35 Reviews for Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Flowers

Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)
35 Happily Ever After Wedding & Event Flowers Reviews

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely amazing and beautiful. The table arrangements were made exactly the way I pictured! My bouquet was absolutely stunning and could have asked for a better florist. My expectations were absolutely amazing. If you looking for a great florist contact Jamie!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

During the process of planning a wedding in Paso Robles/SLO area, I quickly realized that there is a very small community of vendors and they all seem to know each other and recommend each other. I got estimates from various florists in the area and found that Jamie was definitely more in line with our budget, so we decided to "take a gamble" and go with Jamie even though we got the perception that she was a lot smaller than most other vendors. We are so glad that we did! Because she's not doing a million weddings a year, we really felt we got super personalized service from her. I am very particular about what I like so of course I had a ton of pinterest boards going on and very detailed spreadsheets that I shared with Jamie. Throughout process, it seemed like Jamie understood what I wanted, but with flowers, it's hard to know whether you're going to get what you actually want because there's no trials involved, but oh my goodness, when I first laid eyes on our bouquets on my wedding day, I legit shed a tear. Jamie nailed it! She captured exactly what I wanted and my florals were so beautiful and exactly what I wanted that I couldn't help but want to cry. Everything was perfect! I opted to purchase the vases myself and have them shipped to her because I wanted guests to be able to take them home and that worked out seamlessly. In fact, it turns out that one of the vases delivered was broken, but instead of making me deal with it, Jamie went ahead and contacted the vase vendor directly to have them send a replacement. Unfortunately, the replacement was mailed to me (I'm in LA), but Jamie fixed the problem and got a replacement vase from elsewhere because I didn't realize there was an issue until AFTER the wedding when I got a UPS notice about a package and it was that replacement vase! That is what I call exceptional service, instead of giving me one more thing to worry about, Jamie took initiative and handled it perfectly! Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend Jamie!

Profile Picture Lorena, 8/19/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Thank you Miss Jamie for all your positive follow up and order flexibility. You made the mission chapel and parish hall look amazing. The bridesmaids, groomsmen, parents, and my father’s scooter flowers were so beautiful and lasted the whole night. We received so may guest complements and they all begged to take the flowers home. The alter swags went so well doubled as the head table decor for the reception. I appricate your craftsmanship, timeliness, happy spirit, and ability to flawlessly meet my expectation. I 100000% recommend you anyone. -Jen

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jamie definitely had a difficult job with us. I, as a bride, was not as interested in flowers, but knew that I wanted a natural and rustic mixture of flowers with large yellow sunflowers as the star. My mother had much more of a specific idea in mind and together we gave her a slew of pictures with notes asking her to try to mix about 20 different pictures together and make each bouquet and arrangement unique yet flow together. I don’t know how she did it, but she mixed all of the best pieces of all of the different pictures to make a perfect piece for each table and person. She made the reception centerpieces fit with each other set of flowers perfectly and gave dimension to my bouquets without taking away from our unique DIY touches and other personal touches. We kept getting compliments throughout the wedding about how amazing all of our flowers were and how beautiful it made the beach and reception room. I couldn’t have been happier with the flowers.

Profile Picture Kayla, 6/17/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Echoing all the other posts that Jamie was amazing! I've heard disaster stories from close friends about their wedding florists and am SO SO HAPPY to say Jamie really listened (or looked at my pinterest pics) and brought my vision to life. I honestly know nothing about flowers so instead of sending a detailed list of flowers and types of greenery, I only sent pictures of what I liked...and Jaime created exact replicas! The greenery was luscious, the bouquets were exactly as I imagined and she also helped come up with ways to repurpose the ceremony greenery/flowers. I highly recommend Jamie and wish I could have brought all my flowers back to Chicago with me!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Flower Crowns, Flower Girl Baskets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Jamie is AMAZING. I cannot say enough about her. She went over and beyond expectation.

The flowers she picked worked perfectly with our natural setting on the vineyard. She created an organic, green and white theme and helped us zero in on our minimalist decor as to showcase the views.

Jamie showed up on our wedding day with her adorable daughter and had everything set and ready to go. We received endless compliments on her work from all of our wedding guests.

She is absolutely the best florist in Paso Robles to choose for your big day.

Profile Picture Emma, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jamie and her team were amazing! So easy to work with and flexible in working with our budget. The flowers were one of my favorite parts of our wedding day!! The florals were just gorgeous, thank you Jamie for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Profile Picture Noel, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jamie is awesome! The arrangements she created for our wedding were so beautiful! I am not local to the Paso area so I had to do everything via phone/email, which Jamie made so easy. I sent her a few inspiration photos of what I was hoping for, and what she created was better than I could ever imagine. I received multiple compliments on my bouquet, the mason jar centerpieces, and the perfect amount of flowers she added to the arbor we were married under. Thank you for everything Jamie!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jamie was friendly, accommodating and great at responding to any questions or ideas I had. I even requested some unique hanging flower arrangements I thought might be difficult, but she never thought twice about the time and effort it would take to make it happen. Needless the say, they turned out AMAZING! Her work was beyond impressive and beautiful. I couldn't believe the amount of compliments we received. I would highly recommend her to for your big day.

Profile Picture Cate, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Jaime did our flowers for our wedding in March. The flowers blew us away. Jaime was very flexible and easy to get a hold of as flower designs changed. My wife's flowers were somewhat custom and bohemian. Jaime took detailed note and asked her to send pictures in for inspiration. She created something even better than the photos! I would definitely recommend using her.

Profile Picture Brian, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing service and beautiful arrangements. Abousolutly the best I've ever worked with!

Profile Picture Jessie, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am so grateful to Jamie for making our wedding truly beautiful. I didn't know what I wanted or anything about flowers and Jamie made everything so easy for me! Guests complimented my bouquet left and right as something "so special" and "so elegant" and all the flowers were so beautiful. Jamie even rolled with the punches on me changing my favors from succulents in pots to air plants in glass globes at the very last minute. She rocks!

Thank you for making our wedding weekend truly delightful. We were able to relax, enjoy ourselves, and not worry about a thing! It was unbelievable. Seriously. People hardly believe me when I rave about it to them!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My Hubby and I had an out of town wedding in Paso Robles, Jamie made the out of town part easy. She met with us on a Saturday at a coffee shop close to where we were staying. I gave her an Idea of what I wanted (pintrest pictures ) and let her run with it. OMG the flowers were gorgeous! They were hands down my favorite part of our wedding . I still receive complements and ogle at our pictures! She's very good at what she does!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jamie did a fantastic job with our wedding flowers. The colors really made everything pop. Would highly recommend Happily Ever After for any event, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Trina, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jamie's flowers at my wedding were absolutely beautiful. I was almost in tears when I saw my bouquet for the first time and trust me I am not one to tear up! I gave her a few inspiration photos and I don't think she could have made them any more perfect. She was so fast and very professional. You definitely get what you paid for plus more. I highly recommended her for all of your future flower needs!! You are awesome Jamie!! :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5162267, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

We hired Happily Ever After Flowers to create arrangements for our wedding ceremony/reception. Jamie was referred to us by a family member and we are so happy to have worked with her. From the beginning, she was friendly and flexible. We spoke on the phone a few times to discuss what was needed. I could tell she understood my vision from the very beginning. I really enjoyed working with her. I showed her some images for reference. What we got in return was even better than imagined. The flowers were so beautiful, everyone loved them. They added a lot to our ceremony and reception venues. We enjoyed them for awhile afterwards too!

Jamie and her assistant also helped us go back and forth between venues setting up flowers. I thought this was such a nice thing to do for us. It helped us so much and made things a lot easier. We had my father (a retired florist) put together the table centerpieces so he could have a little part in it all. Jamie not only ordered the flowers for us, but also delivered those to us that day before when we were setting up. There was a little mix up with the colors, but she quickly cleared this up and it was no issue at all. She also went above and beyond by letting us borrow containers and candle votives. Most people would charge you an arm and a leg for these things, but she truly cares about giving her clients a nice experience. She really made things go smoothly for us.

I would highly recommend Happily Ever After Flowers for any floral need you have. They are very reasonably priced for the area and definitely for the quality of flowers/design you get in the end. They are passionate about what they do and you will have an amazing experience.

Profile Picture Megan, 5/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

100 times yes - you should choose Happily Ever After! I wish I could give more than 5 stars because working with Jamie was absolutely great. My husband and I live out in San Francisco and although we could only make less than 3 visits to San Luis Obispo for wedding preparations, Jamie was incredibly responsive, worked with our crazy schedules and was extremely patient. I also did a lot of research on etsy wedding favors and her designs for our succulence was incredibly cute. Our guests absolutely loved the flowers, she made it work with our budget and we received a ton of compliments on how beautiful our wedding turned out. I believe that Jamie played a huge part and did an incredible job. (The big question is - how do we clone a Jamie in San Francisco? :) In addition, I also missed a bridesmaid on my headcount and Jamie whipped a beautiful bouquet out of nowhere for our extra bridesmaid. Saved our lives without stressing us at all. I will forever recommend Jamie!!! :)

Profile Picture Annie, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Happily Ever Every After Flowers totally outdid themselves!! Jamie was quick to respond and easy to communicate with via email which was a tremendous help as I was planning my wedding from 3.5 hours away and never once did we meet prior to the big day. She was able to listen to my vision for my flowers and look at a few pinterest photos that I liked and created the most stunningly beautiful and perfect wedding bouquets, bouts, corsages, and centerpieces for our wedding! Everyone raved about how pretty they were! Our flowers were some of our best money spent as they really made the day just that more beautiful! I actually took two of our large centerpieces to a senior living center for the residents to enjoy the day following the wedding because they were too pretty to let go to waste. I carefully managed to get my bouquet home and successfully dry it out... I love it!

In addition, her prices were extremely fair. When seeking out a florist, we got a few quotes. I can't believe how much she provided for what we paid. Thank you Jamie for your incredible service and for helping make our wedding the incredible day we had hoped for!

Kristi & Shayne

Profile Picture Kristi, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Jamie was referred to us and was absolutely amazing! She was easy to work with and very responsive. Jamie really listened to what I was looking for and asked good questions. The result was EXACTLY what I had envisioned. The flower arrangements were stunning and I heard the same feedback from many guests. The quality and variety of flowers were top notch! I highly recommend Jamie for your special day!!

Profile Picture Teni, 8/8/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

I was so happy to find Jamie. I had a surprisingly difficult time finding a florist near my wedding venue by Yosemite. I saw Jamie's beautiful work and figured she would be way out of my budget, especially since she was located in Paso Robles. Jamie worked with my budget and was able to offer alternate flowers and even delivered loose flowers for me to arrange which saved a lot of money. Of course the arrangements she made were gorgeous as well as the bouquets. She let me know up front that some of the flowers I wanted wouldn't work well, but also made sure to get some of my favorites. Thank you so much for your beautiful work, Jamie!

Profile Picture User5413149, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We had a very small wedding with only a brides’ bouquet, boutonnière and two small vases of Calla lilies. However, Jamie did a great job in crafting a bouquet to fit the bride’s petite hand and in delivering the flowers in a way that kept them fresh for the 24 hours prior to the ceremony. They even survived the drive from Paso Robles to San Diego the next day and were enjoyed by the family for the rest of the week. Kudos to Jamie for a providing such quality work on such a small job.

Profile Picture Marie, 7/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jamie was absolutely amazing to work with. I had no idea about flowers but she listened to what I wanted and my flowers were amazing and breath taking, one of my favorite parts of the wedding. Jamie really took all the colors and ideas I had and made the most amazing flower arrangements. She was also so helpful with other decorations as well. There wasn't anything she wasn't willing to help with. She decorated the head table and made it look beautiful as well. She went above and beyond the flowers! Jamie is amazing to work with and the flowers she puts together will be show stopping beautiful.

Profile Picture User5331594, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jamie is the best florist for the price in the greater Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo areas. In fact, I would argue that after meeting other florists and seeing their flowers, Jamie's arrangements were by far the most beautiful and stunning of them all. On top of all her talent and reasonable pricing she is easy to work with, fun and incredibly kind. If you are looking for a florist to beautify your event, then it is worth meeting with Jamie and talking to her about your vision and expectations. Our wedding was spectacularly beautiful, and Jamie helped make that happen with all of her exquisite arrangements.

Profile Picture Katy, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jamie with Happily Ever After was literally the best find! The flowers were amazing, her service and responsiveness made the process so easy. She listended and totally got my vision, and the end result was beautiful. We got so many compliments on all the different flowers we had. Jamie worked with me on my cost as well, and she even used some olive branches from the venue itself! It made it more cost effective and had that extra touch from the venue. We absolutely loved her, and would recommend hera million times over. I can't say enough great things about Jamie and Happily Ever After!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/13/15, 4 Reviews