Harbor Bridal Reviews

31 | Cold Spring Harbor, NY

31 Reviews for Harbor Bridal

31 Harbor Bridal Reviews

Kristin · Married on 07/14/2018

I had the most AMAZING experience with Tori and Leigh at Harbor Bridal. I was a bit nervous to begin the wedding dress search, but Tori and Leigh immediately eased my nerves. The store itself is so charming and conveniently located, but more importantly, you can't beat the warm and accommodating environment. Tori and Leigh gave their honest opinions and advice, which I so appreciated, and followed up to help out with organizing fittings and veil selection. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Harbor Bridal for making my experience so fabulous! I will recommend you to each and every bride-to-be. XOXO

Sent on 03/24/2018

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Kristin, thank you SO much for taking the time to write us a review. It's been such a pleasure working with you and your wonderful family, and we always enjoy spending time with you in the store! We are so lucky to have wonderful brides like you, and cannot wait to see photos of you in your gown and veil! Thank you for choosing us to work with, and please stop by the store next time you are in town! All the best!

Jackie · Married on 06/09/2018

I had such a wonderful experience working with Leigh at Harbor Bridal. They made wedding dress shopping such a fun, relaxing and stress-free experience. Leigh was also there every step of the way and was always ready to offer help whenever needed!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Hi Jackie! Thanks so much for your review. We are glad you had a relaxing and stress-free experience at Harbor Bridal - that's always our goal! We loved working with you and getting to know you throughout the process! Keep in touch!

Georgie · Married on 06/02/2018

Leigh and Tori are so professional and I had the best experience with them. I recommend them to all brides!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Georgie, thanks so much for taking the time to write us such a kind review! It means so much to us. It was so wonderful working with you throughout this process, and we've loved seeing your photos - you were such a beautiful bride! Thanks for trusting us with your special day, and please keep in touch!

Katelyn · Married on 05/05/2018

I couldn’t have picked a better bridal shop to get my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses! Tori and Leigh were very accommodating and made me feel special from start to finish. I had to come in multiple times before deciding and the ladies took their time to make sure I was happy with my choice - and I could not have been happier!
    They were also able to handle my bridesmaids (all 9 to be exact) when we came to select the gowns. This was such a special day for me, especially having all my girls there to spend the day in Cold Spring Harbor.
    The experience that Harbor Bridal offers is exactly what I was looking for - intimate, personalized, and accommodating. I have already recommended the shop to many of my engaged friends, and I will continue to do so. Thank you so much, Leigh and Tori!!!!

Sent on 05/13/2018
    Harbor Bridal 1
    Harbor Bridal 2

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Katelyn, thank you SO much for your kind words - it means so much to us, and we are so lucky to have such amazing brides like you to work with. It was a pleasure being a part of this experience with you and your bridesmaids. You were the most gorgeous bride, and we wish you and Tim so much love and happiness together! Xoxo

Stacey · Married on 03/09/2018

My experience at Harbor Bridal was absolutely fantastic! Leigh and Tori were amazing to work with - they were friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and attentive. They even checked in after my fittings to make sure everything was going exactly how I wanted it to, and after my wedding to see how everything went. Harbor Bridal has gorgeous wedding dresses, too. No need to go anywhere else!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Hi Stacey, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for us. It means so much! We loved working with you and getting to know you throughout this process, and wish you and Keith so much happiness together! Keep in touch, xo!

Kim · Married on 11/11/2017

he girls at Harbor Bridal are truly amazing. I spend two years driving by the store looking at the windows, knowing I would stop it some day. I was so glad I did. I went in with my mom and sisters and saw a welcome sign with my name on it. Tori helped me sort through the racks and brough other suggestions as I picked what I liked. While I changed they entertained my mom and sisters as if they were a part of the family. They were so attentive and offered helpful commentary on every selection I tried. My dress was gorgeous, every moment of the day picking it was magical. They suggested a great seemstress and eve transported the dress for me. The small business feel and the personal attention is hard to come by in picking a dress. Harbor bridal has a beautiful selection of romantic gowns that you can tell are personally chosen for the shop. If your are looking for a special experience and extra attention this is the place to come. I wish I got my bridesmaid dresses from Harbor Bridal as well

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Harbor Bridal 3

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Kim, thank you so much for your sweet words! We are so glad that you enjoyed the experience with us, and it means so much to us that you took the time to write such a kind review. It was such a pleasure to have you and your wonderful family in the store for a VIP experience - we so enjoyed getting to know you all and getting to work with you throughout the process! You looked absolutely beautiful on your wedding day! Wishing you so much happiness, and please keep in touch!

Catie · Married on 10/14/2017

I had a wonderful experience working with Tori and Leigh at Harbor Bridal! I purchased my wedding gown and veil at Harbor Bridal. Also, Tori and Leigh assisted with selecting the bridesmaid dresses. They have a lovely selection of wedding gowns, veils, bridesmaid dresses, and additional bridal accessories. Tori and Leigh were incredibly dedicated, helpful, kind, organized, and timely. They truly make you feel like a friend throughout the entire process, and visiting their beautiful shop in Cold Spring Harbor was always a treat! My family enjoyed meeting them and visiting their shop as well. I’m so happy I met Tori and Leigh, and I’m so happy I was able to work with them!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Catie, thank you so much for your kind review - it means so much to us! It was such an amazing experience for us working with you and your amazing family and bridesmaids! You were such a pleasure to work with from start to finish, and it was so wonderful to see your wedding vision come together. You were such a beautiful bride and your bridesmaids looked wonderful! We wish you and Angelo so much happiness; please keep in touch!

Brooke · Married on 09/30/2017

Leigh and Tori were wonderful. Highly recommend for Long Island and NYC brides or/and bridesmaids.
    PERFECT EXPERIENCE!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much, Brooke!! It was amazing working with you and all your beautiful bridesmaids! Can't wait to see photos! xoxo

Jaclyn · Married on 09/30/2017

Harbor Bridal was an absolute pleasure to work with! These two sisters really give you a special experience! Their boutique is beautiful along with their dress selection :)
    Highly recommend them to help with the planning of your big day!

xoxo
    Jaclyn Connor

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Harbor Bridal 4
    Harbor Bridal 5
    Harbor Bridal 6

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for posting pictures! It was so wonderful getting to work with you and your bridesmaids, and everyone looked so gorgeous on your special day! Wishing you so much happiness! xoxo

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

I absolutely loved working with Leigh and Tori. They were far and away the best part of planning my wedding. Every single interaction I had with them (and there were a lot, mostly because I kept looking for reasons to come visit) was filled with excitement and joy. They made me feel like part of their family, put me at ease throughout and turned what I know can be a stressful process to one that was seamless and fun. I would highly recommend these women to anyone looking for a wedding dress, whether they live on Long Island or not!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Emily, thanks so much for your review! Working with you (and your family) was definitely a highlight of our year, and we are so lucky to have gained a friend out of this process. You made such a beautiful bride (cannot wait to see your photos!!!!) and you are such a wonderful person, and we hope you will stop by often - no excuse necessary! Best wishes to you and Carlos always!

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2017

Where do I begin? I couldn't have asked for a better experience for shopping for my wedding dress. Both Tori and Leigh were extremely nice and helpful. They were not pushy and really worked with me to customize the dress of my dreams. The shop itself is beautiful and has some of the most stunning gowns. Everything thing went so smoothly from picking my dress out to my fittings. I highly recommend Harbor Bridal, trust me you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Melissa, thank you so much for your kind review. It was such a honor to see the vision for your dream dress come to life, and it couldn't have looked more perfect on you! We are so glad we got to work with you for your wedding, and wish you so much happiness! Please keep in touch!

Annie · Married on 07/22/2017

Tori and Leigh were awesome!!! They were such lifesavers in my wedding dress selection process. After going to several bridal salons in NYC, and feeling as if the salespeople were pushing me to buy expensive dresses and not taking the time to think about the style I wanted, I was starting to feel panicked that I would have to settle on something. I found the NYC bridal boutiques to be incredibly overwhelming and stressful (at some, you weren't able to touch the dresses and others you were limited to an hour appointment). Harbor Bridal was the complete opposite experience. Tori and Leigh encouraged me to try on different styles, yet also listened to what I was envisioning and came up with awesome suggestions for me. They were incredibly HONEST, which you rarely see at boutiques. The dress that I ended up going with, I never would have tried on if it had not been for Tori's suggestion. Tori and Leigh really get to know their customer. Their boutique is small and intimate and they have an excellent selection of dresses. They know the designers they carry inside and out and can also get samples of ones they may not have in stock. After I picked the dress, they followed up with me after my fittings and the week before my wedding wishing me luck, which really meant a lot and shows how organized they are and how personalized they make the whole experience. I am from NJ and made the trip to Long Island based on a friend's suggestion and would encourage anyone to do the same! Definitely worth the trip!!! One in a kind bridal boutique and outstanding customer service!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Annie, thank you so much for your extremely kind review! It was such an honor to have you come all the way from New Jersey to work with us, and we are so happy you were able to find your dream dress at Harbor Bridal! We cannot wait to see pictures of you in your gown. Please keep in touch and stop by if you are ever in the area! Wishing you many years of happiness!

Marissa · Married on 07/16/2017

I am so happy that my very first dress shopping experience was at Harbor Bridal! If you are looking for a one-on-one, stress free dress shopping experience, look no further! Snuggled on the quaint and cozy Main Street of Cold Spring Harbor, you will be welcomed by Leigh and her team. They were all so sweet and helpful, I felt like I was among friends searching for "the dress"! The store itself has a small boutique feel, but has plenty of style options to choose from without feeling overwhelmed. Although I did not purchase my dress from Harbor Bridal, it left me with the perfect first dress experience that I will never forget!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Marissa, Thank you so much for your very kind review! We are so glad that we could make your first bridal shopping experience a positive one, and we had such a great time meeting you and your family! You are such wonderful people, and we know that whatever gown you have chosen will look absolutely stunning on you! Best of luck with your wedding plans! :)

Victoria · Married on 07/07/2017

There are not enough words to describe how happy it made me to work with Leigh & Tori at harbor bridal. With 12 bridesmaids ... the task of finding the perfect dresses for each of them was not an easy one. Leigh & Tori made the process so much fun and relaxing when I was so stressed and indecisive. I felt like I was best friends with the owners - they made myself, my family and my friends feel right at home in their BEAUTIFUL shop. Honestly, picking out the bridesmaid dresses was one of my favorite things about planning my wedding- all thanks to harbor bridal. I can't wait to go back & try dresses on, for myself, for my sisters wedding next year ! I recommend Harbor Bridal to anyone and everyone - they are the best!!!!!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Victoria, ah! Your review is TOO sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words! We loved working with you and all of your wonderful bridesmaids, and we feel like we gained some friends out of the process, which has been amazing! You are such a beautiful person inside and out, and we know we will be seeing so much more of you throughout the years. Best wishes to you for a long, happy marriage!! xoxo

Arrial · Married on 06/03/2017

THE BEST! Harbor Bridal is the place to go! Tori and Leigh are incredible to work with, and you won't find the same experience anywhere else. The store is beautiful, with a wide selection of classic wedding dresses, high quality fabrics, veils, accessories & bridesmaid options! They are experts at what they do, professional and efficient. Extremely enjoyable and special dress shopping experience!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Arrial! Thanks so much for your review! We had such an amazing time getting to know you and your amazing family - we are so lucky to have people like you walk into our store and end up becoming our friends! Thank you for being so wonderful, and wishing you so much happiness! Keep in touch!

Aly · Married on 05/20/2017

The best! Tori and Leigh are so helpful and make the experience so fun and so easy. Also so great for bridesmaids dresses - one stop shopping! Highly, highly recommend Harbor Bridal!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Aly, thanks so much for your review! It was such a pleasure working with you and your bridesmaids, and wish you so much happiness! Keep in touch!

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2017

I highly recommend Harbor Bridal for brides looking for a great selection of beautiful high quality wedding gowns and accessories.

I had such an amazing experience at Harbor Bridal and found my beautiful wedding dress with the help of owners Tori and Leigh who were incredibly sweet, down to earth and knowledgeable about the wedding industry. They were absolute professionals, kind and patient and made me feel very comfortable in answering all my questions and with their help I found the dress I adore! I was so impressed by the excellent, caring service I received. I cannot say enough about how attentive they were to me.

The boutique is stunning, fresh and light and the dresses were beautifully displayed. I was treated as an individual and it felt very special to experience the only bride to be, as they book one appointment at a time, I felt like a princess!

A wonderful experience, thanks to Tori and Leigh at Harbor Bridal!

Sent on 08/04/2016

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review! We are so lucky to have such amazing brides like you, and cannot wait to see what a beautiful bride you will be!

Morgan · Married on 04/08/2017

Harbor Bridal should have been my first and only bridal store I went to! After 5 different fittings with my first dress...two weeks before my wedding I did what I should have done from the start... I called to schedule an emergency appointment. Within 15 minutes I had the most perfect dress and was out the door to the seamstress they recommended (It only took her 1 fitting to make the dress absolutely perfect!). Without Harbor Bridal, my day wouldn't have been the same. The owners are professional, sweet, and super accommodating to say the least! If you want to feel as beautiful as you will look on your wedding day, you need to start at Harbor Bridal! Don't forget they have Bridesmaid dresses there too!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Morgan, thank you so much for your review! Although we know it was a bit of a stressful time for you, we are so glad we were able to make it work and help you find your dream dress! And it looked perfect on you! Wishing you so much happiness!

Kelsey · Married on 11/12/2016

I purchased a dress and veil from Harbor Bridal and I cannot imagine having gone anywhere else! For the bride looking for one-on-one service, and high quality designer gowns, this is the place the go!! Leigh and Tori were an absolute joy to work with, from the moment I first reached out to them to book an appointment, until after my wedding day. These two put their heart and soul into the business, and it shows. I felt that they were truly invested in my happiness; they were constantly checking in leading up to the wedding to ensure that alterations were going well and that I didn't have any questions. Harbor Bridal was the first, and only, place I went to try on gowns. I flew all the way from Alaska to find a gown in Cold Spring Harbor, and it was well worth it!! When it finally came time for my appointment and trying on gowns, we had the place to ourselves and did not feel rushed or pressured in any way. It was a perfectly pleasant experience. I highly recommend Leigh and Tori and Harbor Bridal. Hands down one of the best vendor experiences of the entire wedding.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Kelsey, thank you so much for your review! It was such a pleasure getting to know you and working with you throughout the wedding process. You will always be Harbor Bridal's "Alaska" bride (our claim to fame!) and we are so honored that you chose to work with us. Sending you our best wishes always. Please keep in touch!

Abbe · Married on 10/01/2016

From the moment I walked into Harbor Bridal I knew I was going to find my dress there. The store is absolutely gorgeous and each dress was more beautiful then the next. The uniqueness of the dresses was what immediately drew me in. Leigh and Tori are such pleasures to work with and made finding my wedding dress the best experience I could ask for! I recommend Harbor Bridal 1,000 times over to every bride! Amazing place and amazing people!

• Y

Yiyi · Married on 09/19/2016

Strongly recommend all brides to be to visit this place!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! It was so great working with you! :)

jaclyn · Married on 08/13/2016

Harbor Bridal was the most wonderful experience I could have ever imagined for picking my wedding dress. Leigh and Tori have created a beautiful, intimate environment where each bride can feel special. They gave me their undivided attention to help me find the dress of my dreams. Not only did they listen to what I was looking for, they were able to bring dresses into the store that I wanted to try. I would recommend Harbor Bridal to any bride looking for a magical dress shopping experience.

Sent on 08/29/2016

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Jaclyn, thanks so much for your extremely kind and thoughtful review! It has been such a pleasure getting to know you and your wonderful family, and we're so glad we got to be a small part of your day.

Colby · Married on 07/23/2016

Harbor Bridal provided an experience that all brides look for! Not only is the store absolutely beautiful, but they only see one bride at a time. If you are looking for a gorgeous dress, a professional environment, and owners who care about the customer, go to Harbor Bridal!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful review. It was such a pleasure working with you and your mom, and it was so special for us to see you walk down the aisle in your stunning gown and veil! Wishing you so much happiness!

Kerry · Married on 06/04/2016

Harbor Bridal is fantastic! Everything about my experience from start to finish was top notch. The owners, Leigh and Tori, were welcoming from my first phone call to make an appointment. The store is beautiful and I got their full attention with every visit. I had been to several stores before I found Harbor Bridal and even though it is smaller than some of the other stores I had been to, it has a large selection of gowns and I loved several that I tried on. I ended up ordering a custom gown as well as a matching veil and they were responsive and informative every step of the way. They even took the time to email me on my wedding day to wish me the best. I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Harbor Bridal's reply:

Kerry, thank you so much for your kind review! We absolutely loved working with you and wish you so much happiness! Keep in touch!