Happy Snap Photo Booth Reviews

Happy Snap Photo Booth 4
Happy Snap Photo Booth 5
Happy Snap Photo Booth 6
Happy Snap Photo Booth 7

We were looking for a high-quality yet affordable photobooth option for guests to enjoy at our new event, and were so pleased with the result we got with Happy Snap! Scott and Nette were professional, prompt in their communications and overall a breeze to work with. We were even able to request a personalized design for the bottom of the photo strip that was artfully done. The photobooth itself was great - a fast set-up and take down (completely done by Happy Snap staff), easy to use, and had a great selection of props. I would highly recommend Happy Snap for any event!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Judy · Married on 09/25/2015

If you want a successful, fun, complete, clean, exceptional photo booth, then this is the one for you. We had an outstanding time with this company. Great people to work with. If I tell you to use them then please treat them well. Feed them and keep them hydrated! :) They are wonderful. We will definitely use them again.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Happy Snap Photo Booth's reply:

We were honored to being a part of the wedding celebration and making the day special for you & your family & friends. Thank you for the nice review.

Theresa · event on 07/11/2015

I would highly recommend using HappySnap photo for all your party needs. Scott and Nette are so professional, friendly, and accommodating. They took the stress out of the party planning with their calm demeanor. Love them like family!!!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Michelle · event on 07/11/2015

The photo booth was a huge hit. I think the adults enjoyed it more than the young adults did. We kept it for an extra half hour because everyone was not ready to stop taking photos. So worth every dollar. Would definitely rent it again.

Sent on 07/26/2015

tom · Married on 06/20/2015

great company, will be using them for future events!!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Shelby · event on 06/01/2015

Scott did an amazing job! My senior pictures turned out fantastic

Sent on 06/01/2015

Kerri · event on 05/02/2015

The quality of the booth, props and photo strips were TOP NOTCH. They were so friendly and helpful. Would recommend this company to anyone looking for a fun, professional, HIGH QUALITY photo booth!! :)

Sent on 05/04/2015

Chelsea · Married on 04/18/2015

Happy Snap Photo Booth was very professional and very fun. They did an amazing job from the design of our photo strips all the way to the scrap book and digital copies of the photos. We were very happy with their service and would highly recommend. We live out of state versus where the reception was held at and they were very easy to communicate with throughout the planning process even with us not being local.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Diana · event on 04/17/2015

Scott and Nette are the best team around! They have awesome props, are very flexible and their rates are very reasonable!! I recommend them to anyone looking for a photo booth or photographer. (Scott is an awesome photographer too - I used him for my daughter's senior pics).

Sent on 05/06/2015

Janet · event on 01/03/2015

I had a surprise 50th birthday party for my husband on 1/3/15. I started planning the party in October of 2014. I emailed and left messages for 4 different photo booth companies and did not hear back from any of them. I realize that they were probably busy but to not return a call or email is just unacceptable and unprofessional. I was frustrated to say the least. I happened to Google photo booths in MI one last time and came upon Happy Snap Photo Booth. The website was easy and informative and it looked like they had a nice booth with really good options at a reasonable price. I contacted Happy Snap via email and Scott emailed me back within 30 min. I booked the date and I am so happy and grateful that I booked them. Scott and Nette were absolutely so wonderful to work with, friendly and professional.....just really really good people!!! The photo booth was a great success at the party. All of my guests raved about how big the photo booth was and how the MANY props were so easily displayed, rather than just being in a box that you would have to dig through. Scott and Nette were so friendly to my guests and made using the photo booth for them fun and easy. I am so very deeply grateful to both Scott and Nette for their kindness! It was important for me to write this review because they were a Godsend to me. They helped make my husband's party fun and memorable! If you are looking for a photo booth for whatever occasion, I recommend Happy Snap Photo Booth! They were awesome! You will not regret it, you will be beyond grateful, just as I am!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Janet,
    Thank you so much for the great review & choosing us for Brian's Birthday party.
    It is clients like you that makes our business a success. Providing 5 star service is what we do for each event .We love what we do.

Marcy · Married on 11/09/2014

This couple was great ! Provided awesome service, would recommend to other folks for sure.

Sent on 12/15/2014

They are very nice people and always helping anyone who needed a hand. Very good with the little kids and had a lot of different props to use in the photo booth. Also had the pictures available about a week, if not sooner, after the wedding.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2014

These are some of the best people I have ever met! They added so much to our wedding we had so many people compliment them. I have seen them in a professional setting numerous times and never has anyone been disappointed. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Jezreel · Married on 10/18/2014

I was very pleased with Happy Snap Photo Booth. I asked if I could choose my own image for the bottom of the photo strip and they were very accommodating. They brought a lot of props for the guests to use, and the guests were happy to have a photo booth at the reception. Nette and Scott were also very flexible because there wasn't a lot of lighting in the area where the props where, yet they followed through and the guests didn't seem to mind the lack of light. I was surprised to get the scrapbook the same night and it was a lot of fun to look through and see our friends and family act silly. I'm very grateful for Nette and Scott - they made our reception special. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 11/13/2014

eric · Married on 09/13/2014

scott and nettie were more then you could have ever asked for. set up was very over the top. accessories very clean and plesant to use. super super super job. very competitive pricing. would hire them again in a second. already made plans as such.

Sent on 09/20/2014

Ashlee · Married on 08/23/2014

5 starts is a understatement, Scott and Nette did such a fantastic job at my wedding last night! Such a hit. They were so professional and nice, had very good props. The quality of the pictures were also amazing which is hard to find in metro Detroit let alone anywhere around it. So reasonable and just wonderful all around! Thank you so much for helping make my wedding reception so special. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! -Ashlee & Matthew

Sent on 08/24/2014

Ashlee,
    Thank you so much for the nice review.We were honored to being a part of your wedding and providing you with extraordinary service.We wish you both a happy long lasting life together.
  • erin

erin · Married on 08/15/2014

Best decision I could ever made. Seen their work at my son's 8th grade party and decided to use them for my home reception. Best communication, very friendly, lots of laughter and very professional. They had so many props and all my guests really liked them. They were on time and almost the last to leave. Love my copy of all my guest. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Kelly Ann · event on 08/15/2014

We have used Happy Snap Photo booth numerous times for our corporate events and they have been amazing every time. We provide services to individuals with Developmental Disabilities and the care and patience they had with our folks was extraordinary. We would strongly recommend them for any event you may have.

Sent on 09/05/2014

Pamela · event on 08/14/2014

What a wonderful time had by all, the photo booth was a huge success and a great memory to take with you. Would highly recommend renting a photo booth from Happy Snap Photo Booth.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Shauna · event on 08/02/2014

I contacted Happy Snap Photo Booth a few days before my sons graduation open house hoping and praying that they could accommodate me on such short notice and all I can is..THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH Scott & Nette! Me and my family/friends had a Great & Fun Time taking pictures in your Wonderful photo booth. Your professionalism of helping everyone out with the taking the pics was Awesome! Thank You again and I look forward to hiring Happy Snap Photo Booth again!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Anne-Marie · event on 07/13/2014

Everyone loved it! The photo booth was a huge success and I would definitely recommend Happy Snap to others!

Sent on 08/04/2014

I would recommend Scott & Nette to have at your special events. They were very professional. Nette did a amazing job putting pictures in our book for us. This booth always had guest coming back for more pictures. Being able to view what was occurring on the screen outside was a great feature. My guest were contacting us days after say they had a blast in the booth. There were a huge variety of props and the service was first class.

Sent on 07/15/2014
  • User4211483 · event on 06/23/2014

These guys were great. We got the booth for our daughter's graduation party and it was busy all day long. The nice thing about the booth being attended is that they can print more than the standard 2 photo strips for larger groups (i.e. 4 kids in the photo, 4 strips)

Sent on 06/29/2014

Taylor · Married on 06/13/2014

I hired Scott & Nette for their photobooth for our wedding in June, and they were by far the best photobooth I have ever seen at a wedding! The booth was very large, and the amount of props they brought was way more than at any other wedding I have ever been to! I even found some props on Pinterest that I thought were super cute, so I made them myself, but HappySnap already had props just like them anyway! Scott was extremely friendly throughout the whole process, and they even let me design my own photo strips (I am a perfectionist). They came up to us at the wedding and gave us a friendly reminder that they would be closing soon, so if we wanted any other photos in the booth to take them. As a bride, it is SO helpful to have such friendly, flexible and easy to work with vendors. I can't believe that this photobooth was such a value, because the quality of the booth was amazing, and the pictures are really good quality. By far the best photobooth at any wedding I have ever been to, hands down. Thanks Scott & Nette!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Happy Snap Photo Booth's reply:

Wow! what a nice review.We enjoy making our clients happy.It is clients like you that makes us strive to be one of the best photo booths.We are committed to giving the best service from start to finish.Thanks again for having us at your wedding.We wish the both of you many years of happiness together.

this was so good and perfect for occasion.love this photo booth so much fun.

Sent on 04/10/2014