68 Reviews for Happily Ever Blissful

todo alt text
Non-religious (2)
Licensed (1)
No Denomination (1)

Cindy was helpful, professional and very considerate of our needs in the run up to our wedding - a perfect partner for the whole process. She gave good guidance and obviously has lots of experience, so we felt in good hands. Thank you Cindy!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

We had the pleasure of working with Cindy and having her officiate our wedding. From the time we reached out to her through the planning process, Cindy was responsive, professional, and offered helpful advice . She helped execute our vision for our ceremony and prepared a perfect script for our needs. She also helped us navigate the marriage license process. Many of our guests later told us that they thought the ceremony and officiant were just lovely! All in all, I would highly recommend Cindy as an officiant for any wedding.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/14/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Licensed

Cindy (Happily Ever Blissful) was fantastic as our officiant. She is very experienced and provided a lot of great examples and formats to create our own personalized script and vows for the ceremony. On the day of, she delivered a beautiful ceremony speech in a very clear and confident tone. She was also very responsive throughout the entire process - we always heard back from her within the same day for any questions that we had. Overall we can only say good things about Cindy and would highly recommend her as anyone's officiant!

- Alison & Justin (Wedding June 2018 - 225 guests)

Profile Picture Alison, 6/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Cindy was amazing. She was super responsive and easy to work with. She listened to any changes we wanted and rolled with it. After the ceremony, people came up to ask who she was, thinking she was a good friend. She made the ceremony feel super intimate. My mother asked me if we wrote the vows ourselves, because it felt so special and personalized. She really added to the whole day.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy was a true pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating and attentive to our vision of what we wanted for our ceremony. We received so many compliments of how touching, romantic and personal our wedding was, and that was largely in part of Cindy and her recommendations! She was on time, and very helpful pre-ceremony - making sure that everything was perfect before the ceremony started. We wanted to commemorate my mother and grandmother during the ceremony with a memory lighting and she made sure that my vision of making it a joyous remembrance instead of a sad one was met and well received by my family and friends. Thanks so much Cindy!

Profile Picture Johanna, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Cindy was amazing and responsive from day one. She met us in NYC for lunch and got to know us as a couple and asked all the right questions. The week of our wedding many things went wrong with vendors and such and she was there to always keep us in the loop and put out fires when needed. The day of our wedding there was a lot to coordinate. The venue also was not corporative and Cindy only had about an hour and a half to set up and delegate to vendors and organize everything along with being our officiant. Her husband came along to help which was so nice and helpful! Honestly, I would trust Cindy with my whole wedding again. She was very communicative the whole time and did everything she possibly could to make our wedding a successful event.

Profile Picture Casie, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Cindy was the event planner and officiant for our daughter's wedding. She was very easy to work with, and helped pull-together a pretty complicated wedding in terms of the logisitics and decor. There were many separate vendors involved and she coordinated them all. We put a lot of pressure on her, and he handled everything with complete professionalism. Cindy helped us forget about the details and just enjoy the day.

I would highly recommend Cindy for your upcoming event.

Profile Picture Lani, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Cindy was very kind and professional and help us with all the questions we made. I would recomend her to any one looking for a officiant.

Profile Picture Juan, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy was the officiant for our wedding ceremony in May 2017. We are different nationalities and religious backgrounds. We wanted the ceremony to focus on love and unity. Cindy did an amazing job of reflecting these sentiments in our ceremony. It was beautiful and simple. Our families were extremely touched and happy with the ceremony as well.

We contacted Cindy via email and she was always very prompt and professional in her responses which comforted us during the decision making process between officiants. She was also reasonably priced for our event. We are very happy to have had Cindy as part of our special day.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

This is long overdue, but considering the last minute nature of everything, and the catch-up game I'm playing right now a rushed review wouldn't do this justice. Cindy delivered a beautifully prepared service under strict time constraints with both the bride and groom being two hours late ??. Due to her her meticulous work ethic and specific focus on attention to detail, a baby shower/proposal/ inprpomptu wedding was pulled off with less than a week's notice. Her experience and empathy proved critical in the final stages of its completion. She didn't have to wait for us. She need not have stayed because it was understood she was squeezing me in amidst her own personal schedule on the weekend. Yeah you guessed it; she came up CLUTCH. I was even afforded twenty minutes after my late arrival to get acquainted with the bar well enough to pull it off ??????. Simple adjectives can barely quantify or qualify Cindy's worth and role in the foundation of my little family. I will forever be humbled and grateful for this woman. Plus she's cute ??????. And we all know we want an attractive person getting you hitched. Makes so much more calming for when you watch it on replay ??????. Thanks so much again Cindy!

Profile Picture P Brian, 11/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy was wonderful to work with! She was very flexible with what we wanted and took the time to get to know Fred and I. She was also very helpful in providing examples and advice on vows and ceremony setup in the beginning.

Profile Picture Louisa, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I found happily ever blissful online and Cindy was helpful since day one. She has always been available and has been patient with us. When ever I had questions she would be there to answer them. The ceremony lay out was precise and very meaningful and exactly what we requested. We will recommend her to anyone that is professional and knows what they want.We are very thankful to her for the quality of service she provided to us and helping with making our day as special as it was.

Profile Picture grace, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Cindy was great! She is so efficient, communication was easy. Every response was prompt. I am so grateful to have found her and I highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Carisa, 9/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My fiance and I can't fully express how happy we are that Cindy officiated our wedding! She is highly professional, personable and clearly cares about creating the ceremony that fits the hopes of the couple.

She was very responsive and easy to communicate with and provided us with ideas on how to incorporate themes important to us for our wedding. She is also bilingual (!)--Spanish and English--and gave us a thorough outline to use as a basis for our script. She was open to how we edited her script and incorporated all the changes, including the cultural and spiritual elements we wanted. She was a pleasure to work with and met all of our desires to create the warm environment we wanted.

We highly recommend her if you want someone that truly loves her work.

Thank you, Cindy!
J&D

Profile Picture User7223037, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy did a wonderful job. She organized a heartfelt script that communicated our love for each other to share with our loved ones during the ceremony. She was very professional through the whole process and made us feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend Cindy!

Profile Picture norzel, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She worked really hard to make our speech really personal! she took the time to get to know us to know exactly what to say and what to write. She was also really flexible when we had some things to say or to change!! we loved what she said its was amazing and touching and very emotional.
She was on point and on time for everything!!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 6/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Cindy did a wonderful job officiating our wedding and communicating with us throughout the preparation process. We both felt very comfortable working with her.

One thing that really stands out in my mind is that we inadvertently provided her an earlier wedding ceremony start time than was scheduled. Although she had another appointment booked, she was able to rearrange her schedule to accommodate us to ensure that our ceremony went smoothly.

Thank you Cindy!

Profile Picture Michael, 6/11/16, 1 Review
4.2

Cindy was our officiant. She was amazing. Prompt to respond to questions; she was on time to our Central Park venue; She was very friendly. I would recommend her to friends and family.

Profile Picture Aquil, 5/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy was great, from start to finish. She was responsive and professional during all our communications. Our initial meeting to plan specifics of the ceremony was comprehensive and she was very warm and helpful. She went above and beyond our expectations, highly recommended.

Profile Picture Michael, 3/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Cindy to officiate our 3/4/16 Manhattan, NY destination wedding. From initial contact to all follow up Cindy was always very prompt with her responses ,sometimes more prompt then I was :-). Since we live in CA and would not be getting to NY until a few days before the wedding Cindy was very accommodating with communicating pretty much solely through e-mail and so we would not feel like complete strangers, we even set up a FaceTime meeting. I advised Cindy that we wanted a short but sweet ceremony and she provided me with a few different wedding script options to chooses from and she made sure that she accommodated any changes that I made and was full of suggestions. I couldn't have imagined the day of any more perfect than what it was and I would like to sincerely thank Cindy for the HUGE part she played in our wedding. Plus she was super great with the follow up and we received our marriage license about a month later which according to a few people is very quick! Thanks Cindy and I will be sending you pictures soon!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/4/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Cindy was a pleasure to work with! Cindy made my husband and I feel very comfortable, because we were both nervous before the ceremony started. She was very helpful in helping us chose our vows for the ceremony. I can't say enough about her, we both loved her!

Profile Picture MaryAnne, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy was very professional, flexible and responsive at all time, before and during the ceremony.
We enjoyed interactions with her. She was very understanding and we would recommend her to our friends in the future.

Profile Picture Andrzej, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy is amazing! She is incredibly professional and delivered the perfect wedding ceremony for us. She was also very flexible with us when we needed to change our date. We could not have picked a better person to be a part of such a magical day for us!

Profile Picture Nickey-Ann, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were nervous about selecting an officiant that we did not know to perform our wedding. Cindy easily eased our concerns. She quickly responded to all phone calls and emails prior to the wedding. She was very flexible in all the changes and really worked to ensure our ceremony was personal and stayed true to our story. I HIGHLY recommend Cindy. She is a wonderfully fantastic lady and I do not think anyone could have done a better job.

Profile Picture Shane, 9/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy Blakis was an amazing officiant. My husband and I did not get an opportunity to meet Cindy before our wedding. However, she delivered a loving message and we enjoyed her services. Thank you Cindy!

Profile Picture Ajene, 8/29/15, 1 Review