Harjo Productions Reviews

2 | Citrus Heights, CA

2 Reviews for Harjo Productions

Kelly · Married on 06/26/2016

We hired Tim for our wedding after hearing about him from a co-worker and I am so glad we did. Besides the fact that our wedding will be so memorable, the 2 qualities that stand out to me were Tim's planning and flexibility. I have 2 older sisters in Portland so I've been through the planning stages before, but I was surprised at how different is was working with Tim. As soon as we decided to go with Tim, he gave us a binder that had our names on it, a music event planner and a ton of song ideas. This helped so much because we had only decided on a few songs and I really didn't know what music I wanted for everything.
    On the morning of our wedding, I feel bad, but I didn't get back to Tim until after the ceremony, but he did call and leave a message making sure that everything was ok and that we has on schedule. During the reception, I had mentioned to Tim in planning that my Brother might want to play a song with his guitar and sing. Because of a flight delay, my Brother missed the ceremony, but showed up at the reception with guitar in hand. I was worried that it might be a mess trying to get my Brother to play into the sound system, but Tim never missed a beat and plugged him right in. It was so wonderful to hear my Brother play and sing again. It had been so long. My Brother later told me that he was impressed with Tim's setup and how easy it was to come plug in and play. Everyone danced so much and had a great time. Tim has earned another fan and I'll be passing his name off to my family and friends.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Mindy · Married on 06/25/2016

Tim was my DJ at my wedding at was wonderful. I highly recommend him

Sent on 07/12/2016