Harmony Gardens Tropical Wedding Garden Reviews

Harmony Gardens Tropical Wedding Garden 5
Harmony Gardens Tropical Wedding Garden 6
Harmony Gardens Tropical Wedding Garden 7

Lisa · Married on 04/04/2015

The team at Harmony Gardens was very friendly and helpful. They were there every step of the way to help ensure my daughter's wedding was perfect. The garden setting was beautiful. I would recommend anyone that wants a beautiful outdoor wedding to check them out.

Sent on 12/12/2015
  • Kassie

Kassie · Married on 02/14/2015

Best venue for a garden theme. It has EVERYTHING you need for your setup, and the coordinator, Leah is amazing. She is soo down to earth and helpful all the way the ending of the day. Not to mention this is a family business, which makes it even better to support local!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Heather · Married on 10/04/2014

Harmony Gardens was the perfect venue for our wedding. The gardens are absolutely beautiful and the not so typical layout of the reception area was perfect for me. I loved having the dining tables separate from the dance floor, that way if guest wanted to sit and talk there wasn't a speaker blaring in their ear! Leah was absolutely amazing making sure everything was perfect the day of the wedding. She is just the sweetest and made the experience just that much better! If you are looking for a wedding venue that's just a tad different with beautiful scenery then Harmony Gardens is a great place for you :)

Sent on 10/22/2014

Ana · Married on 04/26/2014

I loved the location and Leah was super nice, flexible and very helpful!
    My guest would not stop talking about the venue!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Harmony Gardens truly is a dream venue. It had everything we were looking for - beautiful gardens, open venue, and a really friendly and helpful staff. Leah was nothing but amazing through out our wedding planning process. Always quick to respond to my emails and with suggestions on how we can make our day even more special. Many of our guests commented on how perfect the venue looked and how nice it was to attend a wedding outside of a hall or church. Thanks to the fun layout of the venue our guests were easily able to mingle and explore. We couldn't believe how affordable this venue was in comparison to the dozens of others we viewed. They *never* tried to nickel & dime us on anything. It truly was the perfect place for us to wed!!

Sent on 03/19/2014

catherine · Married on 02/22/2014

First off I would like to thank Leah and Joe for all the did, you both are so wonderful. The weather was not what I would have wanted but the two of you could have not have handled it better. Everything turned out beautiful in all the chaos. We had the wedding of our dreams and not could asked for anything more. The photo booth was well worth every penny we have memories that will last us a life time. When ever I needed Leah she was always there quick to respond to all of my questions and concerns. I thank u again for being such an important part of our lives. I will defiantly recommend harmony gardens to anyone who wants to work with amazing people and have an amazing wedding. Love Mr. And Mrs. Reno

Sent on 03/13/2014

Julianne · Married on 10/25/2013

This venue and team were amazing! I was on a budget and they worked wth me allowing me to pay my balance when ever i could. They were in contact with me via email the whole time. The venue looks beautiful alone but when all of your decorations are out and such its perfect. I was actually a little bervous with it being outside - dirt, bugs etc. but you dont notice at all.

Loved it!!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Vonda · Married on 10/19/2013

Our son and daughter-in-law were married at this beautiful location.Perfect for an outside wedding. Leah and Joe treated us like family and made sure everything was perfect right down to the smallest detail. Our family and friends had a fantastic time. A wonderful experience.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Michele · Married on 05/17/2013

My wedding at Harmony Gardens was absolutely perfect! I loved working with Leah, she was so fun and helpful with anything we needed. The garden was perfect and had everything we needed, I would definitely recommend this place to anybody looking to have an outside event.

Sent on 05/19/2013

I recently toured Harmony Gardens and this place is a hidden gem! After visiting many Orlando venues and leaving with a feeling of "this would be just a typical, traditional wedding" like the rest, I found Harmony Gardens to be unique, yet with romantic overtones. There is a designated space for a wedding ceremony, where you can decorate or leave just as is because they have wooden structures and a bridge surrounded by flowers and greenery. The site also offers a bridal room. Your guest will have a wow factor as you travel along a rustic path to (do what you want...sign in table, photo booth); its like taking your guest along a small journey of suspense. There are rustic signs directing your way. You can add to them if you wish. The possibilities are really endless with this property! There are several little nooks. For example, there is a gazebo, water fountain, tropical garden path, tiki torches, area arched with natural greenery, fire pits, bar area, tented food area, tented quest area with tables and chairs (provided too!), a separate "sweetheart area", and an awesome dance floor with market street lights.The Manager, Leah, was very sweet and answered all of our questions. I also give her a two thumbs up on professionalism. She offered some great suggestions too. Harmony Gardens is beautiful and well maintained. You have to check it out in person to really appreciate its beauty! The rules on the property are relaxed too. You are able to bring a lot of your own items on site if you wish. This could save a lot of money, especially with how open bars are at hotels, plus that is just boring! Harmony Gardens offers onsite catering too, so you don't have to worry about anything. I read the online reviews and they great,

Sent on 02/27/2014

amber · Married on 04/21/2012

Great communication, very helpful with all the planning and the setup and layout with the entire venue. Very nice people, and an amazing catering service. I would definitely do business with them again in the future.

Sent on 06/29/2012

Kristy · Married on 04/14/2012

All of my wedding dreams came true when I chose to book my Venue last minute with Harmony Gardens. Leah and her staff are easy to get along with and are the perfect price for an outdoor wedding. She is the easiest person to talk to and I never had problems with contacting her. The layout is perfect and the beauty of the garden will have your guests in amazement the entire night. I highly recommend this venue to any bride and groom looking for a beautiful outdoor wedding!

Michael and Kristy

Sent on 04/16/2012

Meagan · Married on 11/05/2011

Leah - the coordinator - is absolutely amazing! My new husband and I found this location 8 months before our wedding, and from the first meeting to the present, Leah has been easily contacted (you can get a hold of her whenever/however necessary), answered every question, was extremely flexible when we had unexpected things come up, etc. Our ceremony/reception was gorgeous with the lighted pathways, dining area and dance floor. She occasionally checked in to make sure all was going well, and fixed anything that needed it right away. I would recommend Leah (and her helpful/doting husband, Joe) to anyone!!

Sent on 11/07/2011

Cathy · Married on 07/30/2011

Our wedding was planned in just a few weeks and everthing was so stressful and under such a time crunch. The only detail for the wedding that we did not worry about was the venue for the ceremony. Once we decided to have it at Harmony Gardens, Leah, the owner took care of everything. She was very accommodating and had some wonderful ideas. Leah answered every question and was always there when we needed to talk to her. The place was absolutey beautiful and she treated our wedding like it was her own.

Sent on 08/16/2011

Cynthia · Married on 05/21/2011

Our daughter just got married at Harmony Gardens in May 2011. The venue was lovely! I'm still receiving glowing comments about the gardens and the layout of the venue. Many friends have told me that it was the prettiest wedding they had ever been to. The natural, old Florida feel of the gardens fit exactly with the indie/hipster theme of the wedding. I found Leah Thomas and Malcolm King to be most accommodating to work with as we planned our special day. They also made helpful suggestions about other services in the area to meet needs on the day of. We really felt that they went above and beyond to ensure the success of the whole experience. I am already recommending Harmony Gardens, the location and the staff to friends and family in the Central Florida area.

Sent on 05/31/2011
  • User2047147 · event on 04/23/2011

Harmony Gardens was such a beautiful place to have this fundraiser. The staff are extremely hardworking and professional. I would recommend this venue to anyone who needs a place for a fundraiser or wedding.

Sent on 10/23/2011

Janice · Married on 04/02/2011

I attended 2 family Weddings at this venue. My son and neice. I was very impressed with the Gardens and the professionalism of the staff. My family made many comments on how they felt like they were in Hawaii. The flowers and plants were beautiful. Thank you Harmony Gardens for 2 very memorable evenings. Leah you were a joy to work with.

Sent on 10/27/2011

amanda · Married on 03/26/2011

Venue is absolutely beautiful if you are looking for a garden wedding. It was perfect!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Todd · Married on 11/06/2010

This was one of the greatest days of our life and Harmony Gardens helped make it happen. They were true professionals, could answer all of our questions, and were able to help us with all of the resources we needed to make our day perfect. Their price was great, service was outstanding, and they were always available to help. We couldn't have asked for anything more. Additionally, the staff are some of the nicest people you will ever meet. Theres not enough space to explain all of the great things we have to say.

Sent on 10/24/2011

Kim · Married on 10/10/2010

I truly and honestly don't know where to begin. These guys were great!! The place was beyond perfect, it is set up in such a way that no decorating is really required. They provide and offer whatever you need...aside from food that is. Leah was the biggest help ever, and I really appreciate all that she did for us!! Thanks Leah!

Sent on 05/09/2011

Julie · Married on 05/22/2010

I was a little unsure as to what my wedding and reception would be like outdoors at the end of May at Harmony Gardens but they assured me it would be beauiful and they were right!!! I couldn't have asked for a prettier setting!!!! I highly recommend Harmony Gardens!

Sent on 01/02/2011

Courtney · Married on 03/14/2010

They were awesome! I would recommend this Venue to anyone who wants a beautiful outdoor wedding or any other event! My Husband came back from his 2nd tour in Iraq and we renewed our vows on our one year and the arbor just took my breath away seeing as my husband is 6'8 and the arbor is bigger then him! There is a lot of room and its just all around great =P Mrs. Leah the lady who runs it is amazing! She is super nice and tons of help!

Sent on 11/11/2010
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 11/14/2009

We planned our entire wedding ourselves and the ONLY part of that process that wasn't completely stressful was booking Harmony Gardens for our ceremony and reception. Leah, one of the owners, made herself available to us, was helpful in more ways than I'd anticipated and gave great advice. The garden is beautiful at night and the temperature in November was perfect for an outdoor wedding. All of my guests kept telling us how impressed they were with how original, different, classy and put together our wedding had turned out. I owe a lot of that to the flexibility of the Harmony Gardens staff. They allowed us to decorate the way we wanted and gave us the freedom to play our own music and set up everything where we wanted it. There was no pressure, no strict deadlines and they were very accommodating. A few of my friends questioned our location choice for our venue, but when the wedding day finally came, they were in awe. One guest told me that she never imagined that a small garden "out in the middle of nowhere" would have turned out so beautiful and perfect. I honestly couldn't have imagined by wedding having taken place anywhere else and I highly recommend this venue to anyone who doesn't like the idea of a cookie-cutter generic wedding at a hotel or country club banquet room. This place can be magical. Oh, and last but not least, you simply cannot beat the price. We got more then our money's worth and were able to spend more on the catering and cake thanks to the savings. Harmony Gardens gets an A+ across the board for being one of the biggest reasons that my big day turned out picture perfect!

Sent on 12/13/2009

Brittany · Married on 11/07/2009

Harmony Gardens is not what you expect. I just got married there this month and it was absolutly beautiful. It helps that the weather was also cooperating. They are reasonably priced. It was actually the first and only place my husband and i looked at. thats how much we loved it. It is very spacious and fit our 130 guests great. we had no time limit so no one especially me felt rushed. my wedding day was perfect.

Sent on 11/16/2009

Kitty · Married on 10/14/2006

What an absolutely beautiful location! There is so much out of doors space that the guests never felt crowded or confined, even with a lot of guests in attendance. The gardens are so inviting and peaceful. There is nothing like having your first dance in a garden on a lovely dance floor.
    And all of my needs for that special day were taken care of, sometimes even before I could say anything.
    Harmony Gardens is such a special location that we have had another family wedding there since mine.

Sent on 11/09/2010