Harpist Christine MacPhail Reviews

Harpist Christine MacPhail 1
Harpist Christine MacPhail 2
Harpist Christine MacPhail 3

Catriona · Married on 10/11/2016

Christine played the harp at our destination wedding at Paradise Cove in Orlando. She is absolutely amazing and set a lovely atmosphere for our wedding. She played all the music I had requested, beautifully. Brilliant addition to our wedding. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/02/2016

Christine was awesome and played all the disney songs we wanted. She's a great harpist!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Brittney · Married on 10/01/2016

My mother hired Christine for my wedding ceremony music and it was so beautiful, just the perfect addition to our wedding. We had a small wedding with only 25 guests and the harp was perfect. Christine was very nice and congratulated us after the ceremony before she left. If you want live music she is a great choice!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/26/2016

We had Christine play her harp at our wedding at my parent's home and her music was the perfect touch for our ceremony. She played all the songs we requested and a few extra requests from my grandfather too. She was professional and a really sweet person to work with which was great because it cut down on my stress level!! :)

Sent on 10/03/2016

Betsy · Married on 09/26/2016

Harpist Christine MacPhail was the best part of our small, intimate, family wedding. The music set the tone.--traditional during the exchange of vows but then contemporary. Christine MacPhail was the hit of the wedding. Some guests started singing along to her music---sort of like "harp karaoke." She would be a bargain at any price! She came early, very professional, but she was flexible accommodating all requests.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/16/2016

I have wanted Christine to play her harp at my wedding ever since I heard her perform at my best friend's ceremony a few years ago. She was amazing! I had a special song from a ride at Disney and she played it for me when I walked up the isle. She was real easy to work with and sent me song ideas and a worksheet. She was a very bright spot in our wedding! I recommend her highly.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/11/2016

Christine was a great addition to our ceremony. Our guests are still talking about her talent. If you want live music you should book her!

Sent on 08/22/2016
  • Kaydee076

Kristin · Married on 06/03/2016

Christine's harp music was the perfect touch to our wedding day. She was so easy to communicate with and helpful during the planning process. I would highly recommend her if you want beautiful harp music at your wedding. She is able to play almost every song, new and old. All of our guests loved how she played current songs on the harp during our cocktail hour.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Norah · Married on 05/01/2016

Christine was the perfect touch for our ceremony. I wanted an elegant theme and the harp music was just right. She helped me to choose my music for walking down the aisle. My guests cannot stop talking about all the songs that she could play. She was very professional and easy to work with. When we had a last minute change to the song list she easily accommodated me with no problems. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Brittany · Married on 04/23/2016

Christine was the harp player for our ceremony and cocktail hour in Winter Park and she was just great!! She played all the songs we asked for including some unusual Star Wars requests!!! She was always professional and really set the tone of elegance for our wedding and our guests loved her.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Shelby · Married on 03/18/2016

Christine is absolutely amazing! She played for both our reception and our cocktail hour and we got so, so many compliments from our guests, many of whom are musicians. I only wish (as the bride, and also a musician) that I had gotten to hear more of her playing myself! Several guests told me about a special moment in particular - they said when she did a flowy run of notes on the harp before transitioning into my processional music they got chills or started crying. Her music adds so much romance to a ceremony! She was also incredibly responsive to e-mails as well as flexible. A week before the wedding we found out that we would be unable to use our DJ for cocktail hour due to venue rules and wanted to have something for our guests. She happily agreed to play through cocktail hour and everyone loved it! She is such a sweet person and made sure to seek us out before leaving to give us a hug and congratulations. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Britney · Married on 03/12/2016

I always wanted a harpist to play for my wedding and when I heard Christine's music I knew she was the one for us. She played "A Thousand years" when I walked down the isle and it was just perfect. All her other songs were beautiful too. I recommend contacting her for your ceremony.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Karen · Married on 02/26/2016

Christine was hands down one of our favorite elements of our wedding! From the first time I emailed with her, all the way to post wedding followup - she was just amazing. Such a caring, loving, sweet, talented person - she truly made us feel like a King and Queen on our big day. Her music was absolutely beautiful... our guests are STILL talking about it (43 days later!). We couldn't have been happy with our choice to have Christine play her harp at our ceremony and cocktail hour - I'm trying to rack my brain to figure out how to 'need' her again so I can experience her talent once more! Punctual, kind and compromising are the rare traits that help make Christine the amazing woman she is <3

Sent on 04/09/2016

Courtney · Married on 02/21/2016

Awesome harpist! Christine played her delightful harp music for our wedding ceremony and she really was fabulous. I was stressed about the wedding details and she kept me calm with her emails and worksheet for the ceremony music. Thank you Christine!

Sent on 06/01/2016
  • User5021914 · 2+ years ago

As soon as I listened to the many samples of music on Christine's website, I knew that the harp was exactly what I envisioned for our wedding ceremony. She includes a vast library of samples of songs from the typical wedding march to the entirely unexpected, and she is more than happy to accommodate other songs that you may request even if they are not on her song list. Christine was a sweetheart from the moment we first spoke on the phone and she remained so throughout the wedding process. Her work speaks for itself and even our DJ spoke of her in the highest regard. On the day of the wedding, she arrived at the venue at the time she promised, in spite of not having even asked for a deposit beforehand. I would highly recommend Christine to add the romantic magical sound of the harp to your wedding. She is fantastic!

Sent on 12/22/2016

If you are look8ng for the perfect touch to your wedding Christine is the wsy to go, her eork is very elegant and fascinating, she definitely impressed everyone.

Sent on 11/26/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/07/2015

Christine is a very special person! I had her as my harpist for my wedding. She played before, during and after the ceremony. She has lots of variety of songs to play. Not only is she a professional musician which is what I was searching for but the most that caught my attention from her was the way she treated me and my guests. Always happy, and friednly!! Christine is great and if you are looking for a harpist she is the right person to pick! Five start job :)

Sent on 06/22/2015

Taylor · Married on 04/23/2015

Christine played at my Ceremony at Cypress Grove in April. I am from out of town (Kentucky), and she was so easy to work with long distance. She answered all questions I had leading up to the ceremony over email quickly and made the music selection process painless. She played beautifully, with our wedding being outdoors it was so peaceful and lovely, I only wish I had gotten to hear her play longer. She can play so many songs and even if you think they won't translate to a harp well, they actually do!

I would 100% recommend Christine to other brides. If you want to work with someone who is friendly, professional, and a beautiful musician, Christine McPhail is the way to go. She made my ceremony perfect!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Laura and Adam · Married on 03/20/2015

It is just not possible to explain how amazing Christine is as a harpist. She is able to play any song. Our guests mentioned how wonderful the music for our ceremony was to hear, and she played several special requests for us that had personal meaning. The music was beautiful and is was truly a pleasure to work with her.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Rachel · Married on 02/28/2015

The best! Christine is the kindest, most talented, enjoyable person to work with! I would highly recommend her and her beautiful music.

Sent on 03/06/2015

Christine was the perfect addition to our wedding ceremony at the Grand Bohemian hotel in downtown Orlando. The ceremony was outdoors and the harp echoed beautifully. The guests absolutely loved it. Her entire process was easy, from beginning to end! She is responsive and reliable! I would recommend her for anybody!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Christine was an absolutely stunning addition to our wedding ceremony. She played all of our favorite vintage songs, and she perfectly underscored different parts of our ceremony. During sensitive moments, it was brilliant having her play softly in the background. Being musicians ourselves, we were very impressed by Christine's talent and technique, but also by her emotional commitment to the music that she plays. Without her, our ceremony would not have been as touching. Thank you so much for what you brought to the wedding. It was unforgettable.

Sent on 04/26/2015
  • I

Ideneth · Married on 11/15/2014

Loved it! Super impressed with quality and attentiveness of Christine, She IS the best. She played at our church ceremony, and cocktail hour and even played songs in Spanish for our guests.

Sent on 11/23/2014
  • Lady Firefly

Moria · Married on 10/29/2014

I was so thrilled to have Christine play for our wedding! She can play pretty much anything and is very accommodating as we had requested some off beat selections for our wedding. She played beautifully and loved that she played also softly during our blessing of the hands part of our ceremony. We planned from a distance so we communicated via email and Christine always responded very quickly if I had a question and keep in contact all the leading up to our wedding. I would highly recommend booking with her, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/06/2014

Diana · Married on 10/25/2014

Christine is the best! She does such an amazing job and we were thrilled to have her be a part of our special day! We had a singer join her for the and the two of them together brought tears to my eyes! A harp is the definite way to go for your ceremony and even cocktail hour and Christine should be your first choice!

Sent on 11/05/2014