36 Reviews for Harp Music by Jan Jennings

Instrumental-Solo (1)
Cocktail Hour (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
36 Harp Music by Jan Jennings Reviews

Jan is very professional and a very talented harpist. It is a joy to listen to her music. She just played my daughter's wedding and had to play with a violinist and cellist that she had never played with before. They had a one hour rehearsal the day of the wedding. They were fabulous. I could have listened to many hours of their music. It was a highlight for me. I am a professional harpist that understands differences in musicians and she is one of the top tier harpists in the country.

Profile Picture Annette, 6/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Harp

Jan is a wonderful harpist!!
I would recommend her to anyone!
Thank you Jan for making my day so special!

Profile Picture Ali, 5/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jan was awesome! Our guest loved really enjoyed her

Profile Picture Michele, 4/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Our guests were so pleased with us having a harp for our wedding. I was actually holding up my emotions pretty good right before walking down the aisle until I heard Canon in D playing, at the moment it finally hit me I was about to marry my best friend!
Jan was very professional and even though I don't remember much about the ceremony (I was nervous!) all of our guests loved it and I cannot wait for our wedding video to see the full play!

Profile Picture Ana, 2/28/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Harp, Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Liability Insurance

Jan provided the harp music for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Everyone was giving compliments on her music, just beautiful! Once I decided to work with Jan, she mailed me a CD of a sample of her music, plus a worksheet to complete so she knows just what to play for you. She was quick to reply to my e-mails, and also didn't mind giving my suggestions for songs when I asked her opinion. I would definitely recommend Jan! Very talented, and super sweet! Thanks!

Profile Picture Pam, 11/1/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Jan Jennings played a beautiful selection of music resulting in the perfect atmosphere for our arriving guests, during the wedding ceremony and the following cocktail hour. My daughter dreamed of having a harpist at her wedding and her dream came true! I was not that familiar but it was the perfect choice. Jan instinctively knew the appropriate music choices and helped us customize our choices to my daughter's vision. Jan had it all under control, we didn't have to worry about a thing. I would recommend using her services if you want to add that extra touch of class and originality to your special day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jan was wonderful to work with and very accommodating for our outdoor wedding ceremony. She was very professional and responsive throughout the entire process. Thanks Jan for making the day great!

Profile Picture Nickole, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The music played at our wedding was fascinating, memorable and joyful. I would definitely recommend for a special occasion.

Profile Picture Sergio, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jan did a wonderful job at our wedding. We planned our wedding in three months and as busy professionals we didn't have a lot of time for the little details. Jan provided a CD of music, we listened to it and selected a couple key songs we wanted to hear and left the rest up to her.
Jan was punctual, looked beautiful and did a great job!
We didn't have any other music at our service. She was all we needed. No regrets.

Profile Picture Doug, 11/23/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Jan played music for our entire cocktail hour and helped us transition musically into the reception. She was phenomenal! Her playing really set the tone for the night. During the cocktail hour it is nice to have beautiful music playing and there is no one more talented or qualified than Jan. If you are looking for elegance and class for your ceremony/cocktail hour/reception, don't look any further. Jan is not only great musically but she handles herself professionally in every way!

Profile Picture Kyle , 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

The price was very reasonable and the music was beautiful. It really added a touch of class to the ceremony, and cocktail hour afterwards.

Profile Picture Julie, 10/19/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The first time I thought about having a harp play at my wedding was at a wedding show. I instantly thought that it would be awesome if we could have a harp, but I knew it would be too expensive for our budget. A few weeks went by and I could not get the harp out of my mind. I called Jan Jennings and asked for her prices. She was VERY affordable and I knew I HAD to have her at my wedding. I was most excited about Jan coming for our wedding. She did an amazing job for the ceremony and cocktail hour. I had many compliments about her talent. She was the perfect touch to make our wedding unforgettable for all of our guests and of course the bride and groom.

Profile Picture Cari, 10/11/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Jan was wonderful. Everyone loved and complemented her music, and we enjoyed working with her. Her skills, range and repertoire are impressive. Thank you, Jan!

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/28/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Jan Jennings was excellent to work with. Her CD she sent was extremely helpful in choosing the songs for our day and the quality of her music is outstanding. She has a real talent! I wasn't sure at first if I wanted to go with recorded music or a live musician and I am so happy that I chose Jan. The presence and sound of the harp playing for our ceremony and cocktail hour added elegance to our event that wouldn't have been the same with pre-recorded music. She can adjust the songs to fit with the time you have so you're not having to cut off in the middle of a piece. I would recommend her to anyone looking to add that extra special touch to their event.

Profile Picture Tedra, 6/13/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Jan played for our wedding on 11/3/2012, and it was absolutely stunning. From the day we initially contacted Jan to ask her to play for our wedding, she has been wonderful to work with. This is extremely important when you're planning a wedding with several different vendors. We would most definitely recommend Jan, and will absolutely call her to play for us again if the opportunity comes our way! Many thanks to Jan for making our day so wonderful.

Profile Picture Mary Beth, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jan did a fabulous job at our sons wedding. She played by the lake at Harmony and on the patio for the cocktail hour. It added such a beautiful touch to the romantic wedding setting. Jan music is beautiful. I highly recommend you use Jan and her Harp for your events. Very smooth from beginning to end. Thanks Jan for making our son's wedding so special!!! Curren and Leslie Golden

Profile Picture Curren & Leslie, 10/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jan is so talented. She played our ceremony & cocktail hour and everyone really enjoyed her. She is very knowledgable and guides you through the selection process. She's so sweet too! An easy recommend

Profile Picture amanda, 9/15/12, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

It was Awesome, really made my wedding special

Profile Picture marcie, 8/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Wonderful music and very easy to work with. The CD we received before the wedding explained everything and really went into detail. Everyone commented how beautiful the harp music was during the ceremony and during the cocktail hour. We would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Denis, 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jan was very professional and did an incredible job. Her reportoire of music is substantial. She even learned a new song that the Bride requested to play while she walked down the aisle.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/24/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Having the harp for our ceremony music made a real nice enhancement that would otherwise have been an ipod. Everyone was real impressed with it and Jennings was flawless. I especially recommend this for outdoor ceremonies. This avoids worry over sound systems and outlets. The harp projects wonderfully outside. I was at a wedding a few years ago that was also outside in which Jennings was the harpist. Ever since then, I knew I was going to try and get her for my future wedding.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jan Jennings was wonderful to work with and made our wedding ceremony extra special. She is incredibly talented and an absolute pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend her to any future brides/grooms. Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/5/11, 5 Reviews
4.7

We pretty much communicated with Jan via email, but she was always prompt with her replies to any questions we had. The CD she provided in her packet of information was very useful in helping us decide what music we wanted to have played for our wedding. The people who attended our wedding enjoyed hearing her perform, and everyone got a kick out of our recessional choice of "Take me out to the ballgame", which she played wonderfully. Many thanks to Jan.

Profile Picture Kevin, 11/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The harpist was a great touch to our wedding and Jan Jennings Did a wonderful job. Her music captured the moment and I would recommend her for any type of wedding.

Profile Picture Enza , 9/3/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We had Jan play at our ceremony and the cocktail hour and we could not have loved her more. We did not want the traditional harp classical music, instead, we chose oldies and classic rock music like The Rolling Stones, The Beatles and Elvis. For my walking down the aisle song we had "Can't help falling in love" by Elvis and it was beautiful. During the ceremony, she jumped in at just the right moments to make everything flow seamlessly. We have gotten so many compliments on Jan! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Erin , 5/27/11, 7 Reviews