Happily Ever After Portraits Reviews

4 | Naples, FL

4 Reviews for Happily Ever After Portraits

Caleigh · Married on 06/01/2012

We couldn't have asked for a more wonderful and professional photographer for our wedding. Wedding days are stressful enough, we needed someone on top of their game. E.B. was that woman. She brought confidence, beauty, and heart into our special day. From creative picture ideas to helping fix my dress, E.B. did it all. I would highly recommend Happily Ever After Portraits!

Sent on 07/06/2012

Kristin · Married on 01/07/2012

After months of searching for photographers for our destination wedding, my mom found Happily Ever After Portraits. We could not have asked for a better photography experience! From the beginning, we felt very comfortable with E.B. She took time to understand what we wanted and also made suggestions. She never made us feel unsophisticated in the art of photography, which we definitely are! Instead, she gave ideas and let us be creative as well. Both E.B. and Tag were wonderful and helped us feel relaxed on such a hectic day. She thought of everything and asked if we wanted other pictures too. She was very easy to work with and made sure everything went smoothly. I highly recommend Happily Ever After Protraits.

Sent on 01/12/2012
  • Alana

Alana · Married on 07/27/2013

E.B. and her husband are so sweet! We had a great time taking pictures with them.

Sent on 08/06/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/13/2011

EB is wonderful to work with. She was very professional and worked to get all the shots that both me and my husband wanted. We had to change our wedding time due to weather and EB quickly adjusted her plans to work with the changes. I would highly recommend EB we are so pleased with our wedding pictures!

Sent on 09/29/2011