Harleysville Bridal & Tuxedo Shoppe Reviews

3 | Skippack, PA

3 Reviews for Harleysville Bridal & Tuxedo Shoppe

Christina · Married on 11/04/2016

Simply amazing! I got my gown and veil there and had my alterations done there with Ann Marie. We got the bridesmaids dresses and tuxedos there as well. Perfect service and wonderful people! We could not be happier!

Sent on 11/07/2016

It was such a memorable experience working with Harleysville Bridal. I honestly did not think I'd find "the perfect dress" but I absolutely did and the professionalism and warmth of everyone at Harleysville Bridal and Page Six were top notch. They bend over backwards to serve their customers and that service and flexibility were evident to myself and my husband during our appointments and fittings as well as all of our bridesmaids and groomsmen that interacted with them as well. Everything was timely even though we were planning our wedding in under 5 months. They were so patient with us too when we changed our minds about things and even missed an appointment :( I can't thank the shop and everyone there for all of their help and skill :) We all looked our best on the big day and I literally was floored at how many compliments I got on the dress and how well it fit me!!! Thank you so much Harleysville Bridal! We had so much fun working with all of you! Sheri - Wedding June 2013

Sent on 09/25/2013

Kelly · Married on 04/24/2010

The ladies at Harleysville Bridal were awesome to work with. They helped me find the dress of my dreams. They were so helpful, kind and patient, they made the process so easy.

Sent on 03/18/2011