HarborView Video Reviews

84 | Norwood, MA

84 Reviews for HarborView Video

Cheri Daley · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly recommend

Darryn Carroll was highly recommended to me by a good friend and now I highly recommend him. He captured ever special moment and some. He is extremely talented and it was like he was apart of our family. He got right in and captured every important aspect of my wedding. He is really professional and If you want quality and a life long capture of your special day I highly recommend him. Don’t miss the chance to have a quality visual of a special moment. He’s your guy.

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Carla

Carla Calagua · Married on 09/21/2019

September wedding

Darryn was great on our wedding day! He made sure to capture all of the special moments... From first look, to ceremony, to reception. We got our edited videos and loved them! It was like experiencing it all again :)

Sent on 12/27/2019

Katherine Maynard · Married on 09/07/2019

Great experience

My husband and I were unsure if we were going to hire a videographer before I ended up finding HarborView video from a posting on Facebook. It was 100% worth hiring Darryn. We got the 6 hour video package, and Darryn was already set up at our church before the 2pm ceremony at a church. He captured our whole ceremony, cocktail hour and the formal wedding things (intros, toasts, first dances). The price was very reasonable, and it was great to get a second perspective different from our photographer. A sneak peek video was ready when we got home from our honeymoon and the full length followed shortly afterward. He also sent a USB with all the footage and the edited videos. I would highly recommend hiring a videographer and using Harborview!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/06/2019

Perfect videographer!

Dillon and I never planned on getting an videographer. We never wanted to spend the money but everyone in our family insisted that it was a must. We are SO glad we listened to them! Wow this video is amazing and at such a great deal! Darryn’s footage was exactly what we wanted ! We laughed, we cried, we celebrated! Watching this video made us want to get married again! I really enjoyed the personal touches that Darryn incorporated. I also love that he included a sneak peak, highlight real AND. the raw footage. Not many company’s actually do that these days. He was quiet during the night which was great because no one felt stage fright. He even let the guests use a portable video camera at times which they fully enjoyed! During the wedding process Darryn communicates very well and was super quick with sending the footage. We are from out of state so this was super important for us. Thank you Darryn for capturing the best day of our lives!! Highly recommend !

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Daly · Married on 08/11/2019

Wedding Video of our Dreams!

Darryn is amazing ! Our wedding teaser and video were absolutely perfect. Darryn captured every important detail of our big day and seamlessly edited it all to make it feel like we were watching a movie of a beautiful, fun and exciting love story ! With attention to every detail big and small, it is evident how much Darryn values capturing the bride and groom’s most special moments. We will be watching this video over and over again for the rest of our days ! Darryn is THE BEST and we highly recommend hiring him for your special day !

Sent on 10/16/2019

Caroline Plummer · Married on 08/03/2019

Darryn is great!

We are so happy we chose Darryn as our videographer! He was so professional, flexible and helpful leading up to our wedding. He was so easy to communicate with and answered all of our many questions. On the day of our wedding, he captured all of the best moments and we barely even noticed him there! He even communicated with our wedding coordinator and was able to move up our parent dances so he could get them on video before he left for the night. We're so appreciate and so happy we went with HarborView!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Connie · Married on 04/13/2019

so happy we chose Darryn!!

We were on the fence about paying for a videographer, but we are SO HAPPY that we did. Darryn was incredible- professional, excellent communication, and most importantly, he got fantastic footage of our special day!! I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn Buchanio · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing work!

Darryn and HarborView Video were incredible for our wedding! From the first email exchange to getting our USB in the mail with all of the footage, Darryn encompassed professionalism and quality. Thank you for capturing our wedding from beginning to end! We can’t recommend HarborView Video enough to family and friends!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Karen · Married on 09/08/2018

At first we weren’t sure a video was necessary. After some research we decided to do it, best decision we made. We chose HarborView based on friends recommendations and great reviews! The video is amazing and is truly like reliving the wedding over and over, you can not compare to pictures. Thank you Darryn and HarborView for a perfect job capturing my daughter and son-in-laws special day!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Linda · Married on 08/04/2018

After we happily figured out we were able to fit a videographer into our budget, the plan was to have a reasonable high quality videographer, or not do it at all. After much research I came across HarborView. The multiple 5 star reviews spoke volumes alone. My first impression of Darryn was his professionalism. We initially met with Darryn in his office in Norwood. Darryn explained everything to us, leaving very little unanswered questions. Darryn was so nice and easy to work with and makes you feel very comfortable. Darryn is very detailed which gave us great confidence that our video would capture all of the important highlights of the wedding. Darryn did not disappoint! One of my favorite moments was when my daughter used the mini cam while she was on the dance floor. I've never seen her so happy. It was a priceless moment to capture. Darryn was so creative incorporating a presentation done by the wedding party with split screens and dual shots via cloud images which made for a very unique video! Darryn was very personable and he did not make us feel like it was just another wedding for him! He worked very well with our other vendors as well. His equipment and presence were not overbearing. Darryn has a great website that exhibit the quality of his work with many sneak peak videos. Darryn's presentation of our video packages was adorable with a nice picture on the DVD covers. His packages are very reasonable with a great web site link for your video. You get a lot of bang for your buck with Darryn. Darryn also offers first responder friendly discounts on his packages! Thank you Darryn for giving us an amazing lifetime of memories!

Sent on 09/11/2018

HarborView Video's reply:

Thank you sooo much for this amazing review. There was so much love in this room it made my job easy :)

Meghan · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband and I had the wedding of our dreams in July at the Union Bluff Meeting House in York, Maine. Darryn truly captured every moment of our day with perfection. He was extremely easy to work with. Darryn quickly sent us a sneak peak that made us even more excited the for entire video. Darryn was fantastic with communication and quickly replied to any questions I had. The quality of his work was flawless. Darryn captured moments from me getting ready, the first look, guests arriving, vows, and the energetic reception.

It was such a great experience to work with Darryn, he truly added to our day going smoothly. We HIGHLY recommend using HarborView Video, its worth every penny to be able to relive your special day

Sent on 10/14/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2018

I wasn’t sure at first if I wanted a videographer, but I decided a few months before my wedding that I did and I’m so glad I did! Darryn was so helpful and professional and really captured all the important parts of our day. I love watching our video and catching things I missed in the chaos of the day. I can’t believe how reasonable the price was and how much we got at the quality we got. It is Truly a beautiful video and other videographers were asking double for the same package! I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Scott · Married on 06/30/2018

Harbor View was awesome! Hardly knew they where there. Video captured all the significant events and memories that we will want to cherish forever. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/10/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Darryn Carroll was amazing to work with. He captured our entire day perfectly from start to finish. The video was such an integral part of our wedding since we wanted all of the best moments to be captured. He went above and beyond & I could watch the video for years to come. Darryn was very responsive throughout the entire process too. He was recommended by a friend of ours that raved about his company and I'm so glad we decided to go with him to video our special day :) Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Lee · Married on 06/02/2018

We initially didn't want to spend the extra for a videographer, but since we are older than the average wedding nuptials, we decided to have one for about 4 hours. So glad we did and excited to have Darryn at Harborview provide his services!! We opted for 4 hours at a very reasonable rate. We received our preview in about a week or less and then our full wedding video in about 3 weeks! Amazingly fast and absolutely love it! Darryn was never in our way and you wouldn't even know he was there. I am so very happy we did the video and even happier we had such a great service in Harborview! Highly recommend Darryn @ Harborview!! The best!

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • Brigid

Brigid · Married on 05/12/2018

Darryn was so easy and great to work with. Responsive and flexible with our wants and needs. He captured all of the important moments of the day and was great at being inconspicuous during everything. He was also very affordable with a quick turn around time. Would definitely recommend to anyone else looking to capture their wedding day on video. Thanks again Darryn!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Margie · Married on 12/31/2017

Darryn was wonderful to work with !! Easy to contact and gets right back to you. Any and all questions where answered right away, He is very professional you’d never know he was there even though he captured every moment of the wedding. I highly recommend Harbor View. You will love the end result, we all did !!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

I highly recommend hiring harborview video for your wedding day! Darryn was so great to work with! He was very professional and easy to get in touch with! He really did a fantastic job capturing every important moment of our wedding day! The sneak preview was amazing and all of our friends and family couldn’t get over how great it came out! We just watched our full video and it truly was AWESOME! Thank you SO much Darryn!!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Kim · Married on 10/08/2017

Darryn was fantastic! He was so discrete during the ceremony and reception and caught all of our favorite moments in tape. We couldn’t be more thankful!! Not to mention he let me take the handheld camera around to get some candid footage of our guests- so much fun and such great memories!!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Darryn was great and so easy to work with. He went above and beyond to make sure everything I wanted was included and even added special touches I didn't think of. He was very responsive and sent me updates throughout the process so that I never had to guess what came next. I received the sneak peek shortly after the wedding and the full length video and raw footage shortly after that. All of my items were received less than a month after the wedding. Such great service and quality! I highly recommend hiring him to capture your special day.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Laurel · Married on 07/16/2017

I hired Darryn to video my daughter's wedding and was very impressed with his professionalism and business style. He did an awesome job capturing the most special day in our daughter and new husbands lives, they love their video. I never had any trouble reaching him with a question or comment. There were times that I totally forgot that he was there, his presence was hardly known but yet he captured every special moment. I would hire him again in a minute and highly suggest him to my family, friends and anyone else. Kudos to a great job!!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Leigh · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Darryn was a pleasure. He was extremely responsive to emails and questions and was very professional. The quality of the blu ray disc is amazing and we are so pleased with our video. The edited version is the perfect length at about an hour and 15 minutes. We also got the raw 6 hr footage which was entertaining to watch as well. Darryn will mic up the groom for the ceremony so the audio is crystal clear. I've heard from many other couples that it took about 6 months or more to receive their edited video from other vendors. Darryn asked when we would be home from our honeymoon and had the video to us shortly after! We initially were not going to do videography and I am so glad we did. Having the memories captured was well worth the money and Darryn is very reasonably priced. Thanks so much for your work, Darryn! We will be able to relive our favorite day for years to come.

Sent on 10/15/2017
  • Julie&Joe

Julie · Married on 06/03/2017

My husband and I used Darryn for our videographer at our wedding on June 3, 2017. He was so helpful and quick to answer any questions that we had. He captured our wedding from start to finish and never missed a minute! The turn around for when we received our 3 DVD's, unedited version, USB and preview were so fast! We were blown away by the amazing job he did and how perfectly he put together a video that really captured how amazing and special our day was. I am so happy we found him and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a memory that will last a lifetime!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/22/2017

Darryn did an amazing job ! He was professional, kind, and overall awesome to work with. We love our video, it was everything we could have hoped for and more. He captured all our special moments that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Colleen · Married on 04/01/2017

I highly recommend using Harbor View Video for you videographer. They are very professional and cost effective - tough to find that quality for the price. Overall, we had a great experience working with Darryn. He was very responsive and communicative to ensure all my questions were asked and details sorted before the big day. He was wonderful, had a very peaceful presence. He captured all of the special moments of the day. I know sometimes people don’t think they want to spend the money on one but I am sure glad I did because Darryn was able to capture so much more than the photographer and the quality of his work makes me relive my wedding day every time I watch the video.

Sent on 05/03/2017