Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo Reviews

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 3
Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 4
Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 5

Terri · Married on 03/22/2013

I had Nicole do my makeup after having her do mine for a friend's wedding. I hired her to do mine and my bridal party for my wedding. I have also had a "girls night" party that I hosted and Nicole came to do our makeup and give us tips on how it's done. She is truly amazing. There's nothing that she can't do and she listens to exactly what you want. She also knows what looks great on who, and what the current trends are. She is upbeat and personal and I am so glad to have found her through a referral. I'll never go anywhere else to have my makeup done.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Edward · Married on 03/16/2013

I used Nicole for my March 16, 2013 wedding.

I began researching makeup for my wedding the moment I got engaged. Nicole had such fabulous reviews online so I booked her right away. Boy, am I glad I did!!!

I had my makeup trial a few weeks before my wedding and Nicole and I just clicked! We had so much fun together! My bridal party consisted of 8 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, myself, and the Mother of the Groom. Nicole was able to get everyone done from 7:30am-12:00pm. I don't know how she did it because everyone looked like Nicole had worked with them for at least an hour each! Me and my girls all loved Nicole and we felt so comfortable with her! I got so many compliments on my makeup throughout that entire day!

10000000000000% use Nicole for your wedding! You will not regret it! Thank you Nicole!!

Sent on 03/24/2013

I booked Nicole to do mine and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding and I was very pleased with the results. Nicole did an incredible job on everyone's makeup, and I could not believe how gorgeous everyone looked. Talk about hot bridesmaids! In addition to being very sweet and bubbly, Nicole is a consummate professional. One of the bridesmaids wanted her makeup changed a little bit, and Nicole worked with her to make sure she was happy with her final look. Nicole was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I found her prices to be very reasonable. I would definitely recommend her to any bride looking for an awesome makeup artist!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Marci · Married on 11/10/2012

The services that Nicole provided me on my big day were SUPERB!!! She is top notch! If I could give her 100 stars I would. Anyone looking for a makeup artist that is not only professional and top notch, not to mention the sweetest person you ever want to meet, Nicole is the one for you.

Sent on 01/05/2013
  • Faith

Faith · Married on 09/29/2012

I absolutely loved working with Nicole, not only was her make-up artistry just outstanding, as I looked so amazing on my day, but she made you feel like you were one of her closet friends. She is just the most warm-harted person I've ever met and it was a real pleasure to sit in her chair. Lastly, she was went above and beyond in every way, I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 02/01/2014
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 08/25/2012

Nicole Palermo was wonderful to work with! She customized my make up and got the look I was going for right away. She is incredibly talented and fun to have hang out with you on your wedding day, let alone make you look beautiful! I would recommend her 110%!

Sent on 12/09/2013

emily · Married on 08/25/2012

Nicole is the best! She has done all 3 of our daughter's weddings. She is the most wonderful addition to the day of wedding beauty. Nicole's expertise and overall positive attitude lends itself for the perfect experience. Her work is impeccable!

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 6
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 7
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 8
    Sent on 09/17/2018

Megan · Married on 07/14/2012

Nicole Palermo was wonderful to work with! Everyone was a little nervous about getting their make-up done for the wedding. All the girls were so happy with how they looked and no one was over-done. Nicole's service was personal, professional and enjoyable! Thank you Nicole for helping to make our daughters wedding day so special, she looked gorgeous!!!!

Sent on 07/23/2012

savannah · Married on 07/01/2012

Nicole is a very talented makeup artist! She is very professional and such a sweet person that you just can’t go wrong with choosing her. Nicole planned to be at my house the morning of my wedding but two days before the big day, Maryland was hit with the derecho storm that knocked out power across the state..including my house. At the last minute we had to move the location further away for makeup…Nicole was so understanding of the change and was at the new location bright and early with a smile on her face =)

Sent on 12/11/2013

mary · Married on 06/23/2012

Nicole was the makeup artist at my sister's wedding and, after she did my makeup, my then-boyfriend-now-husband could not take his eyes off me all night! It really wasn't much of a question who would do my makeup for my wedding.
    For my wedding, Nicole made me feel absolutely beautiful. We came up with a theme together at the trial ("old holleywood glam") that fit with my dress and brought out my best features. The makeup lasted all night - even through dancing somehow.
    I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/12/2012

Nicole is magical:) she is amazing! I never let anyone do my make up and I am so glad I let her! She drove 2 hours to do our make up, she includes a trial and is worth every penny! She is bubbly and makes the day of your wedding fun and stressfree!! I loved her!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Robin · Married on 05/26/2012

I absolutely LOVED my makeup!!! I felt gorgous and have never received so many compliments in my life! I wish I could have Nicole do it for me every day. She is simply fabulous and knows exactly what she's doing. My bridesmaids looked beautiful too and didn't have to alter it at all to fit their style, she did exactly what they wanted.

Sent on 07/11/2012
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 05/13/2012

Nicole literally saved me. Her makeup was FLAWLESS and my girls and I looked amazing. She did eight faces in under three hours and we all looked incredible. One of my bridesmaids even considered asking her to come out of state to do her makeup for her wedding (three weeks after mine). All our lashes were included, and she gave us all looks we loved. She was so helpful and bent over backwards helping me find a new hairdresser just two weeks before my wedding. I really can't say enough good things about Nicole, and everyone said how amazing my makeup looked. I wish she could do my face every day! If I could recommend one vendor, it would be Nicole.

Sent on 06/10/2012

Sandi · Married on 05/05/2012

Nicole Palermo is an amazing makeup artist!! I am so happy that I hired Nicole to do makeup for myself and my entire wedding party on the day of my wedding. We had such a great time and she really made my wedding day so enjoyable. I can't thank her enough and encourage all other Baltimore brides to hire Nicole Palermo!

Sent on 05/09/2012

kotoe · Married on 04/29/2012

Nicole is awesome. She did a great job on 2 moms, bridesmaids and me. Even though my mom doesn't speak any English, Nicole made my mom feel very comfortable during the make-up. Everyone was very happy with their make-up. I, especially thank Nicole for doing such a wonderful job on my face. I cried a lot night before and my eyes were very puffy that morning. Nicole told me to put frozen pea bag on my eyes as soon as she came in. I was the last one to get make-up done. I thought my eyes were still puffy but after whatever Nicole did, my eyes were back to normal or even better. During the make-up she told me some stories. I don't remember exactly.... but she made me feel so much better about the whole thing went wrong during the rehearsal. I am so glad that I hired her. Not only she has a great skill as a make-up artist but also the great personality to make the brides happy.

Sent on 05/20/2012
  • jackieg

Jackie · Married on 04/28/2012

This was my daughter's Prom Sat. 4/28/12. Her Friend was going to do her makeup, At 4:00 pm Friend back's out. Prom started at 7:00, Went online found Nicole, What a wonderful Person!!!!!! She said meet me at my house at 4:30. She was finished for the day with two wedding earlier that morning. Nicole was my daughter's angel. My daughter destiney looked so wonderful.
    She had never had her makeup done before by a Professional. She was so Happy!!!! Thank you so much for coming to the rescue. I will always remember what you have done and be forever grateful for making Destiney's prom night beautiful, and a night she'll never forget. We will be back for your services!!!!!

Sent on 04/29/2012

Dana · Married on 03/30/2012

Nicole is so professional, she's fun and she does a great job of applying makeup. I have never looked or felt so beautiful. She does not charged a lot and is worth more than every penny that she charges.

Sent on 04/02/2012

Nicole · Married on 02/04/2012

Nicole is a make-up goddess! From the consultation to the day of...she is a delight! She gives each girl her own individual look that works for her, but blends with the group as a whole. She makes everyone feel like it's their day! Her smokey eye belongs in a book, and her red carpet looks are just fantastic! My bridesmaids loved her, and my mother jokingly asked what her daily rate was. I plan to recommend her to all my friends, and book her anytime I need special make-up! Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 02/13/2012

Angela · Married on 11/11/2011

Nicole Palermo is an amazing makeup artist. She made me look absolutely beautiful! I would HIGHLY recommend Nicole. You will not be disappointed. She did my face, my three bridesmaids and my flower girl. I looked classy and fabulous.

She calmed me down on numerous occasions (planning, pre-engagement session, and wedding day). Not only is Nicole amazing artist but a beautiful person. If I ever need makeup services I will be back without delay!

Pick Nicole! You will be thrilled!
    I would give her 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2011

When I think back on my wedding day I can’t help but smile ear to ear! I have a lot to smile about - I loved my dress, the weather was gorgeous, the venue was perfect, the food was incredible, etc. But what I remember and smile about the most (besides the fact the I married the man of my dreams) is how Nicole made me look and feel on that special day. I had the best time getting ready! She turned me into a glamorous version of myself which was very important to me. Her kind and funny demeanor took all of the nerves away and made me feel so at ease. I am not exaggerating when I say that the combination of her talent and personality makes her a wedding day superhero! I cannot say enough great things about Nicole and not only do I highly recommend her....I would never use anyone else...period.

Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 9
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 10
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 11
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 12
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 13
    Happily Ever After - Nicole Palermo 14
    Sent on 01/11/2018

katherine · Married on 09/17/2011

Nicole is amazing!! She is professional, sweet and an incredible makeup artist. She did makeup for four of us, and every single one of us has never felt more beautiful! Nicole was so positive and sweet it was really fun to have her there as part of the wedding preparations. I recommend her with my whole heart-you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Carolyn · Married on 09/17/2011

Honestly, there is no other option than hiring Nicole in my eyes!! She has done my makeup for numerous weddings, so when I got engaged, she was the first vendor that I booked!! I have never felt prettier than when Nicole has done my makeup! She did 10 faces on our wedding day and each face looked unique and simply gorgeous!! Everyone loved her!! She also has an incredible calming way about her. It's impossible to get upset or worked up about anything when you are with her b/c she will just calm you down! She also did my makeup for our engagement photo session despite it being a super last minute request. I emailed her the day before my session and asked if she could do it. She squeezed me in and our photo session was gorgeous!! Nicole is THE BEST!!

Sent on 10/18/2011

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2011

I realy liked working with Nicole. She was flexible on the trial day and was great the day of. She bring her own chair for you to sit in. She stays around to do any last minute touch-up needed. If you are looking for a make-up person to listen to your needs she is the one for you.

Sent on 09/25/2011

Shaggy · Married on 08/20/2011

Nicole was awesome! She has a great personality and she did an amazing job with my bridesmaids makeup on my wedding day (8/19/2011). She was easy to work with and she was not over priced at all. Everyone was very happy with her work. I highly recommend her if you need someone who is great with makeup application.

Sent on 02/08/2012

Amanda · Married on 07/30/2011

Nicole did such fabulous work! My wedding day make up looked absolutely perfect! She gave me the "tools" needed to refresh my make up, but I honestly didn't need to touch up anything, it lasted all night! She is an absolute blast, and has great talent. All of my 7 bridesmaids that had makeup done were all really, pleased (and they are all usually very skeptical of getting make up done). We all loved our make up! We highly recommend Nicole Palermo for make up!!!

Sent on 08/07/2011