Harpist Christine MacPhail Reviews

Harpist Christine MacPhail 1
Harpist Christine MacPhail 2
Harpist Christine MacPhail 3

Misty · Married on 05/23/2013

Christine is one of the most genuine, sincere people you will ever meet. As a wedding professional myself for over 20 years here in Central Florida I was lucky enough to have an insight on the best vendors in town. I already knew Christine and was excited to add her to our team of vendors for our Vow Renewal. We refer " Christine" to all of our brides and have the privilege of working with her on a regular basis. We knew it would be no surprise that she would offer us the same amazing service that they have for so many of our brides! Months leading up to the wedding and all the way up to the day of Christine was so professional sending us music samples and even giving us her thoughts on songs that would be perfect for our theme including a special song for my daughter who performed a Butterfly Waltz down the aisle. We love you Christine and Thank you for helping make our vow renewal so amazing! To all the couples out their looking for a harpist.....Book Christine with confidence you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/05/2013

Michelle · Married on 04/10/2013

OMG! Ladies Christine is a beautiful harpist. Perfect for any ceremony and she has a wide variety of music to choose from. We had a Disney themed wedding and she knew EVERY song we wanted. Fantastic.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Erica · Married on 04/06/2013

Christine was amazing! She was not only flexible with the amount of time she spent with us, but she taught my flower girl and ring girl how to play her harp! I received many compliments from our guests about her professionalism and beautiful music. If you are looking for a harpist in the Orlando area, please speak to Christine!

Sent on 04/28/2013
  • F

Farrah · Married on 03/15/2013

Christine plays so beautifully, and the harp music was perfect for the romantic feel we wanted at our ceremony. Very worth it. She also made it very easy to plan the ceremony music with song lists and a worksheet.

Sent on 03/23/2013

audry · Married on 03/03/2013

phenominal in all aspects! Beautiful music and professional service.

Sent on 03/15/2013
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 03/02/2013

Christine was very professional and prompt with booking and discussing the details of our wedding music. She played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Christine was even able to make my request for the Mario Brothers theme to be played for our procession happen. Everyone at the wedding loved that special detail that Cristine was able to make happen for us.

Sent on 06/13/2013

Shannen · Married on 02/23/2013

Christine’s music is absolutely breathtaking! She is so talented and her music is the perfect touch for the ceremony so elegant and romantic. She is such a pleasure to work with and always has a smile on her face. She even learned how to play “This Years Love” for my main song to walk down to aisle to.
    When I returned from the honeymoon I was surprised to see she even gives you a cd with the playlist from your wedding on it. Now I will always have that to remember our wedding. Thank you Christine for everything. Hands down the best Harpist in Orlando!

Sent on 03/04/2013

Sandra · Married on 02/20/2013

Wonderful music and knows any song you want and wonderful to work with and made the wedding so magical and no problem if need to make last minute changes You wouldn't want to have your wedding without her She even let darth vader pretend to play for pictures at our Star Wars /star trek theme wedding and great Disney music too as well as traditional

Sent on 03/20/2013

Cathy · Married on 02/20/2013

Christine MacPhail is an incredibly versatile harpist, covering Queen, Cash and Jimmy Buffet and beyond. As an integral member of the wedding industry, she keeps up with current trends, performing at industry events, and attending trade shows. She has a can-do keep- the- bride- happy attitude, and is able to work seamlessly with bride and planner to make the dream come true. This was my second event that included Christine and her harp music. I would not hesitate to engage her again!

Sent on 03/20/2013

Tara · Married on 02/16/2013

Christine provided our ceremony and cocktail hour music. She has an endless song selection and can play just about anything you request! She was definitely one of the highlights of the day to many people who made a point to comment on how much they enjoyed the harp music. On top of being a great musician, she is SO incredibly nice and easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 03/09/2013
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 02/02/2013

Words can't describe how beautiful Christine's harp music was at our wedding! I am a trained violinist and from one musician to another, I give Christine my absolute highest recommendation. For our sand ceremony, she played "Married Life" from Disney's movie Up. She did such a wonderful job and it certainly is evident that she is truly talented and gifted. After our wedding ceremony she made the effort to come talk to us which made her presence at our wedding even more personal. Again, we give Christine our highest recommendation!

Sent on 02/21/2013

Christine provided music during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Music was beautiful! She did a fantastic job. If you want to add a special musical touch to your day, I highly recommend Christine.

Sent on 02/11/2013

Our daughters wedding was really made special by Christine's beautiful music. She was very easy to work with and was easy to stay in contact , as she responded very quickly if we needed to ask her questions.

Our guest commented on how lovely she played and the bride was truly please with Christine, as she helped her in deciding on what music would be played.

I strongly refer her if you are looking for a harpist for your event! I'm giving her 5 stars for every category! You WILL NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 01/23/2013

Jennie · Married on 12/30/2012

Christine was an absolute delight to work with. She arrived early to our ceremony and played some of the most beautiful harp music I've heard. Her song selections are vast, and she will even accommodate special requests (although we didn't do that since we love her current song choices). I am very happy that we selected her to play at our wedding ceremony, I am really excited to see our wedding video so I can hear some more of the lovely harp strings!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Harpist Christine MacPhail's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jennie; it was wonderful to work with you and I wish you & Stan all the best for 2013!!

crystal · Married on 12/29/2012

f you are looking for a little something extra for your ceremony, then look no further. Christine is extremely talented and can play any songs you wish. If she doesn't know it, she will learn it. So many of my guests were impressed by the fact that there were listening to Bella's Lullaby, songs from The Beatles, the Cure and many others on a harp. She is the best there is.

Sent on 01/27/2013

Christine's music is SO beautiful and she is just so sweet and kind!! She emailed me leading up to our wedding and made me feel confident that she knew exactly what we wanted and would be there the day of the wedding. Her music speaks for itself. Absolutely beautiful and flawless. I HIGHLY recommend her...both for her music and the person she is! :)

Sent on 12/12/2012

Harpist Christine MacPhail's reply:

I really appreciate your lovely review, and congratulations again on becoming Mr & Mrs!

Adrienne · Married on 12/07/2012

Christine plays beautifully, her music added the perfect touch to our wedding. She was so sweet to my daughters who were fascinated with her harp and even showed them how to play:) Her music makes you feel even more like a princess.

Sent on 12/26/2012

Harpist Christine MacPhail's reply:

Adrienne, you looked like a princess bride! Thanks for taking time to write this review.

Christine was so sweet and helpful. We changed things on her probably 10 different times, but she was great and easy going. Her skills on the harp are imacculate and absolutley perfect for what we wanted during our ceremony!

Sent on 11/23/2012

Angie · Married on 11/04/2012

SHE IS AWESOME!! THE MOST FRIENDLY PERSON EVER!! She played a few songs while I interviewed her! Played songs from my country for my dad and knows a little bit of spanish! She wrote me through out the process and gave me suggestions. She plays so beautiful and it elevates you to another world. This is a nice touch to have at a wedding !!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Melissa · Married on 10/07/2012

Christine is absolutely amazing! Not only is she ridiculously talented, she is also very sweet and professional. Her repertoire is extensive- she can play just about anything & everything you could think of, from Handel to Led Zeppelin to Katy Perry and everything in between.

Her music was a beautiful addition the ceremony. She was great to work with, very prompt with responding to emails, and so helpful with suggestions. Her prices were reasonable and well worth it! Can't say enough good things about her!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Kendra · Married on 09/29/2012

Christine was amazing. Not only did she provide perfect music, she was also a pleasure to work with. Everyone at our ceremony commented on how wonderful she was. She was incredibly responsive as well as accomodating when I forgot to update her about a change to the time of the ceremony. I highly reccomend her!

Sent on 10/29/2012

Debbie · Married on 09/22/2012

We had Christine play the ceremony music at our daughter's wedding at the Peabody Hotel and she was amazing! She was so easy to work with and the guests really enjoyed listening to her.
    She seems to be able to play anything and has an amazing variety of songs to choose from.
    You can listen to most of her songs on her website which is a huge plus. It was wonderful finally meeting her in person altho I felt as if I had known her for years from our many emails!
    She is a wonderful asset to any wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2012
  • Karimah

Karimah · Married on 08/11/2012

After hearing Christine play at a bridal show, I knew we had to hire her for our ceremony and cocktail hour. She's such a talented harpist. We wanted her to play a variety of music ranging from classical to today's hits. We also didn't want traditional wedding music and she was open to the idea and offered some suggestions. Our guests were very impressed with her skills and how she was able to mix up the music. The younger crowd was very surprised to hear her play Rihanna and Bruno Mars. Christine is very nice and professional. Her prices are great especially for brides on a tight budget. We are still receiving compliments from guests about how well she played and how her music created a romantic atmosphere. I am so pleased with how well everything turned out. Thanks again Christine for making my wedding day so special. Brides, you will not be disappointed. Hire her for your big day.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Siobhan · Married on 08/06/2012

Christine played the music at our wedding 3 days ago and she was amazing! The music was beautiful and our guests loved her (as did we) I must have had Christine haunted with my ever changing list but she was more than happy to assist us and even reminded me of a previously chosen song when I sent her the final list. She offered to learn new songs and recorded lots of samples for us to listen to to help us to choose. My 3 flower girls and my grandfather sat down with her after the ceremony and were requesting songs which we hadnt chosen on our list and she happily played them and even let the flower girls try out the harp. After the ceremony she gave myself and my husband a huge hug and congratulated us and chatted with us. Christine is lovely and her music is so beautiful. I want to do it all over again just for the music! Great value for money. Christine also emailed me the next day to congratulate us and it wasnt just a chain email it was a person email specifically for us. Apologies for the long review but I really cannot say enough nice things. She really made our wedding. Thanks Christine :)

Sent on 08/09/2012

Jamie · Married on 08/03/2012

Best harpist around, hands down! Christine was such a joy to work with through the entire wedding planning process! She was always very quick at returning phone calls and emails. She is very knowledgeable and can help you out a lot! I had a very diverse mix of music I wanted played in the ceremony and she did great! She played ALL of our request from Journey to Lonestar to classical wedding music! You can't go wrong when hiring Christine for your big day!

Sent on 10/03/2012