75 Reviews for Harmony Strings

Ceremony (3)
Cocktail Hour (1)
Instrumentals (1)
Learn New Songs (1)

Harmony strings did a great job! Sounded great and helped pull off the wedding of our dreams! So easy to work with!

Profile Picture Emily , 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We really enjoyed working with Harmony Strings for our daughter's wedding. They were professional, talented and wonderful to work with and played beautiful music both classical and contemporary for the wedding ceremony!!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They did a great job! Very professional and helpful in choosing music!

Profile Picture Dana, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We asked Harmony Strings to learn several new songs for us, and their performance was breathtakingly beautiful! We got so many compliments from our guests on their performance, which continued through our cocktail hour reception.

Profile Picture Kate, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Used the String Trio for my daughters wedding ceremony! They did a wonderful job!

Profile Picture Jacquline, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Harmony Strings was amazing! We needed them to learn the Game of Thrones theme song and they did so very fast and it was amazing. They are awesome - highly recommend!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I highly recommend Harmony Strings! They did a wonderful job at my wedding, and all of my guests loved their performance. Many guests told me they loved hearing the music for songs they knew. Melody was a pleasure to work with! She was quick to respond to any questions I had. She helped structure the playlist, and arranged for the quartet to learn a new song that I requested. They made my ceremony more beautiful, elegant and special. I'm so happy that I decided to work with them.

Profile Picture Carly, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Quartet

Harmony Strings was absolutely terrific. I was especially happy with their ability to accommodate a special song request and they knocked it out of the park with their performance. Would highly recommend their services to anybody.

Profile Picture Rohit, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Harmony Strings performed at my wedding, and they were fantastic! They were responsive while planning the music and helpful in answering all questions we had!

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

They were absolutely wonderful! The music was just what I wanted for my wedding ceremony. I'm already thinking of a reason to use them again. I really enjoyed working with them.

Profile Picture User7726603, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I have no advice for their ceremony

Profile Picture User7727939, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I would highly recommend having Harmony Strings play at your wedding or event!! Everything was stress free from the moment we contacted them until my daughter's wedding ceremony. Melody the contact person for Harmony Strings is exceptionally friendly, caring, professional and quick to respond to any questions. She really cares that the music they play for your event is exactly what you want and that it's perfect. Throughout the entire process Melody is there to help you in any way with suggestions etc. as well as listen to your ideas. She truly cares about you and your wedding or event! Harmony Strings you are amazing - thank you so much for being a special part of my daughter's wedding day. We will always remember the beautiful music you played! :)

Profile Picture User7374698, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We were very happy with Harmony String's performance, professionalism, and responsiveness. We had a very short ceremony and they were flexible enough to move to the cocktail hour location and play a little bit longer for our guests. Lots of great comments from attendees about the music!

Profile Picture Ben, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

After researching many different quartets, I hired Harmony Strings to perform for my daughter's wedding. It was one of the best choices I made! Everyone loved their music. They performed my favorite classical piece for my walk down the aisle and even learned a new pop song for my daughter's bridal entrance, so we were both happy! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Ruth, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I was a nervous bride, and Melody was so helpful. She answered all my questions and put me at ease. So glad I chose Harmony Strings for my wedding. Their music made my wedding feel like a fairytale!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Harmony Strings was the very first vendor we booked, almost two years ahead of time. My dream was always to have a string quartet play at our wedding and the second we heard them…we had to book them. Melody and her group were amazing. She was able to answer all my questions beforehand and help me pick out music. They have a large selection ranging from classical to modern day music. The day of our wedding they arrived early and the music was amazing. They were able to play music to accommodate our wedding and with everyone walking down the aisle. We can’t thank them enough for making our wedding amazing and would recommend them any day of the week….they are by far the best string quartet in Houston!

Profile Picture William, 2/13/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin

From the very beginning they were wonderful and professional! Melody was my contact person and she answered my questions and sent me samples of their contemporary music. We had the grandparents and the groom and his parents walk down to sweet child of mine and the bridal party walked down to yellow by coldplay. They accommodated a special request of mine to play a few chords of the bridal chorus and then transition to All You Need is Love as I walked down the aisle. Our guests loved the music and it added a beautiful element to our wedding day. I am so excited to see our wedding video so I can hear the music I missed while I was hiding away from everyone before the ceremony. :) Thanks for everything!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User2730637, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, String-Quartet

Without a doubt, this quartet added a classiness and sophistication you can't just "buy", which made our wedding ceremony not just beautiful, but even more memorable and meaningful to all parties attending (young and old.) They enhanced an atmosphere of elegance. We chose a mostly classic repetroir of selections, from Bach to Handel and they were all played beautifully. One, "pop song" we chose -- "1000 years" -- was rendered gorgeously, as if it were from the renaissance period: even prettier than the original. In my years attending weddings, I've heard good and bad quartets, so I can say with authority that Harmony Strings is great! Beyond their skill, there is a comforting aspect to hiring them: They are one less, "unknown" in the uncertainty of wedding ceremony planning, when multiple venders must work 'in concert' for a successful evening. Harmony Strings never miss a note.

Profile Picture User5506993, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Honestly, I can't say I heard a single bit of the music playing during our ceremony, because I was trying so hard to hold it together. But I know that Harmony Strings did a fantastic job because of all my guests commenting on how wonderful it was. And, I have it on video! I would definitely recommend Harmony Strings.

Profile Picture Kacie, 4/19/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Harmony Strings added the perfect touch to our ceremony! They sounded absolutely beautiful and were everything we could have dreamed of. They had an incredible music selection as well.

Profile Picture Taylor, 4/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Melody was a pleasure to work with. She eased my mind with her professionalism and her suggestions which helped make my daughter's wedding ceremony magical. We received many complements on the quartet and song selections. Highly recommend Harmony Strings!

Profile Picture S, 4/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I highly recommend Harmony Strings!

Profile Picture Patsy, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Harmony Strings did a wonderful job at my wedding ceremony! We had a string quartet and the music was perfect!

Profile Picture Holly, 1/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

This music group was awesome and worked with me to get the music for our wedding just right even when I changed things up last minute.

Profile Picture Eric, 1/10/15, 1 Review