Harmony Ridge Lodge Reviews

28 | Nevada City, CA

28 Reviews for Harmony Ridge Lodge

Christina · Married on 09/17/2016

4.2

The venue was absolutely beautiful. It was the perfect location for what we wanted and the staff was extremely friendly

Sent on 10/08/2016
  • NevadaCityBride

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2017

3.0

Their gardens are gorgeous and SOOO easy to use. We didn't have to add any kind of decorations and our ceremony was just what we imagined. I believe they went through a change in ownership while I was booked there, so that contributed to some slow responses. I did have one or two emails I had to resend a week later to get a response. The day we arrived and the day of our wedding the staff was wonderful and helpful. During tours they were nice and friendly, but not super professional.

The rooms were great and all of my wedding party was happy. The breakfast was a little hit and miss, but overall good. And I have to say, the convenience of having everyone in one place, no one traveling to get food is WONDERFUL.

I would book here again. They made my wedding day just what i wanted. If you are a type A person who needs to plan every single detail months in advance, you might be stressed out by this place.

Sent on 11/27/2017

3.8
      3.5
      2.0
      3.5

The site is absolutely beautiful. There are lots of different spaces that I was able to use for different events. I liked the diversity of spaces in one location that I used for a whole weekend of events. The venue worked with me and was very accommodating, however, they did have some odd rules that made a few things harder than they had to be. All of my guests loved their rooms and I was proud to have them stay there. I think breakfast could use a little bulking up, however, the quality was very good. During my involvement there was a staffing change that created some difficulty in our communication. Overall I am super happy to have had my wedding there.

Sent on 09/21/2015