave she was extremely careful and picked all her stuff up in matter of seconds without any disruptions, overall: the experience was great and unforgettable. Thank you mrs Cindy!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Lynn · Married on 10/04/2014

Cindy was so pleasant to work with and very professional. She was very helpful in suggestions for the music. Once the music was chosen she was excellent in her playing. All of our guests just absolutely loved hearing her play and she added so much to a beautiful celebration of family!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Erin · Married on 09/20/2014

Cindy was absolutely wonderful to work with. We heard her at an open house at our wedding venue and signed up with her right there. Her price is very reasonable and she played beautifully. I wish I could have had her play some non-traditional songs at our ceremony but the church wouldn't allow it - but she can play it. No complaints at all, highly recommend.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Courtney · Married on 09/13/2014

Cindy's ability to usher guests into a true worship experience is bar none!

We reserved her services for our September 2014 wedding ceremony, and we couldn't be more pleased. EVERY GUEST with whom we chatted remarked that the harpist did a phenomenal job. We had a very special request for Cindy: that our 13 yo son sing The Lord's Prayer accompanied by the harpist during the service. Not only did Cindy provide a music track via email for him to practice to leading up to the wedding, but she made it a point to arrive to the ceremony site early so that he could practice live. :) And of course there wasn't a dry eye in the chapel after his song! Thank you, Cindy, for making our special day such a gloriously memorable one.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and inviting me to play for your wedding.
    I really enjoyed playing and accompanying your son - he did such a great job! I wish you all the best.

Lia · Married on 07/26/2014

I was referred to Cindy by my wedding planner, Brooke Millis, and I'm so glad that we chose her to play at our wedding. I gave her a couple songs that we really wanted played during the ceremony and she made it happen. We had our wedding at the Bella Donna Chapel and the harp was absolutely perfect for this venue. The beautiful sounds echoed throughout the chapel and honestly gave me chills every time she played. She was even there for our "first look" that were taken before the ceremony which was a total surprise and made our moment even more special as we danced together in the isle to the sounds of the harp. If you are looking for a talented harpist, look no futher- Cindy is amazing!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Cindy Horstman's reply:

Thank you for inviting me to play for your wedding and for your kind words! It was such a beautiful event.
    I wish you all the best.
    Cindy

Cindy adds class to the wedding ceremony. She can play anything from The Wedding March to Stairway To Heaven (no, we didn't have that played, it was a test). Cindy is professional, easy to work with, a class act!
    If she isn't playing your event, you lose!
    Charley and Cathy!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Courtney · Married on 06/28/2014

Cindy was wonderful to work with, she was great about communicating. She is truly very gifted and talented. I was blown away by how gorgeous her music was at our big day. It made our ceremony so special, and I would highly recommend her in a heart beat!

Sent on 06/29/2014

Monica · Married on 05/24/2014

Cindy was amazing and everyone at our wedding was so pleased with her playing and I would recommend to any bride needing a harpist to play at your wedding!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/17/2014

Cindy was fantastic! Very easy to get ahold of, great with suggestions for our ceremony, and just a very gifted harpist. We were so happy to have her as a part of our big day! Our guests loved the music and it made the ceremony even more wonderful.

Sent on 06/02/2014