Happily Ever After Photography Reviews

Happily Ever After Photography 5
Happily Ever After Photography 6
Happily Ever After Photography 7

Natalie · Married on 10/11/2013

Dana and Ashley did a wonderful job on our wedding! You can really see Dana's passion for photography while she is shooting. She had ideas that I would never think of and they looked fantastic. I can just feel that she was genuinely excited for us that day. I look forwarded to booking her again when it's time
    for babies :)-- the Nuccios

Meredith · Married on 10/05/2013

Dana photographed both our engagement and our wedding. We are beyond pleased with the outcome and the affordability. She was on time for both events, put us at ease, and took lots of beautiful candid shots. We've gotten many compliments!

Kristine · Married on 09/13/2013

Dana was everything we wanted in a photographer. You instantly want to br friends and that makes you so comfortable to do any shot! I can not wait to see her beautiful work from our weddding!

Kristine · Married on 09/13/2013

Dana and Ashley at Happily Ever After were fantastic. Took all of our ideas and visions and made them even better. I would reccomend them to anyone looking for a wonderful and affordable photographer. Dana is so fun to work with and instantly makes you comfortable in front of the camera. You will be so happy you choose Happily Ever After from start to finish! Return on pictures are fast and great quality. Easy ordering and viewing for your entire guest list!

Bridget · Married on 07/26/2013

We had a wonderful experience with Dana Brandt of Happily Ever After Photography! She is personable, punctual, responsible, and affordable. She worked with us on our budget and went above and beyond our expectations.

Perhaps most importantly, Dana is extremely creative, passionate about her art, and an expert photographer. We were blown away by the compositions she created with us as a couple, our families and the rest of our guests. We were very stressed out and neglected to provide her with a list of "must have" shots which is apparently what most couples do. She took care of EVERYTHING.

We are so incredibly grateful for Dana's services at our wedding. We will definitely be using her for family photos in the future and recommending her to everyone we know.

Katie · Married on 10/05/2012

My groom and I were extremely pleased with the quality and variety of photographs from our wedding. Dana was a pleasure to work with, super responsive to our suggestions and questions, and a professional made us feel like she new what she was doing throughout our big day. Her photos are some of my favorites ever taken of me and my groom. They are just beautiful. She really captured the emotions and beauty of our wedding.

Sent on 01/04/2013

Erin · Married on 09/15/2012

Everyone loved Dana! She had a great personality and great ideas. She worked so well with all of us. I can't wait to see the final product. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Philia · Married on 09/01/2012

I don't think I could more highly recommend a wedding photographer!!!! Dana was absolutely amazing! We had a huge wedding party that other photographers may have found off putting, but she jumped right in and made everyone love working with her. While some wedding photographs can be awkward, Dana made everyone feel super comfortable. And can we talk about the end result photos for a second? Each and every one of them was absolutely stunning!!! We got married about 2 years ago and have since referred any friend or family member getting married to her because she is just fantastic to work with!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2012

Loved our experience working with Dana! Our pictures are amazing and would highly recommend her services!

Matea · Married on 06/02/2012

Photos were amazing! More than happy for how everything turned out!!!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Dana · Married on 09/16/2011

We met Dana almost a year before our wedding. She was not feeling too well when we met up for our consultation but her personality was so bubbly and fun that we decided almost immediately that she would be out wedding photographer anyone that can still have that much enthusiasm when they are sick would have to be a great photographer.
    Close to our wedding date we realized that we had not even thought about engagement pictures. So I contacted Dana to see about getting together to do a photo shoot. She was very accomidating and was able to schedule us in as best as she could with her schedule and ours. Luckily we didn't have to miss getting engagement pictures done because we used the pictures for a guest book for the wedding as well as our favors.
    When it came to our wedding day she took the time out to understand what we were looking for and to make sure that she was able to get as many of the pictures we asked for as she could. She had rave reviews from many of our guests as well with the time she spent getting some family pictures for them and even using thier own camera to take some pictures for them
    We ran out of daylight when we were doing our shoot because the wedding ran late(like most weddings do!). We were able to schedule another session with her to take more wedding pictures. It was a fun day in a different setting and I was able to do my hair and makeup again and put my dress on one more time to have MORE pictures taken.
    We weren't wrong when we decided to make Dana our wedding photographer she made our day that much more special and you are able to see the time, effort, and genuine care she puts into her photographs. We have used her since for family photos and would recommend her to anyone. Not only did we find a wonderful photographer but we feel like we made a true friend in Dana.

Trisha · Married on 08/20/2011

Dana Brandt was exceptional with her professionalism. She was upbeat and took tons of pictures throughout the ceremony and reception. She took every picture that we wanted. She also is putting together CD's for all our the bridesmaids and creating a DVD for us set to our choice of music.

Sent on 08/22/2011

Kelsey · Married on 08/06/2011

I absolutely LOVED Dana!! She was so personable and fun and an amazing photographer!! She clearly loves what she does and you can see it in the photos as well as when she is taking them. She makes you comfortable and doesn't make taking pictures a hassle when you have a lot of people and she remembers who belongs to what family!! Along with that you get a cd for yourself and each of your bridesmaids! This means you get ALL your photographs and can print them wherever you want. No requirements of going through the photographer, although her prices are way better than almost all others. I would recommend Happily Ever After Photography to anyone!!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Absolute amazing photographer! Dana captured all of those special moments from our wedding in the pictures she took and was so flexible and made everything so comfortable. Her genuine and warm hearted spirits were the perfect addition to our big day!

Cj · Married on 10/10/2010

Dana is a amazing photographer with a bundle of ideas. She brings personality and professionalism to your photography experience. The wedding pictures are beautiful. Thanks Dana!!!

Cheryl · Married on 08/15/2010

Dana with Happily Ever After is absolutely an amazing person and an even better photographer! From the first meeting Dana was professional and accommodating. We planned our wedding in 5 months and I met with Dana 2 times before the wedding. Dana worked with us to capture any specific pictures that we knew we wanted and took almost 1000 more pictures. Our venue and coordinator at the venue were so disconnected from our event that Dana took charge and helped us figure out what to do and when to do it from the cake cutting to the first dance. She fit in with the family and was making everybody laugh with her great personality. My younger sister is getting married next year and has already booked with Dana and Happily Ever After. We attempted to use another photographer for family pictures and did not connect with that photographer like we did with Dana. We are going to redo those family photos and from now on will only use Dana for our family pictures!

Sent on 11/26/2013

Brittany · Married on 09/25/2009

Dana was great! Super responsive. I changed my mind on location and details several times and she was very accommodating. Definitely worth every penny and more!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/17/2015

I haven't even had my wedding yet and I'm already so happy with my choice of photographer. Happily Ever After Photography has been very flexible in booking times for our engagement photo shoot. And our photos from the shoot turned out very well and she got them back to us in a very timely manner! Working with Happily Ever After has been very easy from the get go, it was clear within a few minutes of meeting with Dana that she was our first choice in photographer. Her fun-loving personality clicked with my fiancé and me right away!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Valerie · Married on 06/14/2015

I absolutely love Dana! When my husband and I were looking for a photographer we knew we wanted someone that not only had a lovely portfolio of photos that met the style and quality we were looking for but we knew we wanted someone personable. Both of our brothers had recently gotten married and with two very different types of weddings. His brother's photographer was so friendly and easy to get along with and excelled at capturing "moments" in his photos extremely well, whereas my brother's photographer was gruff and stagnant with his poses and just came across as very unfriendly overall. So we knew we wanted someone that was going to be a friendly fit, someone that was going to mix with our family and friends and be a part of things capturing the moments and feelings instead of ending up obtrusive. We contacted Dana based on her reasonable pricing and her online portfolio of photography having a feel that we liked. And then after speaking with her and getting to meet her we knew we'd made the right choice. She was so upbeat and jovial and had a way of making us feel right "at home" and at ease--which is very important during all the stress of wedding planning! She's very easy to work with other than the fact she can get a little busy sometimes just because she is doing so much by running the Woodstock Wedding Network as well as just her photography itself! But you never feel cast aside and she will always respond back asap, which is never long! We were sad to find out that she, herself, would be unavailable on the day of our wedding but we got to work with Ashley, her assistant, instead and she was super friendly and easy-going too. They're a great team and I definitely would recommend them: I already have! We love our photos and we loved working with Dana. I feel I've made a definite friend from the whole experience! She's great!

Sent on 07/23/2015
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 03/22/2014

Dana was unbelievably helpful with anything that my husband and I needed. She helped turn a crazy stressful day into the best day of my life. She reminded me to stand back and enjoy the little things, take a breather, and watch the day fly by. I am so happy I have her pictures as evidence of my wonderful day. The pictures are tasteful and classy. I look forward to showing them to my children. I can't imagine have another event without Happily Ever After joining.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Roxanne · Married on 09/01/2013

Love love love! Dana had lots of ideas and still let us be us. Couldnt be happier with our decision to go with her!

• Latisha M (Latisha B)

Latisha · Married on 11/06/2011

Dana is amazing! She was very flexible with us with payment dates, locations, and timing. She had great ideas for poses and is so down to earth. She comes off more like a friend opposed to a vendor. For the price, we got over 800 photos! There were a couple things missed though...my fault for not being more detailed on exactly what I wanted photos of. Photos took a bit longer than I expected to receive.

Sent on 12/19/2011

Monica · Married on 04/08/2011

Happily Ever After Photography was a godsend for me. My fiance was in overseas and we had just decided to get married when he planned to come home on leave. I had three months at the most to put together a wedding and I didn't even think I would be able to find affordable photography so I almost settled on something that I'm so glad that I didn't. Dana was just what I was looking for and she is so personable. She is professional without coming off too cold. She is very nice and a lot of fun. She was also very helpful to my mother-in-law who wanted certain pictures edited after the wedding. My wedding pictures are stunning and romantic and I will cherish them for the rest of my life. I would definitely recommend her to brides on a budget who want great quality!