Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Flowers Reviews

39 | Paso Robles, CA

39 Reviews for Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Flowers

Allyson · Getting married on 11/20/2021

Jaime is the best! She knew EXACTLY what I wanted after showing her pictures and colors from Pinterest. She went above and beyond the call and added even more finishing touches than I had imagined! Every single guest commented on how beautiful the floral arrangements and details were; including the chandeliers and crystal embellishments! By the time she was done - the entire venue was transformed in to a magical place that was the wedding of my dreams since I was a little girl! Jaime was ready and willing to make changes even up to the last minute if necessary, as an unexpected rain was in the forecast. Thank God it didn't rain, so I could have the design I wanted (I did NOT want to have the venue tented) but Jamie was ready if I had to go that route! Thank you again to all your staff for being so helpful and polite! I can't say enough about Jaime! In fact, my photographer was so blown away by her designs that he is adding photos of our wedding in his new website! He commented that this was the venue and design he had been waiting for to create his new page!

Sent on 04/04/2017
  • Courtney

Courtney V. · Married on 09/28/2019

I am at awe with our florals

I could not believe when I walked out to see how GORGEOUS. The tables looked. I don’t think I’ve ever been so wowed. They were absolutely gorgeous! I wanted something different with some deep colors and man she blew me away. Our bouquets were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned. The draping on the tree at the ceremony site was also gorgeous. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Debbie L. · Married on 08/03/2019

Gorgeous Flowers

Jamie was recommended to us by our wedding planner and we loved her immediately! She was enthusiastic without being over the top. She had wonderful ideas that were gorgeous and great solutions to keep them within our budget. We were sure our florals would be pretty, but they were stunning! She did what we asked her to and much more! I hope I get to work with Jamie again!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Flowers

Jamie was the perfect choice for our wedding florist. She was easy to communicate with, and after only one meeting and some inspiration pictures, she absolutely nailed the look I wanted. The floral arrangements turned out beautifully! Her prices were reasonable and the flowers were gorgeous. I absolutely recommend her to be your wedding florist!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely amazing and beautiful. The table arrangements were made exactly the way I pictured! My bouquet was absolutely stunning and could have asked for a better florist. My expectations were absolutely amazing. If you looking for a great florist contact Jamie!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Lorena · Married on 08/19/2017

During the process of planning a wedding in Paso Robles/SLO area, I quickly realized that there is a very small community of vendors and they all seem to know each other and recommend each other. I got estimates from various florists in the area and found that Jamie was definitely more in line with our budget, so we decided to "take a gamble" and go with Jamie even though we got the perception that she was a lot smaller than most other vendors. We are so glad that we did! Because she's not doing a million weddings a year, we really felt we got super personalized service from her. I am very particular about what I like so of course I had a ton of pinterest boards going on and very detailed spreadsheets that I shared with Jamie. Throughout process, it seemed like Jamie understood what I wanted, but with flowers, it's hard to know whether you're going to get what you actually want because there's no trials involved, but oh my goodness, when I first laid eyes on our bouquets on my wedding day, I legit shed a tear. Jamie nailed it! She captured exactly what I wanted and my florals were so beautiful and exactly what I wanted that I couldn't help but want to cry. Everything was perfect! I opted to purchase the vases myself and have them shipped to her because I wanted guests to be able to take them home and that worked out seamlessly. In fact, it turns out that one of the vases delivered was broken, but instead of making me deal with it, Jamie went ahead and contacted the vase vendor directly to have them send a replacement. Unfortunately, the replacement was mailed to me (I'm in LA), but Jamie fixed the problem and got a replacement vase from elsewhere because I didn't realize there was an issue until AFTER the wedding when I got a UPS notice about a package and it was that replacement vase! That is what I call exceptional service, instead of giving me one more thing to worry about, Jamie took initiative and handled it perfectly! Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend Jamie!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2017

Thank you Miss Jamie for all your positive follow up and order flexibility. You made the mission chapel and parish hall look amazing. The bridesmaids, groomsmen, parents, and my father’s scooter flowers were so beautiful and lasted the whole night. We received so may guest complements and they all begged to take the flowers home. The alter swags went so well doubled as the head table decor for the reception. I appricate your craftsmanship, timeliness, happy spirit, and ability to flawlessly meet my expectation. I 100000% recommend you anyone. -Jen

Sent on 07/21/2017

Kayla · Married on 06/17/2017

Jamie definitely had a difficult job with us. I, as a bride, was not as interested in flowers, but knew that I wanted a natural and rustic mixture of flowers with large yellow sunflowers as the star. My mother had much more of a specific idea in mind and together we gave her a slew of pictures with notes asking her to try to mix about 20 different pictures together and make each bouquet and arrangement unique yet flow together. I don’t know how she did it, but she mixed all of the best pieces of all of the different pictures to make a perfect piece for each table and person. She made the reception centerpieces fit with each other set of flowers perfectly and gave dimension to my bouquets without taking away from our unique DIY touches and other personal touches. We kept getting compliments throughout the wedding about how amazing all of our flowers were and how beautiful it made the beach and reception room. I couldn’t have been happier with the flowers.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Meghan · Married on 06/10/2017

Echoing all the other posts that Jamie was amazing! I've heard disaster stories from close friends about their wedding florists and am SO SO HAPPY to say Jamie really listened (or looked at my pinterest pics) and brought my vision to life. I honestly know nothing about flowers so instead of sending a detailed list of flowers and types of greenery, I only sent pictures of what I liked...and Jaime created exact replicas! The greenery was luscious, the bouquets were exactly as I imagined and she also helped come up with ways to repurpose the ceremony greenery/flowers. I highly recommend Jamie and wish I could have brought all my flowers back to Chicago with me!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Emma · Married on 06/03/2017

Jamie is AMAZING. I cannot say enough about her. She went over and beyond expectation.

The flowers she picked worked perfectly with our natural setting on the vineyard. She created an organic, green and white theme and helped us zero in on our minimalist decor as to showcase the views.

Jamie showed up on our wedding day with her adorable daughter and had everything set and ready to go. We received endless compliments on her work from all of our wedding guests.

She is absolutely the best florist in Paso Robles to choose for your big day.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Noel · Married on 05/27/2017

Jamie and her team were amazing! So easy to work with and flexible in working with our budget. The flowers were one of my favorite parts of our wedding day!! The florals were just gorgeous, thank you Jamie for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2017

Jamie is awesome! The arrangements she created for our wedding were so beautiful! I am not local to the Paso area so I had to do everything via phone/email, which Jamie made so easy. I sent her a few inspiration photos of what I was hoping for, and what she created was better than I could ever imagine. I received multiple compliments on my bouquet, the mason jar centerpieces, and the perfect amount of flowers she added to the arbor we were married under. Thank you for everything Jamie!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Cate · Married on 04/22/2017

Jamie was friendly, accommodating and great at responding to any questions or ideas I had. I even requested some unique hanging flower arrangements I thought might be difficult, but she never thought twice about the time and effort it would take to make it happen. Needless the say, they turned out AMAZING! Her work was beyond impressive and beautiful. I couldn't believe the amount of compliments we received. I would highly recommend her to for your big day.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Brian · Married on 03/18/2017

Jaime did our flowers for our wedding in March. The flowers blew us away. Jaime was very flexible and easy to get a hold of as flower designs changed. My wife's flowers were somewhat custom and bohemian. Jaime took detailed note and asked her to send pictures in for inspiration. She created something even better than the photos! I would definitely recommend using her.

Sent on 04/08/2017

Jessie · Married on 11/12/2016

Amazing service and beautiful arrangements. Abousolutly the best I've ever worked with!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Vanessa · Married on 10/08/2016

I am so grateful to Jamie for making our wedding truly beautiful. I didn't know what I wanted or anything about flowers and Jamie made everything so easy for me! Guests complimented my bouquet left and right as something "so special" and "so elegant" and all the flowers were so beautiful. Jamie even rolled with the punches on me changing my favors from succulents in pots to air plants in glass globes at the very last minute. She rocks!

Thank you for making our wedding weekend truly delightful. We were able to relax, enjoy ourselves, and not worry about a thing! It was unbelievable. Seriously. People hardly believe me when I rave about it to them!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 09/24/2016

My Hubby and I had an out of town wedding in Paso Robles, Jamie made the out of town part easy. She met with us on a Saturday at a coffee shop close to where we were staying. I gave her an Idea of what I wanted (pintrest pictures ) and let her run with it. OMG the flowers were gorgeous! They were hands down my favorite part of our wedding . I still receive complements and ogle at our pictures! She's very good at what she does!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Trina · Married on 08/06/2016

Jamie did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers. The colors really made everything pop. Would highly recommend Happily Ever After for any event, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Shannon · Married on 05/28/2016

Jamie's flowers at my wedding were absolutely beautiful. I was almost in tears when I saw my bouquet for the first time and trust me I am not one to tear up! I gave her a few inspiration photos and I don't think she could have made them any more perfect. She was so fast and very professional. You definitely get what you paid for plus more. I highly recommended her for all of your future flower needs!! You are awesome Jamie!! :)

Sent on 08/22/2016

Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Flowers's reply:

Wow thank you! I am thrilled you were so happy with everything! Thank you for taking the time to write this review!

Megan · Married on 05/07/2016

We hired Happily Ever After Flowers to create arrangements for our wedding ceremony/reception. Jamie was referred to us by a family member and we are so happy to have worked with her. From the beginning, she was friendly and flexible. We spoke on the phone a few times to discuss what was needed. I could tell she understood my vision from the very beginning. I really enjoyed working with her. I showed her some images for reference. What we got in return was even better than imagined. The flowers were so beautiful, everyone loved them. They added a lot to our ceremony and reception venues. We enjoyed them for awhile afterwards too!

Jamie and her assistant also helped us go back and forth between venues setting up flowers. I thought this was such a nice thing to do for us. It helped us so much and made things a lot easier. We had my father (a retired florist) put together the table centerpieces so he could have a little part in it all. Jamie not only ordered the flowers for us, but also delivered those to us that day before when we were setting up. There was a little mix up with the colors, but she quickly cleared this up and it was no issue at all. She also went above and beyond by letting us borrow containers and candle votives. Most people would charge you an arm and a leg for these things, but she truly cares about giving her clients a nice experience. She really made things go smoothly for us.

I would highly recommend Happily Ever After Flowers for any floral need you have. They are very reasonably priced for the area and definitely for the quality of flowers/design you get in the end. They are passionate about what they do and you will have an amazing experience.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Annie · Married on 04/09/2016

100 times yes - you should choose Happily Ever After! I wish I could give more than 5 stars because working with Jamie was absolutely great. My husband and I live out in San Francisco and although we could only make less than 3 visits to San Luis Obispo for wedding preparations, Jamie was incredibly responsive, worked with our crazy schedules and was extremely patient. I also did a lot of research on etsy wedding favors and her designs for our succulence was incredibly cute. Our guests absolutely loved the flowers, she made it work with our budget and we received a ton of compliments on how beautiful our wedding turned out. I believe that Jamie played a huge part and did an incredible job. (The big question is - how do we clone a Jamie in San Francisco? :) In addition, I also missed a bridesmaid on my headcount and Jamie whipped a beautiful bouquet out of nowhere for our extra bridesmaid. Saved our lives without stressing us at all. I will forever recommend Jamie!!! :)

Sent on 06/01/2016
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 10/10/2015

Happily Ever Every After Flowers totally outdid themselves!! Jamie was quick to respond and easy to communicate with via email which was a tremendous help as I was planning my wedding from 3.5 hours away and never once did we meet prior to the big day. She was able to listen to my vision for my flowers and look at a few pinterest photos that I liked and created the most stunningly beautiful and perfect wedding bouquets, bouts, corsages, and centerpieces for our wedding! Everyone raved about how pretty they were! Our flowers were some of our best money spent as they really made the day just that more beautiful! I actually took two of our large centerpieces to a senior living center for the residents to enjoy the day following the wedding because they were too pretty to let go to waste. I carefully managed to get my bouquet home and successfully dry it out... I love it!

In addition, her prices were extremely fair. When seeking out a florist, we got a few quotes. I can't believe how much she provided for what we paid. Thank you Jamie for your incredible service and for helping make our wedding the incredible day we had hoped for!

Kristi & Shayne

Sent on 11/13/2015

Jamie was referred to us and was absolutely amazing! She was easy to work with and very responsive. Jamie really listened to what I was looking for and asked good questions. The result was EXACTLY what I had envisioned. The flower arrangements were stunning and I heard the same feedback from many guests. The quality and variety of flowers were top notch! I highly recommend Jamie for your special day!!

Sent on 10/15/2015

I was so happy to find Jamie. I had a surprisingly difficult time finding a florist near my wedding venue by Yosemite. I saw Jamie's beautiful work and figured she would be way out of my budget, especially since she was located in Paso Robles. Jamie worked with my budget and was able to offer alternate flowers and even delivered loose flowers for me to arrange which saved a lot of money. Of course the arrangements she made were gorgeous as well as the bouquets. She let me know up front that some of the flowers I wanted wouldn't work well, but also made sure to get some of my favorites. Thank you so much for your beautiful work, Jamie!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Marie · Married on 07/24/2015

We had a very small wedding with only a brides’ bouquet, boutonnière and two small vases of Calla lilies. However, Jamie did a great job in crafting a bouquet to fit the bride’s petite hand and in delivering the flowers in a way that kept them fresh for the 24 hours prior to the ceremony. They even survived the drive from Paso Robles to San Diego the next day and were enjoyed by the family for the rest of the week. Kudos to Jamie for a providing such quality work on such a small job.

Sent on 08/16/2015