Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting Reviews

Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting 2
Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting 3

Rochelle · Married on 10/23/2011

Eric,
    Scott and I want to thank you for all your hard work on 10/23/11 for our wedding. You did such a great job and you are great to work with. We had such a great time and you helped us create a lot of memories.
    Rochelle and Scott Feigenbaum

Sent on 10/24/2011

LeeAnn · Married on 07/16/2011

Eric was absolutely wonderful. He made the reception a blast. Everyone was up and dancing, even the older folks! He helped the whole night flow so nicely, that we didn't have to do a whole lot. He asked all the right questions ahead of time, so that everything would go smoothly. He was very prepared and very experienced to know what everyone would like. Great, great night, Eric!! Thank you so much.

Sent on 08/03/2011

Erika · Married on 07/09/2011

Would definitely recommend Eric!! Very professional and knows what he's doing! He saved my wedding by taking charge on what was supposed to happen! Played almost all the music I requested. He is great to work with before and during the wedding!

Sent on 07/26/2011

Sarah · Married on 03/19/2011

Eric made our wedding reception rock! He MC'd the evening and made everything run seamlessly - from the speeches to the buffet line to getting everyone dancing on the dancefloor. My guests, husband, and I definitely had a blast and night to remember. I highly recommend hiring this outfit for your own wedding or weekend party!!

Sent on 04/12/2011
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 03/06/2011

Eric Hardy DJ'd my wedding at The Rusty Pelican. He did everything from provide microphones for the ceremony, to keeping the time requirements, and even doing a special favor for the father/daughter dance! He was more than I could have asked for!! I definitely recommend using Hardy and Co.!!! Thank you so much Eric!

-Kimberly and Christopher Travis

Sent on 03/22/2011

Lorie · Married on 12/10/2010

Hands down made the wedding wonderful! The music, whether live or via DJ, really sets the mood/tone of a wedding and mine was spectaular. Eric was the most enjoyable vendor I had to work with! On the day of he was there to help with anything... He checked in with me, asked if I needed anything, and really took on a liason role in anything I needed. With some bumps in the road in the days just prior to my wedding, he was beyond wonderful!

Sent on 12/24/2010

vanessa · Married on 11/13/2010

Tommy Thompson of Hardy and Co was a fun and professional DJ with a great eye and ear for what the guests wanted. Tell Tommy what you want and need and he will deliver. While Tommy ensures you and your guests will have a great party with his work, it is evident Tommy loves what he does and he takes great pride in pleasing his guests. Great professionalism combined with a great positve attitude!

Sent on 01/03/2011
  • Sandra

Sandra · Married on 10/31/2010

Our DJ was fantastic! We met Eric at one of the bridal shows our venue was having, and right from the start we knew that we wanted him to be our DJ. He was completely professional, and he called us to make sure he had the right versions of all the songs we provided. He was also willing to get any songs we wanted that he did not already have. He set up outside for our ceremony and did that music as well, and also provided our officiant with a microphone so people could hear him. He played all of our requests along with some other good music at the reception and everybody had a great time! His prices were also very competitive. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/18/2011

Catherine · Married on 10/30/2010

Eric was so professional for our wedding. I was a little nervous about getting everyone in the right place but Eric took care of all of that for me and it put me totally at ease. The music was done PERFECTLY at every step of the way, including a song performed by my bridesmaid. In addition to his excellent work ethic, Eric is kind, warm person and it was an absolute pleasure to work with him.

Sent on 11/26/2010

Allison · Married on 10/16/2010

Eric did a wonderful job. I specifically asked for a good amount of country music and he already had playlists ready. The songs I requested for the ceremony he had or said no matter what he would get them. Plus because I had a day wedding, he gave me a better deal.

Sent on 11/09/2010
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 09/24/2010

Eric Hardy was everything we could have asked for in a DJ AND more. He is such a nice, down to earth guy and is anything BUT your typical cheesy wedding DJ. We interviewed a lot of DJs in Tampa and as soon as we met him we felt comfortable with booking him right away. He is extremely professional, knowledgeable about music, and makes you feel at complete ease about the schedule and little details of your wedding reception. Everything was perfect and I attribute a lot of that to his ability to keep things on track. Our dance floor was FULL the entire night! We used his uplighting services too which complimented the room perfectly and looks great in photos - THANK YOU ERIC!!! You rock :)

Sent on 10/12/2010

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2010

Eric was amazing! Not only was he able to be super flexible with all we had going on, but was always available to help and answer any questions prior to the wedding. We had my brother-in-law (to be) play acoustic guitar during our ceremony and Eric hooked it all right up for him and even gave him time to practice. For the reception we had a last minute change that I was freaking out about and he made it like no big deal. The music was perfect! He knew exactly what to play and the time to play it. Everyone had such a great time dancing in the environment he created. We also had a last minute add in of his new uplighting package which made the entire night absolutely perfect. The lights matched our wedding colors, and was the final touch to our perfect day. I would absolutely highly reccomend Eric's DJ and Lighting Services to everyone.

Sent on 05/26/2010
  • Coon06

Amy · Married on 05/01/2010

GREAT! Highly recommended! Eric was great! He was extrememly helpful when I had questions and my beach wedding looked gorgeous!

Sent on 05/08/2010

Christina · Married on 12/12/2008

Eric is the Best! He is easy to work with and everyone was dancing all night. My husband even did the chicken dance and the electric slide. If you need a dj and a great mc Eric is the guy for you.

Sent on 04/21/2009

Kelly · Married on 01/26/2008

What a great DJ. He really did a great job and got everybody dancing.

Sent on 07/29/2008

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2007

Eric Hardy did a fabulous job with my St. Pete Beach wedding. He set up the music and acoustics on the beach for the ceremony and entertained those inside for the reception. He timed the entire night perfectly and everything ran smoothly. His professionalism kept me calm as the night progressed...he certainly knew what he was doing and has had a lot of experience. Eric was also very flexible and found the music I requested throughout the night. He knew how to play to the crowd and played appropriate music for both the old and the young. I've highly recommended to my friends.

Sent on 09/07/2009

Annie · Married on 04/25/2009

0.6
      2.0
      1.0
      0.0

I would not recommend this company to anyone. You get what you pay for, and I unfortunately went for what seemed to be a more reasonable price as this was a part of the wedding that I was paying for myself. Eric Hardy set me up with Duane as the DJ for our wedding. I don't believe that Duane has ever been a DJ before. He showed up dressed unprofessionally. Certainly not dressed for a wedding. After the ceremony, we were waiting on him to start our song in order to walk back down the isle. Duane was busy talking to our photographer's wife and was not paying attention to what part we were at during the ceremony. I had to call out to him to get his attention and ask him to play the appropriate song. At the reception, he allowed another couple to request their wedding song and dance before my husband and I were able to dance our first dance. Prior to the wedding, I had a list of requests for songs to play during the reception - slow and upbeat. Duane was playing hard rock and heavy metal music. When I asked him to stop playing that music and reference some of the other songs I requested, he indicated that he could not find what I was looking for. I asked him why he would not have called me in advance if he was unable to find these popular, main stream songs. I would have been happy to download them onto a CD so that we had them available. Duane had such a poor choice in music that in the end, my bridesmaid had to sit next to him reading through his music and tell him what to play next. She missed most of the reception in order to keep our guests happy and dancing. I am so disappointed in the money I spent with this company. Again, there is a reason why other companies cost a little more. They are more professional and know what they are doing. I would not recommend that you spend your money with this company.

Sincerely,
    Annie

Sent on 06/02/2009

Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting's reply:

I am not even sure how to respond to this. I will say this, if I had referred anyone who had behaved like this. Wouldn't this so called "Bride" have called or emailed me to tell me this. Not some anonymous slam online. I have no idea what this is about but "Annie" could you call me directly 813-770-2150? My attorney would like your information, and to discuss a legal issue called Liable. Thank you.

And shame on you Weddingwire for not doing your job and truly investigating this!!! SHAME SHAME!!!