Harpist Christine MacPhail Reviews

Harpist Christine MacPhail 1
Harpist Christine MacPhail 2
Harpist Christine MacPhail 3

Rachel · Married on 02/28/2015

The best! Christine is the kindest, most talented, enjoyable person to work with! I would highly recommend her and her beautiful music.

Sent on 03/06/2015

Christine was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony at the Grand Bohemian hotel in downtown Orlando. The ceremony was outdoors and the harp echoed beautifully. The guests absolutely loved it. Her entire process was easy, from beginning to end! She is responsive and reliable! I would recommend her for anybody!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Christine was an absolutely stunning addition to our wedding ceremony. She played all of our favorite vintage songs, and she perfectly underscored different parts of our ceremony. During sensitive moments, it was brilliant having her play softly in the background. Being musicians ourselves, we were very impressed by Christine's talent and technique, but also by her emotional commitment to the music that she plays. Without her, our ceremony would not have been as touching. Thank you so much for what you brought to the wedding. It was unforgettable.

Sent on 04/26/2015
  • I

Ideneth · Married on 11/15/2014

Loved it! Super impressed with quality and attentiveness of Christine, She IS the best. She played at our church ceremony, and cocktail hour and even played songs in Spanish for our guests.

Sent on 11/23/2014
  • Lady Firefly

Moria · Married on 10/29/2014

I was so thrilled to have Christine play for our wedding! She can play pretty much anything and is very accommodating as we had requested some off beat selections for our wedding. She played beautifully and loved that she played also softly during our blessing of the hands part of our ceremony. We planned from a distance so we communicated via email and Christine always responded very quickly if I had a question and keep in contact all the leading up to our wedding. I would highly recommend booking with her, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Diana · Married on 10/25/2014

Christine is the best! She does such an amazing job and we were thrilled to have her be a part of our special day! We had a singer join her for the and the two of them together brought tears to my eyes! A harp is the definite way to go for your ceremony and even cocktail hour and Christine should be your first choice!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Ashli · Married on 10/18/2014

Having Christine at my Wedding was the perfect touch on the ceremony! The harp music was so elegant and beautiful and just tied everything together.

Sent on 11/05/2014

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2014

Christine is an amazing harpist and she was a pleasure to work with. Her song choices are endless and she added a special touch of elegance to our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. She is so talented; having conversations with people as she is still playing the harp, not skipping a beat. We highly recommend Christine MacPhail (Orlando Harpist).

Sent on 10/21/2014

Kim · Married on 09/20/2014

So elegant...Amazing. Having Christine there was one of the best decisions for my entire wedding. I had a small wedding and couldn't believe how many of the guests remarked about the harpist. If you aren't sure what to do for your ceremony music, don't hesitate to book NOW. We only met briefly the day of the wedding and she even managed to make that special. Thanks so much Christine!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Glen · Married on 09/06/2014

We had high expectations for Christine, and she exceeded every one of them. Her music is mesmerizing, and our guests were amazed by her talent. We had an intimate wedding, and the ceremony was in the back room of a landmark restaurant. Not only was her music amazing, it was the perfect volume, and our guests were able to enjoy the music while conversing. Christine, thank you for making our wedding so beautiful. You truly are the best.

Sent on 10/01/2014
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 08/02/2014

Christine was absolutely amazing. We had her play for our cocktail hour and everyone absolutely loved her. She was always courteous and very responsive. I am beyond thrilled that we had her for our day she added that touch of magic to our entire event and we cannot thank her enough for her amazing services. Truly outstanding.

Sent on 08/09/2014

Mimi · Married on 06/24/2014

Christine was amazing! She plays so beautifully and I received so many compliments from the guest! I am so happy I chose her for my ceremony, thank you so much for a wonderful evening! God Bless.

Sent on 06/29/2014

I would recommend christine if you want the most beautiful harp music to play for your ceremony or cocktail hour. Everyone in the business knows and respects her. She was on time and played every song we agreed to beautifully and on point. She has a website with songs you can choose from but if there's a specific song you want played, she would learn it and make sure that your special day is as perfect as you've imagined it to be. highly recommended, and very talented.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Patricia · Married on 05/11/2014

Christine responded immediately and kept everyone moving toward the wedding day. She arrived looking beautiful and elegant and her music was more than we could ever hope. Many guests commented about the beautiful harpist, her amazing talent and the special emotion she brought to the wedding. Thank you Christine for making the day wonderful.

Sent on 08/22/2014

Danielle · Married on 04/12/2014

Christine is amazing and we're so glad we chose her to play during our ceremony and cocktail hour. When my husband heard her samples on her website, he said we HAD to have her! She only played songs we loved and even played some requests that she had not done before! Our guests thought it was so unique and loved identifying their favorite tunes delivered in a different way. Great way to make your wedding extra special!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Christina · Married on 04/05/2014

Christine is fantastic!!! Her harp music is absolutely beautiful, and she is friendly and easy to communicate with over email. I also really like that she can play both traditional and more modern songs…it is pretty awesome to hear "Margaritaville" being played on the harp!! It was so amazing to walk down the aisle with the harp playing in the background, and I know our guests really enjoyed her music during the cocktail hour. Christine also sent us a sweet email the day after our wedding to congratulate us on our marriage. She is a class act and would definitely recommend her services to anyone in the future. Thanks Christine!

Sent on 04/11/2014

Natalie · Married on 03/23/2014

My fiance and I had the pleasure of hiring Christine for our Ceremony and were taken away of what BEAUTIFUL music she can play! She was so courteous, sweet and talented that I would love to have her perform at every event I plan! I highly recommend Christine if you are looking for a breathtaking performance during the most special day of your life :)

Sent on 03/31/2014

Amazing talent! Christine played wonderful music during our ceremony and everyone loved her music. We would highly recommend Christine for anyone's wedding.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Alex · Married on 02/08/2014

Wonderful! For our ceremony I gave Christine sore of a special request. It was a song that was not on her website, but she looked it up right away and responded with confidence that she could play it for us. It was beautiful! I'm so happy I asked. She added an intimate feel to our ceremony. Christine was very nice and easy to work with. I was amazed at how many songs she could play on the harp! Loved having her play during our ceremony.

Sent on 03/10/2014

Tiffany · Married on 01/25/2014

Christine is the best! We are so thankful that she was able to play at our wedding ceremony. She played our favorite songs so beautifully!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Dana · Married on 12/29/2013

Thank you so much, Christine! You played so beautifully at our wedding; and, you were such a pleasure to work with planning the music!

Michael really enjoyed having a piece incorporated with his violin, and you made him feel so comfortable.

We can't wait to see our wedding video. Your delightful music will be with us forever!

We're sure that we will get to see you again in the future.

Many thanks!!!! Dana, Keith, Alix & Mike

Sent on 02/08/2014
  • Antonia

Antonia · Married on 12/21/2013

What a beautiful way to enter to the wedding of my dreams in the romance of a harp. That is something we did not have when we got married the first time. The music was wonderful, I know that my guests also enjoyed it during the cocktail as the harpist played some songs that the guests recognized and sang to. Words cannot express the gratitude that we have for playing at our wedding. Christine is like family as we have used her at many family functions and she is always on time and so accomodating with that beautiful smile and happy go lucky personality. We just love Christine! Thank you!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Brittany · Married on 11/23/2013

Christine is ABSOLUTELY amazing!! We hired her for ceremony music as well as for our cocktail hour. Not only is she a pleasure to work with, extremely responsive, professional and friendly, but her music is incredible! If you are looking for classy and memorable ceremony music, you MUST hire her. You will not be disappointed. I really can't brag enough about how good she is. We had so many people compliment us on her performance and how much variety she can play on a harp. Thank you Christine for making our ceremony so memorable!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Courtney · Married on 11/12/2013

Christine played her beautiful harp music for my wedding ceremony and I am so grateful to her for the elegant touch it added. My mother wanted a special song for her walk and Christine was very accomodating about that and everything else. I give her a 5/5 recommendation on everything. Plus she was a really nice person!!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Christine is an amazing harpist! She was very helpful with song suggestions and her site has an amazing array of samples. She even created some audio samples of songs that I was curious about. She is courteous, punctual and professional. I was happy to have her as a part of my wedding!

Sent on 01/05/2014