Harbor Front Hampton Inn & Suites, Amelia Island Reviews

Fernandina Beach, FL
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Katherine Married on 05/09/2015
    We recently had our wedding at Oyster Bay Yacht Club in Amelia Island and used the Hampton as our preferred hotel for our guests. The hotel itself is lovely and all of the rooms were clean and very nice. The breakfast room and breakfast were great!
    Bill and his team did a wonderful job to make everything great for our guests from giving out welcome bags to working with us to organize a hospitality room for our guests. The hotel was in a great location for our guests to explore town and walk to their choice of restaurants and bars.
    Stephanie Married on 07/19/2014
    We were extremely satisfied with the actual location and the helpfulness of the staff. They went out of their way to accommodate us. The lobby area is absolutely beautiful and provided us with great pictures! I would absolutely recommend this location for a wedding and/or reception. The price for renting the location was very reasonable, and Celeste was helpful in deciding how much space we needed and making sure we had everything we needed! They made our day very special!
    Beth Married on 11/17/2013
    Hampton Inn Harborfront in Fernandina Beach FL was the hotel where all our guests stayed for my daughter's wedding. They were great!! We had a cocktail party there and it was great. Handed out my "out of town" guest bags. The room they gave my daughter, Bailie, and my new son, Shane was incredible. Would definitely used them again.
    Brittany Married on 02/25/2017
    Would highly recommend brides staying at this Hampton Inn! The rooms were great, included continental breakfast (which was delicious), and was a great pick for having such a large amount of people coming in town and staying overnight. They didn't require me pay for a block of rooms, which was a huge plus. The only downside was the responsiveness. I would sometimes go about a week prior to getting a response, so I had to reach out multiple times. Other than that, everything was wonderful! We would stay there all over again.