Happy Tears Video Reviews

147 Reviews for Happy Tears Video

1 User photo

Happy Tears Video 1

Betsy Jane · Married on 11/07/2015

Would highly highly recommend Happy Tears Video... He captured my day perfectly & got our DVD, Blu-Ray & CD file to us very quickly! Was extremely accommodating, responded promptly to us everytime, did everything we asked for plus much more... Our wedding was in our family hardware store warehouse so wasn't a usual wedding venue but he captured everything perfectly! No doubt he's the best and highly recommended!!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/30/2015

Armin with Happy Tears Video was absolutely the best! At first my husband and I were thinking about not having a videographer but we are so glad that we changed our minds. It is awesome knowing that we can watch our wedding day for years to come, now that we have it on blu ray and dvd. Everything was captured perfectly on the video, and we received our copies very quickly. Happy Tears Video was very professional and courteous, and Armin is very friendly! Would absolutely recommend Happy Tears to anyone getting married. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/04/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/17/2015

Armin was wonderful! Our wedding video was a surprise from our parents. He did a great job working on such short notice and the video was fantastic. We had originally decided against a videographer for our wedding because of our budget, but it is definitely worth it. There is so much that happens that day that you can't remember or miss. Armin did a great job capturing those moments! And now we get to look back and enjoy them all again.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Heather · Married on 10/10/2015

Happy Tears was amazing!!! So easy to work with and a joy to have during my day. I knew he was there because I knew who he was, but I heard from several guests that they couldn't tell he was there. Happy Tears blended so well with the surroundings of the wedding. I am so thankful to have Happy Tears Video during my day and I know I will not regret hiring a videographer for my day. Thank you again for your amazing work and I would recommend Happy Tears to anyone.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Carmen · Married on 09/27/2015

I'm really glad I had Happy Tears capture my wedding day. It was such an awesome event, and now I have a very well done video so that I can relive the happiest day of my life over and over.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Terri · Married on 09/26/2015

Armin was awesome! The videos are awesome! I would highly recommend him to capture your wedding. So happy we made the decision to hire him. It rained almost the whole time but you would never know it from the video! Happy! Happy! Happy!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Armin was absolutely fantastic! He worked with the photographer to make sure they captured all of the right shots. He made sure he got all of the important moments that I asked him to. Our church was very strict about cameras being in certain places, but he somehow managed to get them hidden and capture everything we wanted! He was so sweet to work with and he did an AMAZING job!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Armin was so great to work with! He's fun personality kept my "typical stressed bride" nerves a bay and kept us laughing! We couldn't have asked for a better videographer. Our trailer and full length video were absolutely breath taking! All of our friends and family have requested to buy copies of the beautiful video Armin created for us.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Christina · Married on 08/15/2015

Armin is great at what he does. You don't even realize he is around when he is recording. He captured great moments of our wedding that we didn't get to see. He is very pleasant and does a great job.

Sent on 10/11/2015

Leslie · Married on 08/08/2015

This was the best investment I made for my daughter's wedding. Armin was great from beginning to end. Great final product. Very beautiful and very artistic. I would highly recommend Happy Tears Video. It will make you feel like you are there all over again. Very high quality! If you want the best videographer look no further.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Danielle · Married on 08/01/2015

I finally pulled the trigger on getting a videographer less than a month before our wedding. I could not be more glad that I made that decision. Armin was great! He showed up exactly when he said he would and stayed until we exited for the night. We have received our short video and our full video and I can tell you it was 100% worth it. There are so many parts of the best day ever that flew by or we didn't know except now, they are on video for us always! Armin was professional and he was always there, but never seen. He got the details of the wedding that I worked so hard on as well as the speeches and ceremony. Armin, the short video has been played no less than 100 times between myself, my mom, and my grandma. I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Amy · Married on 07/11/2015

Armin did a wonderful job! We absolutely love our video and are SO glad we chose him! He was incredibly sweet and managed to catch all of our favorite moments!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2015

Our wedding video absolutely exceeded our expectations! Armin did such a great job.. he was everywhere during our ceremony and reception! He created a beautiful video that we can treasure for years to come. We are so happy with it, and would recommend him to anyone looking for a talented videographer!

Sent on 08/16/2015

Megan · Married on 06/19/2015

Having Armin from Happy Tears as our wedding videographer was absolutely amazing! Armin was so easy to work with and set up several different cameras throughout the ceremony and reception to help capture everything without being in the way. We received our "teaser trailer" 2 weeks after the wedding. I couldn't believe he was able to put together the teaser so quickly. It was amazing being able to see it so soon after the wedding. We also received our full video a little over 3 weeks after our wedding. There were a ton of things going on throughout our ceremony and reception and Armin captured all of those things beautifully. My husband and I absolutely love our wedding video and so do our families! It's such a perfect way of capturing a perfect night! Thank you again Armin for providing a great service to us and for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 07/25/2015

HappyTears Video provided quality service.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Dru · Married on 05/24/2015

We loved working with Armin of Happy Tears Video. He is passionate about his work and his clients. When we first met him, it was very clear he had a genuine interest in each and every couple. He is a true professional. We already have the video (3 weeks!!) and it is wonderful. We love reliving this special day, over and over again--especially listening to the vows. A wedding video by Happy Tears is a MUST!!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Sierra · Married on 05/09/2015

There are just to many positive things to say about Armin of Happy Tears Video! I was over the moon to find a company with such extensive knowledge and experience at such an affordable price! Armin was such a breath of fresh air and by far one of mine and my husbands favorite vendors to work with! He was extremely easy to get in touch with and usually returned all of my emails just within hours. It was so nice knowing I could reach him with my questions and he would get right back to me. If you are looking for a professional who goes above and beyond Armin of Happy Tears is your absolute best pick! We chose to have only one videographer (Armin) and he made sure he didn't miss a single thing during our entire wedding day! I even asked the day before if he minded showing up a little earlier then previously arranged and he was completely okay with doing so, no questions asked! Happy Tears has an incredible turnaround time, I couldn't believe how quickly Armin had our highlight and full video finished. Only 5 days after our wedding I received a notification while on our honeymoon that our highlight video was already edited and up online for us to view (and only about 3 weeks for the full video)! His craftsmanship is highest of quality and made me cry all over again just watching my most amazing day ever! I can't rave enough about Armin and I advise all who are looking to hire a videographer to email Happy Tears immediately, because you want regret it! My husband, who was actually upset I wanted to spend the money on a videographer, told me after receiving our video how happy he was I did! He couldn't believe the dedication, hard work, and downright glowing personality that just radiates from Armin as soon as you meet him! Thank you so much Armin for making mine and Reece's day so special, and for giving us something we can cherish for a lifetime!

Sent on 06/28/2015
  • User5018204 · event on 04/26/2015

Armin did an awesome job with our video. We will be watching it over and over!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/25/2015

Armin with Happy Tears Video did an amazing job on our wedding! From the time I first met him at a bridal show until receiving my wedding videos he was a delight to work with. He was so nice, professional, and you can really tell he loves what he does for a living! I was so impressed with the technology and equipment and knowledge he has to make your wedding very special and captures all of the little details. I highly recommend him to anyone I know getting married because it's so important to capture the day on video and he did an amazing job at doing so. People who don't have video at their wedding always regret it so don't be that person, if you think it's not in your budget I recommend moving your budget around because the video is worth every penny! Thanks so much for a beautiful video of the best day of our lives! Now we get to relive that day over and over, and that to me is priceless!

Sent on 05/14/2015
  • FutureMrsC

Paige · Married on 12/12/2014

Armin is awesome! After seeing our video, we kept asking each other, "When did he get that shot?" He is able to get video without being intrusive. We keep watching our wedding trailer on YouTube over and over!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Happy tears video was such a great choice for my wedding. Armin was so wonderful to work with, he has such patience. Great on communication, always answers emails right away and the phone. Very attentive and works with you. From the craziness that I had the whole time planning a wedding by myself, happy tears video was the easiest and the best! I will be using Armin for all my family events

Sent on 02/18/2015

Heather · Married on 11/01/2014

Armin was simply wonderful to work with. We had a destination wedding which made planning a bit difficult. However, there were no bumps when it came to our videographer. Armin immediately friended us on Facebook which made for an easy and responsive communication line. He was also able to be flexible and meet with us on a weekend we were in town with very short notice. On the day of the wedding, Armin was all smiles and did a great job capturing all of the special moments of the day/night. He promptly sent us our videos (only a month and a half after the wedding!) which were done beautifully and professionally and so fun to watch with our family.

A videographer is sometimes underutilized in this industry due to financial pressures, however, I believe it was one of the most worthy costs we accrued (and at a very reasonable cost). We will forever have these videos and look forward to being able to reminisce and smile every time we watch as we relive one of the best days in our lives.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2014

Wonderful videographer!! I am so glad we chose Armin. He captured every special moment and didn't miss a thing!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/11/2014

Armin was fantastic to work with. He was very prompt with everything, and even arrived earlier than I had thought he would to make sure he captured the whole experience. Throughout the night I could see him in the background running around to different parts of our reception to make sure he captured everything that we could possibly want on our video. I cannot wait to see our finished product!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Susan · Married on 10/03/2014

Hiring Armin as our videographer was the best decision we made in regards to our wedding! He is quick to respond when communicating and easy so easy to talk to. On our wedding day, Armin spoke to me like we had known each other our whole lives. If you are procrastinating on having a videographer at your wedding or event STOP and do it! Our video captured every aspect of our special day and we are excited to relive it over and over again! Thank you so much Armin!

Sent on 11/09/2014