Har2Heart Planning, LLC Reviews

3 | Wallingford, PA

3 Reviews for Har2Heart Planning, LLC

Thanks to Laura for keeping me on track and helping me plan. She did so much for us. I am not a planner at all and had sort of stopped planning when our baby came into the picture. She got me going again and had so many suggestions that I would never have thought of. She's so creative and very responsive via email, etc. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Charli · Married on 05/07/2004

This is the most comprehensive service for your wedding! From jewelry, dress, and location down to the smallest detail, Laura provides exceptional service and ultimate attention. Absolutely everything went smoothly!

Sent on 07/02/2008

Har2Heart Planning, LLC's reply:

Taryn's Closet Boutique provides the jewelry for my brides and bridesmaids and has a wide variety of jewelry for weddings and any other occassion. My clients appreciate the quality of jewelry as well as the personal attention given by Claire. Thank you again for a job well done.

Cindy & Gary · Married on 11/28/2008

Laura- was wonderful to work with, and at all times was able to make sure that everything was the way we wanted it.

Sent on 12/15/2008