Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting Reviews

Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting 1
Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting 2
Hardy & Co DJ & Up-Lighting 3

Brittany · Married on 04/26/2014

He did an outstanding job with the up lighting and the music! I love that he was able to play all of the songs that were requested by us and he played other songs that the guests enjoyed. I am glad he was able to be there for our big day!

Sent on 05/04/2014

Gina · Married on 03/01/2014

Words cannot express how much we loved Eric! He made our wedding absolutely amazing. Not only was he helpful prior to the wedding, but the day of he kept us on track and made sure everything that we wanted to happen did. He even ran into the kitchen to get the birthday cake we had made for my cousin at the end of the evening. Every guest commented on how great the music was and people were always on the dance floor. Not to mention the uplighting made the room so elegant.He truly made our wedding memorable! If you are looking for a professional DJ who will make an elegant ceremony, beautiful cocktail hour, and amazing reception, Eric is perfect! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Eric was AWESOME!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend him :)

Sent on 02/14/2014

Clare · Married on 11/16/2013

Eric Hardy is AWESOME! Eric is incredibly professional and experienced. During the wedding planning process, he was always very quick to respond to our questions. He even met with me a second time last minute to show me some custom colors he found for our reception up-lighting. We had some special requests for the bridal party introduction, and he made it work seamlessly (our guests later told us how very impressed they were with the music during the intros). He incorporated all of the songs we requested/suggested, and filled in the gaps with other music that kept the mood and pace. Eric also has worked countless times with our photographer, which was so awesome, because they had such great communication between each other and us during the reception. Eric is so nice and and accommodating, and we felt so reassured we made the perfect choice. Eric, thank you so much!! We will recommend you in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/30/2013

Ana · Married on 11/03/2013

DJ Eric Hardy recently provided his services for my husband and I at our wedding in November at the Rusty Pelican and he was absolutely the best! We booked him early so as not to lose a great DJ and we're so happy we did. He was so easy to get a hold of, very honest, and extremely affordable. He did a great job with our playlist. I gave him a guideline of what we wanted to hear, and specifics for what we did not care for and everything turned out beautifully. If you are unsure, check out his youtube videos, that is how I decided to consult with him and I'll say it again, I'm glad we went with Eric!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Eric is amazing and so easy to work with. He was able to accommodate everyone's requests and really helped keep the event running smoothly and the energy up all night long. Also, he did the up lighting for our room, which was amazing and really made the whole room pop. We would highly recommend him and would definitely work with him again!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Eric and his son were amazing! I cant talk great enough about them! Eric knew I was super nervous about the whole night and kept coming to check on me and keep me in the loop. Eric kept everyone on the dance floor for the majority of the night and I couldnt ask for more. He also did up lighting around my reception space and it was beautiful! Thank you Eric!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Rebecca · Married on 04/13/2013

Eric was amazing to work with. He helps us with all of our wedding ideas and kept everything organized! He had everyone on the dance floor and made our wedding the atmosphere that we wanted! I would highly recommend Eric.

Sent on 05/19/2013

Ashley · Married on 03/23/2013

Eric Hardy was the BEST!!! I expected that he would just play some music and get the crowd pumped, but he truly led the entire night and made sure it went perfectly. He kept me informed of what was going on and what to expect. I felt like I had my very own wedding planner!! The up lighting was also such a perfect touch to the room and made it magical!!!!

Sent on 07/03/2013

brittany · Married on 03/10/2013

This guy is AWESOME!!! He was available anytime I called or emailed, he was there to answer fast. he was so professional and funny. He helped me with my father/daughter dance. It sounds bad but theres a lot of choices out there and he helped me narrow a lot of them down. He was keeping the dance floor moving on my wedding day playing great music!

Sent on 03/17/2013
  • Nissa

Nissa & Justin · Married on 03/01/2013

Eric did a great job at our wedding!

Sent on 03/18/2013

Michele · Married on 02/16/2013

He did an awesome job at the wedding. I had a long list of songs I wanted played and he had everyone of them. I had a Beatles themed ceremony with all the music and then classic rock throughout the night and people loved it. Hes great with the microphone too and kept the reception moving with all the announcments and dances.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2012

Hardy & Co DJ was AWESOME!!! Super fun DJ, great music, great timing and great personality! Very nice to work with through the entire process. The last thing you want on your wedding day is to stress about your vendors.. Choosing a company like Hardy & Co have no fear!! They go over everything with you and pay close attention to detail. They are super confident in what they do because they do it all the time and trust me they've got it down!!

Sent on 01/16/2013

Katherine · Married on 11/23/2012

I could not be more thrilled that my husband and I picked Hardy & Co for our DJ and uplighting for the wedding. Eric Hardy was so incredibly nice and easy to work with! He listented to all of our requests and did everything he could to accomodate our wishes. Eric was a HUGE part of the reason our wedding went so smoothly from beginning to end. My guests spent the night on the dancefloor and kept commenting on what a great job he did. The purple uplighting really made the room pop and added a lot to the decor. I highly recommend Hardy & Co!!!

Sent on 11/26/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2012

Ed is a truly professional DJ. He kept the night running so smooth and really took our music choice into consideration. He livened the night without being overbearing. The uplighting he set up for us made the room look absolutely incredible. I would definitely use him in the future and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a classy DJ.

Sent on 11/11/2012
  • Marla

Marla · Married on 10/06/2012

I don’t think I can speak highly enough of Eric Hardy. We had the best time at our reception – all of our friends & family are still talking about it. Eric is professional, easy to work with, and one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. He knew we wanted an elegant, yet fun event, and he did everything perfectly for us down to the last song. The dance floor was never empty, which was great. He even let my husband sing a song on the mic, which was not planned, but a huge hit! I didn’t know much about uplighting and just trusted Eric with it. I was so pleased; it was done very tastefully and made our reception venue that much more beautiful. Everything they did was well put together and not cheesy at all, which is something I was nervous about with other vendors. He also did the gobo light for us with our initials on the dance floor – perfect final touch! We couldn’t have been happier. I would recommend Hardy & Co. for any event you may need a DJ for. Thank you, Eric & your son, for making our wedding so much fun!! Hope to work together again in the future.

Sent on 11/01/2012
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/15/2012

Excellent, excellent, excellent! Eric was a preferred vendor through our reception venue and we loved him as soon as we met with him. He is very passionate about what he does and is visibly excited by his career and loves what he does. He was very responsive and knows his stuff when explaining how the night would go and understanding exactly what our music tastes and desires were for our reception. He led the night flawlessly from introductions, cake cutting, exit, and song choices...he is a master of his craft. My husband and I couldn't be more pleased that we chose him to lead our evening. The music made the night such a hit that guests were up and dancing on the first fast song before dinner had even ended and don't stop until it was time for our exit.

Another great thing about Eric is how personable and likable he is, which made the guests like him as well!

He also provided uplighting in the Ballroom which really brought a lot of color to the space making it almost magical looking!

All in all, I have nothing but positive things to say about Eric. We definitely recommend him as the number one choice for a DJ and Master of Ceremonies. We wouldn't think twice to use him again in the future for other events. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/22/2012
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/01/2012

If you hire Eric you will have absolutely nothing to stress about. He takes care of everything plus some. I think if I had to describe him in one word it would be attentive. Besides of course of doing a phenomenal job at DJing; went out of his way to ensure the lighting was above my expectations, noticed the nicknames we were called (Tina and Tony) and quickly caught on to address us as that the rest of the night, made sure people were aware of the photo-booth/chocolate fountain. All in all, he took charge to direct the wedding reception and because of him I felt that all was run very smoothly. If you want the best hire Hardy & Co. You won't go wrong.

Sent on 09/11/2012

Eric did a fabulous job DJ-ing my wedding reception. He kept the party going and the toasts, garter/bouquet tosses, etc went smoothly. He worked very well with the other vendors to coordinate with them. We were clueless on songs to pick and he was very helpful providing suggestions. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/20/2012

Megan · Married on 07/01/2012

Eric met and exceeded all expectations that I had as a DJ for our wedding! He was in close contact in the weeks leading up to finalize and go over all details. He worked with us to find the perfect ceremony music, which I was a little picky about! Everything from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to hour reception went off without a hitch thanks to Eric! He was so organized and really made sure my husband and I were taken care of and that all of our guests had a good time! He also did the uplighting for the reception, which I highly recommend. It created the perfect ambiance for a fun, beautiful night! Thank you so much Eric for making our night so special!!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/18/2012

I can not say enough great things about Hardy & Co. Eric makes the whole process a breeze for brides. He will give you a guideline and give you suggestions to make the decision making easier, the night stressfree & memorable and of course FUN! He knows what he is doing when lining up the bridal party, giving direction to annoucing everything thats done during the wedding. He opened up the dance floor after dinner and there was never a moment he didn't have my guests up and dancing. He also provided uplights which really made the room pop (and matched my tiffany blue perfectly)! I'm a Wedding Coordinator for a venue and Eric is one of my perferred vendors and I couldn't be happier I choose him for my own! GREAT JOB ERIC! My guests are still saying how wonderful the DJ was. :-)

Sent on 06/18/2012

valerie · Married on 05/11/2012

i love Eric, he was very flexible with the type of music we wanted he is very well rounded even with the difference in language thank you Eric

Sent on 12/02/2012

Corey · Married on 03/10/2012

Eric is very knowledgeable and experienced. He can find any song, and we had some hard ones to find! He is prepared for everything! He carries a sewing kit, and a pocket knife, which we needed to cut the rings off the pillow. If there was a problem, we did not know it!

Sent on 04/10/2012

We had the pleasure of working with Eric Hardy for our wedding. He was professionsal and easy to work with. Our guests loved the music and he kept everyone entertained- which is something we were worried about with a diverse age group. In fact Eric saved our reception in a way! Our AWFUL limo driver ended up making us HALF AN HOUR LATE to our reception. Once we arrived he was able to get us back on schedule with everything. We are so happy with our choice and highly reccommended him! (Because of my wedding, he's now going to DJ my bridesmaid's wedding in March!)

Sent on 01/24/2013

Alexis · Married on 02/11/2012

Hardy and Co was one of the best decisions we made for our February 11, 2012 wedding in tampa! We used Eric for our ceremony and reception and had a blast! He choose the exact perfect music throughout the night! Music really dictates the overall feel of the reception and Eric did a wonderful job of involving the entire crowd! He started out with classic dance favorites to get everyone on the dancefloor including our grandparents! and then moved to more modern music as the night went on! The next day at our brunch we recieved so many compliments about the music and what a great selection it was! Great value, Great music and overall a great experience! 10 Stars!

Sent on 03/12/2012