HarborView above Kingfish Grill Reviews

3 | Saint Augustine, FL

3 Reviews for HarborView above Kingfish Grill

Aimee · Married on 01/05/2015

We recently had my daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception here. Mindy the coordinator was wonderful. She was extremely organized and everything went very smoothly. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. Mindy made sure the room was perfect. It was a beautiful setting for our reception.

Sent on 01/13/2015
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2011

The food at the Kingfish Grill is amazing! It is some of the most fresh and fabulous seafood you will eat in Florida, but for a reasonable price. We chose our venue because we knew how wonderful the food is, and they really delivered at our reception. The appetizers were amazing, the entrees were fresh and hot, and sides were perfect, even the salad was some of the best salad I have ever had! The perfect lettuce with the right amount of dressing already, it was amazing! People were even going back for seconds including my husband!! :) Everything is displayed beautifully and appetizingly, including the appetizers! I will eat their food every time I go to St. Augustine because it cannot be beat!

Sent on 11/16/2011

rachel · Married on 05/21/2016

3.5

We needed a venue for our band to play after the main dinner reception was finished at the Serenata Beach Club. Most places in St. Augustine close early and so we were really lucky to find Kingfish. The venue is classic old Florida and provides a very relaxed atmosphere where people felt comfortable. The food was AMAZING and the value for money could not be beat. Mindy could not have been better. She went above and beyond in getting everything ready and is a fantastic bar tender too ;) They also let us come back the next day to clean up our decor.

Sent on 06/16/2016