Harp Accents-Mary Ellen Holmes Reviews

10 | Fort Collins, CO

10 Reviews for Harp Accents-Mary Ellen Holmes

Mary Ellen played the harp while our wedding guests arrived, during the procession and recession and during our dinner reception. The music was beautiful and provided the perfect audio atmosphere. She was a joy to work with and even played the harp for us over the phone to help us pick out music!

Mary Ellen provided lovely music, both as background music and when it was the focus of attention. I would definitely recommend her for your event.

I contacted Mary Ellen 4 days before our wedding (after a set back with our close friend that was going to play the piano) and she was GREAT!!! Not only was she able to play for us, but she also learned and played the songs my fiancee wanted to at our wedding. We didnt use the traditional wedding songs, so I thought it'd be a long shot for personal request, but Mary Ellen was great and accommodated us completely! She was playing as the guests came through which impressed everyone. Every person at the ceremony complimented how great she was! Without even doing a rehearsal with Mary Ellen, she was perfect at transitioning from the bridal party to the bride! All I can say is that if you are looking for a great sound at a nice event, Mary Ellen is it! She definitely turned a potential negative situation into the best ceremony we could ask for!!

Smoyle · Married on 06/16/2012

Living abroad an planning a wedding is not an easy task. Mrs Holmes was always accommodating and very responsive as we planned the music while I was away in Switzerland. Mrs Holmes transcribed a piece of music for us which I was in love with but didn't have the sheet music for. The song was beautifully performed, Mrs Holmes is very talented. With a high degree of professionalism, poise and a clear gift for music, Mrs Holmes played an integral part in our wedding ceremony. We are grateful of her help and would gladly employ her services again.

susan · Married on 09/24/2011

I first heard Mary Ellen at a bridal/bakery show. The minute I heard her, I knew I wanted her to play at my wedding. She responded to my phone call immediately; was very easy to work with and was very reasonably priced. As I was busy with all the wedding planning, it was a relief to tell Mary Ellen what I basically wanted and then not worry about the details. She arrived with plenty of time to set up, played beautifully while the guests arrived and then accompanied their transition to the reception area with beautiful music. I left the song choices up to her, other than 3 specific requests and I couldn't have been happier. My guests also commented on how beautiful her music sounded! Mary Ellen adds that special touch to your wedding. Well worth the expense.

Aimee' · Married on 08/26/2011

Mrs. Mary Ellen Holmes was an absolute pleasure to work with! Her professionalism, experience, and passion are unparalleled. It is without any hesitation that I highly recommend Mrs. Marry Ellen Holmes!!

Gabriella · Married on 06/25/2011

What a pleasure and absolute treasure it was to have found the very talented Harpist, Mary Ellen. She plays the harp beautifully and with so much grace. Our wedding was such a lovely day, only made MORE special with Mary Ellen's presence. I highly recommend her for any celebration her talent, professionalism, class is a gift from God that she so graciously shared with us and I am still so very grateful for that! It was really wonderful that Mary Ellen could help me decide what music was appropriate for our outdoor ranch wedding with recommendations based on her years of experience.

Kimberly · event on: 09/07/2012

I had the great pleasure of working with--and listening to--Mary Ellen when she performed for a gala fundraiser for a local non-profit. Mary Ellen's beautiful harp performance created an ambience that delighted event patrons and transformed the atmosphere of the evening with its elegance and warmth. Such a vital part of the event's success!

K. Miller, Fort Collins

• User2866853 · event on: 11/10/2012

Played for a Christmas craft fair and a closing ceremony for a silent tree auction. Great comments - people enjoyed the music and said it added quite a bit to both venues.

2.2
      3.0
      1.0
      2.5

I wish I would have done more research.