Harp Music by Jan Jennings Reviews

36 | Orlando, FL

36 Reviews for Harp Music by Jan Jennings

Annette · Married on 06/02/2016

Jan is very professional and a very talented harpist. It is a joy to listen to her music. She just played my daughter's wedding and had to play with a violinist and cellist that she had never played with before. They had a one hour rehearsal the day of the wedding. They were fabulous. I could have listened to many hours of their music. It was a highlight for me. I am a professional harpist that understands differences in musicians and she is one of the top tier harpists in the country.

Ali · Married on 05/04/2016

Jan is a wonderful harpist!!
    I would recommend her to anyone!
    Thank you Jan for making my day so special!

Michele · Married on 04/13/2016

Jan was awesome! Our guest loved really enjoyed her

• Ana

Ana · Married on 02/28/2016

Our guests were so pleased with us having a harp for our wedding. I was actually holding up my emotions pretty good right before walking down the aisle until I heard Canon in D playing, at the moment it finally hit me I was about to marry my best friend!
    Jan was very professional and even though I don't remember much about the ceremony (I was nervous!) all of our guests loved it and I cannot wait for our wedding video to see the full play!

Sent on 03/07/2016

Harp Music by Jan Jennings's reply:

Thank you so much, Ana. It was a pleasure to play for your beautiful wedding!
  • Pam

Pam · Married on 11/01/2014

Jan provided the harp music for my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Everyone was giving compliments on her music, just beautiful! Once I decided to work with Jan, she mailed me a CD of a sample of her music, plus a worksheet to complete so she knows just what to play for you. She was quick to reply to my e-mails, and also didn't mind giving my suggestions for songs when I asked her opinion. I would definitely recommend Jan! Very talented, and super sweet! Thanks!

Lisa · Married on 04/26/2014

Jan Jennings played a beautiful selection of music resulting in the perfect atmosphere for our arriving guests, during the wedding ceremony and the following cocktail hour. My daughter dreamed of having a harpist at her wedding and her dream came true! I was not that familiar but it was the perfect choice. Jan instinctively knew the appropriate music choices and helped us customize our choices to my daughter's vision. Jan had it all under control, we didn't have to worry about a thing. I would recommend using her services if you want to add that extra touch of class and originality to your special day!

Nickole · Married on 04/12/2014

Jan was wonderful to work with and very accommodating for our outdoor wedding ceremony. She was very professional and responsive throughout the entire process. Thanks Jan for making the day great!

Sergio · Married on 03/22/2014

The music played at our wedding was fascinating, memorable and joyful. I would definitely recommend for a special occasion.

• Doug & Laura

Doug · Married on 11/23/2013

Jan did a wonderful job at our wedding. We planned our wedding in three months and as busy professionals we didn't have a lot of time for the little details. Jan provided a CD of music, we listened to it and selected a couple key songs we wanted to hear and left the rest up to her.
    Jan was punctual, looked beautiful and did a great job!
    We didn't have any other music at our service. She was all we needed. No regrets.

Kyle · Married on 10/26/2013

Jan played music for our entire cocktail hour and helped us transition musically into the reception. She was phenomenal! Her playing really set the tone for the night. During the cocktail hour it is nice to have beautiful music playing and there is no one more talented or qualified than Jan. If you are looking for elegance and class for your ceremony/cocktail hour/reception, don't look any further. Jan is not only great musically but she handles herself professionally in every way!

Julie · Married on 10/19/2013

The price was very reasonable and the music was beautiful. It really added a touch of class to the ceremony, and cocktail hour afterwards.

Cari · Married on 10/11/2013

The first time I thought about having a harp play at my wedding was at a wedding show. I instantly thought that it would be awesome if we could have a harp, but I knew it would be too expensive for our budget. A few weeks went by and I could not get the harp out of my mind. I called Jan Jennings and asked for her prices. She was VERY affordable and I knew I HAD to have her at my wedding. I was most excited about Jan coming for our wedding. She did an amazing job for the ceremony and cocktail hour. I had many compliments about her talent. She was the perfect touch to make our wedding unforgettable for all of our guests and of course the bride and groom.

Jenny · Married on 09/28/2013

Jan was wonderful. Everyone loved and complemented her music, and we enjoyed working with her. Her skills, range and repertoire are impressive. Thank you, Jan!

Tedra · Married on 06/13/2013

Jan Jennings was excellent to work with. Her CD she sent was extremely helpful in choosing the songs for our day and the quality of her music is outstanding. She has a real talent! I wasn't sure at first if I wanted to go with recorded music or a live musician and I am so happy that I chose Jan. The presence and sound of the harp playing for our ceremony and cocktail hour added elegance to our event that wouldn't have been the same with pre-recorded music. She can adjust the songs to fit with the time you have so you're not having to cut off in the middle of a piece. I would recommend her to anyone looking to add that extra special touch to their event.

Mary Beth · Married on 11/03/2012

Jan played for our wedding on 11/3/2012, and it was absolutely stunning. From the day we initially contacted Jan to ask her to play for our wedding, she has been wonderful to work with. This is extremely important when you're planning a wedding with several different vendors. We would most definitely recommend Jan, and will absolutely call her to play for us again if the opportunity comes our way! Many thanks to Jan for making our day so wonderful.

Curren & Leslie · Married on 10/27/2012

Jan did a fabulous job at our sons wedding. She played by the lake at Harmony and on the patio for the cocktail hour. It added such a beautiful touch to the romantic wedding setting. Jan music is beautiful. I highly recommend you use Jan and her Harp for your events. Very smooth from beginning to end. Thanks Jan for making our son's wedding so special!!! Curren and Leslie Golden

amanda · Married on 09/15/2012

Jan is so talented. She played our ceremony & cocktail hour and everyone really enjoyed her. She is very knowledgable and guides you through the selection process. She's so sweet too! An easy recommend

Sent on 09/21/2012

Harp Music by Jan Jennings's reply:

I enjoyed working with you. Your wedding was lovely and I truly enjoyed entertaining the guests at your reception...they were fun! Best wishes to you both!

marcie · Married on 08/18/2012

It was Awesome, really made my wedding special

Sent on 10/02/2012

Harp Music by Jan Jennings's reply:

I enjoyed working with you Marcie and playing Alan's special request, "Stairway to Heaven." Best wishes to you both!

Denis · Married on 05/05/2012

Wonderful music and very easy to work with. The CD we received before the wedding explained everything and really went into detail. Everyone commented how beautiful the harp music was during the ceremony and during the cocktail hour. We would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Harp Music by Jan Jennings's reply:

It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding. I appreciate your talents too, Denis! I hope everything is going well for you.

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2012

Jan was very professional and did an incredible job. Her reportoire of music is substantial. She even learned a new song that the Bride requested to play while she walked down the aisle.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Harp Music by Jan Jennings's reply:

You were SO easy to work with...it was no problem to accommodate your request--I hope you got to hear it! It was a beautiful wedding!

Lindsay · Married on 11/12/2011

Having the harp for our ceremony music made a real nice enhancement that would otherwise have been an ipod. Everyone was real impressed with it and Jennings was flawless. I especially recommend this for outdoor ceremonies. This avoids worry over sound systems and outlets. The harp projects wonderfully outside. I was at a wedding a few years ago that was also outside in which Jennings was the harpist. Ever since then, I knew I was going to try and get her for my future wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2011

Harp Music by Jan Jennings's reply:

Thank you, Lindsay! It was my pleasure to be part of your beautiful wedding!
  • David and Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 11/05/2011

Jan Jennings was wonderful to work with and made our wedding ceremony extra special. She is incredibly talented and an absolute pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend her to any future brides/grooms. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Harp Music by Jan Jennings's reply:

You were a beautiful bride, Lindsey, and it was a beautiful setting. Thank you for having me be part of your special day!
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 05/27/2011

We had Jan play at our ceremony and the cocktail hour and we could not have loved her more. We did not want the traditional harp classical music, instead, we chose oldies and classic rock music like The Rolling Stones, The Beatles and Elvis. For my walking down the aisle song we had "Can't help falling in love" by Elvis and it was beautiful. During the ceremony, she jumped in at just the right moments to make everything flow seamlessly. We have gotten so many compliments on Jan! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Harp Music by Jan Jennings's reply:

I loved all your special requests! Your wedding was fun and unique. Thank you for having me be part of it!

Vicky · Married on 04/30/2011

We enjoyed working with Jan. She provided the beautiful harp music for portions of the ceremony and the cocktail hour at our reception. During the planning process she provided us with a comprehensive CD of her music detailing the entire ceremony and how certain music would work for each segment. Her play list is very long and varied and the music at the ceremony and during the cocktail hour were very well received and highly complimented by our guests. Jan will lend an elegance to your event. She is professional, friendly and very talented, flexible, as well as beautiful!

Sent on 05/10/2011

Harp Music by Jan Jennings's reply:

Thank you for your very nice review! I was honored to be part of your daughter's beautiful and elegant wedding! I hope the newlyweds are doing well!

Margaret · Married on 12/19/2010

she provided beautiful music for my wedding at the last minute. even better, we asked her to go to the reception following the cermony and she was more than happy to do it! she was a true treasure!

Sent on 04/26/2011

Harp Music by Jan Jennings's reply:

I enjoyed playing for your wedding and reception, Margaret. You were so easy to work with and your guests were so interested in the harp too! Thank you!