74 Reviews for Harmonia Strings

Viola (3)
Learn New Songs (2)
Instrumentals (1)
73 Harmonia Strings Reviews

Harmonia Strings was extremely easy and professional to work with. When we asked if they could play a song that wasn't in their repertoire they were able to get the music and learn it without a problem. They performed during our hospitality hour, ceremony, and cocktail hour. They followed the ceremony outline we provided perfectly and without flaw. We couldn't recommend them more!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, String-Quartet

We had the fortune of being able to have Djeina and Harmonia strings provide music for our recent wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Djeina was truly a pleasure to deal with prior to the wedding date and a consummate professional: all emails returned within quickly, fair contract, etc. They have a huge variety of music to choose from, ranging from takes on pop/tv/music music to classical. They absolutely knocked it out of the park with their performance. Most of the guests when we greeted them at the reception commented on how great they were. I cannot recommend this group enough!

Profile Picture Justin, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Djeina and Harmonia Strings were an excellent pick! They worked with us to learn three songs and played perfectly. We got rave reviews of their rendition of the Game of Thrones theme, and our guests also loved the modern instrumental versions of songs they played during cocktail hour. On top of that, we had a mix up with ceremony timing that was completely our fault, and they worked through it flawlessly. Would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Schier, 8/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Cello, Viola, Violin, String-Trio, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Learn New Songs

Harmonia Strings is amazing. They played at my wedding for the ceremony and cocktail hour. I communicated with them mainly over email prior to the wedding and let them know the exact songs I wanted played at the wedding and they followed my directions to a 'T'. Everyone at the wedding loved the pop music set to a string quartet- they were a big hit! Very reasonably priced, easy to work with, and great follow through. Def. recommend them!

Profile Picture Zara, 8/13/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: String-Quartet, Cello, Viola, Violin, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

I'll cut to the summary: 1- Your wedding will not be complete without this group. 2- Not only are they very very professional but they were amazing. 3- Their mix of music will appeal to all diverse music tastes. You will NOT and I mean NOT be disappointed with Harmonia Strings. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding.

Profile Picture Emmanuel, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We used Harmonia Strings for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour at Pellegrini this spring and would highly recommend them. They were incredibly professional, easy to work with, very reasonably priced and by far our most low maintenance vendor relationship – they showed up on time, played exactly what we were hoping and even moved locations from ceremony to cocktail hour with no fuss.. Their website has great music samples including Disney and pop music which was a hug crowd pleaser during cocktail hour. We had many, many compliments and would use Harmonia again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/25/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

very great. And professional.

Profile Picture User6663235, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Harmonia Strings was amazing! Very easy to work with and I did not need to worry about a thing. I had changed my recessional music to a song they haven't played and they were able to quickly get the sheet music and it came out beautifully. Emails were responded to almost immediately and overall I would recommend Harmonia Strings for any event!

Profile Picture User5352874, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Harmonia Strings and Djeina were AMAZING! They did both my brother's and my wedding, and I would recommend them in a heart beat to anyone looking for ceremony and/or cocktail musicians. They were so easy to work with, prompt, and amazing musicians. Apparently there was an issue with the piano we were using for our cocktail hour - Djeina came up to me apologizing and letting me know that everything was fixed before I even knew there was a problem. She was extremely professional and gracious. It was a pleasure working with them!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/11/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I used the string trio for my ceremony and cocktail hour and it was beautiful! They sounded so elegant and my guests raved about how great they were! Djeina is a pleasure to work with and so accommodating to any requests you have! She replied quickly to any questions I had during my wedding planning! If you use Harmonia Strings you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Diana, 6/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We are so happy we went with Djeina Haruta from Harmonia Strings. It was such a beautiful touch to our ceremony and outdoor cocktail hour.

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Great to work with. My cousin used them for her wedding as well. Djeina responds to emails and questions quickly and all my guests enjoyed them!

Profile Picture juli, 4/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Harmonia Strings sounded wonderful! They even arranged a song that we requested!

Profile Picture User4520607, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We used them for our wedding cocktail hour and everyone loved the music they played one of the best I have ever heard. They also did my sisters wedding.

Profile Picture Adam, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Excellent! Really easy to work with and were a hit at my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Djeina was wonderful to work with from an initial quote to the services provided on the day of my wedding. I loved the special touch that the string quartet added to my wedding ceremony in a catholic church, especially as I walked down the aisle. Harmonia Strings were prompt and professional, I didn't have to think about a thing the day of the wedding. They provided great song ideas and I love that there website allows you to listen to them playing a variety of songs in advance. I would recommend them for any special event that you are planning.

Profile Picture Allison, 9/20/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The group was very professional and a delight to listen to and was able to take and play our suggestions for the ceremony and cocktail hour.

Profile Picture User4487055, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had a quartet play at our ceremony in Central Park and our reception venue and it added a beautfiul touch to our wedding day. They were professional and sounded great in both an outdoor and indoor setting and I would highly recommend them for your wedding day. Their musicians will make your day extra special.

Profile Picture Claribell, 8/30/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Harmonia Strings was professional and I would recommend them to other brides to be and for future friends' weddings! Excellent peformance and they provided a very classy touch!

Profile Picture L, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Great musicians, easy communication. They knew exactly what we wanted and were able to do it with no hassle.

Profile Picture Chris, 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Great! Pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Abe, 7/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Harmonia was spectacular to work with. Djeina was very easy to work with -- very responsive to our questions/concerns and extremely friendly. We used them for both the wedding ceremony and the one hour cocktail party (mix of pop songs and classical music), and they sounded fantastic.

Profile Picture User4281522, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Harmonia Strings was the only vendor for our wedding that we never met in person before-hand. I was not worried though, as I had done my research (reading tons of reviews) and it was actually nice not to have to schedule another meeting to fit into our busy work schedules. Djeina was always at the ready to answer any questions I had and always responded back to my emails quickly, even agreeing to play a song not listed on their website as my processional song. Our wedding was magical - their music fit perfectly into our venue & ceremony site. I practically started to cry once I heard the song I was to walk down the aisle to before I even stated making my way down to meet my husband (and I was a bit far down from the ceremony and still heard the music with no problem). While I wasn't at cocktail hour much (taking photos with family and then having a private moment [eating the food they were passing around in the bridal suit] with my new husband) everyone said they loved the music. Thank you Harmonia Strings for helping to make our wedding day so magical!

Profile Picture Karyn, 5/2/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Harmonia Strings were true professionals and a pleasure to work with. They were extremely responsive to emails, showed up on time, and played beautifully during our reception and cocktail hour. Having Harmonia Strings added a touch of class to our wedding. Would highly recommend if you are looking for a great string quartet that will provide stress free professional service.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/8/13, 1 Review