Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

28 | Seattle, WA

28 Reviews for Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Planning

Sarah · Married on 08/07/2010

4.2

I enjoyed working with you, Allison. You did an amazing job with the wedding & reception! I like you're easy-going style, it makes you easy to work with. What you produced at the reception was such a surprise! It was so gorgeous! The only thing I would say you could do is let your customers know that if their family & friends have questions or concerns, they can contact you directly. That was the one thing that stressed me out, because I didn't know how to deal with all the people coming at me! Other than that, you did a great job! Thank you=)

Sent on 08/20/2010

Calinda · Married on 08/12/2010

2.2
      1.5
      1.0
      3.5
      0.0

When our relationship with Allison started with a wonderful first impression, my fiancé and I were excited to begin planning our wedding. When the circumstances changed regarding our event due to a family emergency though, we realized the sugary sweet honeymoon of our relations with her were over. Between her attempts to completely void our contracted discounted rate and an attempt to have us pay the full contracted amount, irregardless of her contract's policies requiring only the deposit to be non-refundable (not the full amount). As for the services she provided during the planning process, it was adequate at best. The worksheets for our wedding's information she provided for our own planning were disorganized and hardly provided necessary information to be of use. As a wedding coordinator myself with four years experience, I do not feel she has the professionalism which is required for this line of work, nor the professional organization to be able to coordinate and organize a wedding of any proportion. Unfortunately, I do not recommend her services.

Sent on 07/30/2010

Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Planning's reply:

This bride hired me to get info for her own business, paid me for a few months stold information from my business, and used it to her advantage. Then told me she didnt want to work with me any more because she didnt have money & her aunt was sick and couldnt afford it. Please Remove this untrue review. Thanks You

0.0

Allison was the planner from hell. She never got back to me and I felt totally ignored. I would never recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/02/2012