Harp & Soul Reviews

43 | Atlanta, GA

43 Reviews for Harp & Soul

Jason · event on: 03/16/2014

They were fabulous musicians and the harp sound was gorgeous.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Michelle · event on: 02/14/2014

Nichole was amazing to work with, she made the event elegant! I can't wait to have her back at the club.

Sent on 02/18/2014

James · Married on 10/26/2013

Nichole exceeded all expectations, and I cannot do her justice with words. She was very accommodating with all of my last minute changes, and always with a smile. Her professionalism is top notch. She played the harp at my wedding beautifully, was able to adjust to all of our miscues, and had the awareness to cut songs shorter and transition to the next song. Her piano playing was also excellent for the hymn we selected. We also appreciate that she came all the way from Philadelphia to NJ. I would whole heartedly recommend her to anyone in need of a harpist, pianist, or wedding music consultant. Thanks Nichole!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Blaire · Married on 10/19/2013

We have still not stopped receiving compliments
    On how great Nichole was! She was so talented and truly a pleasure to work with!!!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Heather · Married on 10/13/2013

I found Nichole at Harp & Soul to be a pleasure to work with. Her talent and true artistry is amazing. The whole day was beautiful and her music was stunning. I can not speak enough to her gift of music.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Maricelly · Married on 10/12/2013

Nichole is so talented! I am so glad that she was part of my wedding day. She was very professional and went above and beyond to accomodate my needs. Her rate was very reasonable and I would hire her again for any future event.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Annie · Married on 08/25/2013

Overall great service. We enjoyed this special part of our wedding.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Gordon · Married on 06/30/2013

Simply put, an amazing performer captivated my guests and left them all clamoring for more, felt more like a good friend than a hired performer. Proud to have had her

Sent on 07/01/2013

Laura · Married on 06/29/2013

Outstanding, professional musicians. They did a beautiful job with our ceremony music. They were able to play all the songs we wanted, and the arrangements were fantastic. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Miranda · Married on 05/25/2013

amazing and talented ladies!! i would recommend to anyone!! thanks so much!!!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Trida · event on: 04/14/2013

She was amazing and was able to accommodate me on a last minute bad weather for my son's 10 year memorial services. I had hired white doves to fly away but due to the bad rain they will not be able to fly so I had to change my date and she was very good with that.
    She played soft, angelic music on the background by his grave sight just as what I wanted...
    I will definitely recommend her to ANYONE in need of a Harp musician...

Sent on 11/09/2013

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thank you Trida. It was an honor to be a part of your son's beautiful memorial.

Lija · Married on 06/04/2011

Nikki is AMAZING!!!! She is so talented and all the music was played beautifully!!!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Kristina · Married on 06/14/2008

Nicole played at our wedding in June of 2008 in Walnut Creek, California. She did a fantastic job for the ceremony and the reception. She was flexible and took care of the Harp rental/pick up and return. As a bride I was so glad I didn't have to think about this.

Sent on 05/31/2013

Mike · Married on 10/15/2016

Everything was excellent, the sound from the harp was the perfect touch to our ceremony. I would definitely recommend Harp and Soul to anyone in need of a Harpist.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Erin · Married on 05/26/2017

Working with Nichole was wonderful. She was quick to answer my initial inquiry, open to all of my suggestions, and very friendly! Plus, she learned a new song for my walk down the aisle which truly made that moment special. She knew every other song I asked her to play (including multiple Disney songs). I would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Natalie · Married on 10/08/2016

Our first interaction with Nicole confirmed our decision to have a Harp and Cello perform for our elegant outdoor garden themed wedding. Nicole shared her expertise in helping us select the songs for our ceremony. What makes Harp N Soul great is that they have such a huge selection and they love to learn new songs. Nicole gave us a mini concert via FaceTime so we could hear some of her suggestions and favorites. We were not looking for traditional ceremony selections, Nicole was able to help us select a balance of current and classic loves songs mixed with a few hits from movies. We were so impressed with their repertoire, we even selected Harp N Soul to perform at our cocktail hour. On the day of the wedding it actually rained and we were impressed with their flexibility. Their sound was so much more amazing from the acoustics in our backup venue. Nicole and her sister's performance helped create an elegant and intimate mood; we received SO many compliments from our guests about how much they enjoyed the variety of from such elegant instruments!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Shari · event on: 02/29/2012

3.5

Nichole was lovely and her performance was thoroughly enjoyed by the group. So much so that the client has asked for her contact information so that they can book her directly for their next visit.

Sent on 05/02/2012

Harp & Soul's reply:

Thank you it was delightful to perform in the Philadelphia Museum of Art for your special event. Lovely venue and gorgeous sound.

Joanne · Married on 01/02/2016

the music in the church was beautiful ! Nichole was wonderful to work with and offered many choices of music for the ceremony .. I would recommend her to all of my family and friends ,

Sent on 01/08/2016