Harlow Brides Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Heidi Q. Married on 09/30/2019

We felt like family!

As a first time mother of the bride, finding Harlow Brides was heaven sent! The moment we walked in that adorable blue house we felt an immediate connection. Emma expressed a sincere desire to find what my daughter was looking for. We never felt rushed or overwhelmed. Nor did we feel pressure...Emma was very warm and truly cared about us, about my daughter, our situation and our wedding. We had been to two other bridal stores...we felt pressured, overwhelmed...much anxiety felt. Not at Harlow. We felt like we were family!! Thank you Emma and Peggy for making our experience so wonderful!!

Harlow Brides's reply:

Heidi, we loved working with you and are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience! Come back and visit us!XOXO
  • Jesse
    Jesse A. Married on 06/13/2019

Awesome experience !!

Emma helped me so much to find the perfect dress, they made this whole wedding preparation easier. My dress was perfect when I got it the day of the wedding.

I highly recommend to work with Pamela for the alterations of your dress !
    Sierra Married on 11/05/2016
    Emma and Ali were incredible. They were super attentive to my wants and needs. But they were still willing to recommend things that I hadn't considered before. I'm so glad they did because one of the dresses they suggested to try on ended up being my dream dress! They do in house tailoring as well! The entire experience has been effortless and stress free.
  • User2614025 2+ years ago
    Emma is amazing! Helping me find the dress that will make my wedding day even more spectacular :)
    Thanks lady!
    Maja Married on 08/26/2016
    Harlow Brides is an amazing bridal shop. They make you feel welcome as soon as you walk in. Emma and her staff are amazing. So easy to talk to and make you feel like you've known them your whole life. I went to three other bridal boutiques and no one compared to Harlow Brides. Thank you so much for helping me find my perfect dress!!!
    Marcie Married on 05/03/2016
    Harlow Brides is incredible! We were able to find my daughter's dream dress for her wedding day, and it is so beautiful and elegant! The staff gave my daughter, Emily, their undivided attention and really took the time to get to know her, and her personality and style. They then helped her find a selection of dresses to try on that exceeded our expectations, and we were able to find the perfect dress for her. I was impressed with the one-on-one, unrushed attention the staff gave to Emily, and they took the time to make sure the alterations were exactly what she wanted. They also made it fun, and were truly happy for Emily and were genuinely wanting to help her look and feel beautiful on her special day. The one-of-a-kind high quality dresses and the attentive and professional staff were the best, and I will recommend Harlow Brides to my family and friends. Thank you Harlow Brides!
    Renée Married on 04/30/2016
    Harlow Brides gave my daughter Rachel and I "five star" service! The entire experience was amazing due to the knowledgable employees and the pleasant environment. I have never seen my daughter smile so much...they truly made her feel like a princess! Rachel tried on lots of unique and imported dresses that were priced very reasonably. It is the next best thing, than actually going to Europe to purchase a dress!
  • Gina
    Gina Married on 08/25/2019

Personalized service in a small boutique setting

Emma was so wonderful to work with and Pamela tailored the dress beautifully.

Harlow Brides's reply:

Thanks so much Gina, it was a pleasure to work with you and your pictures look amazing, we cant wait to see the rest of them. Good luck and best wishes!