110 Reviews for Happily Ever After Hair

Updos/Styling (12)
Hair Extensions (3)
Licensed (2)
Blowouts (1)

Amy at Happily Ever After Hair was amazing! She did my hair (the bride) as well as my 4 bridesmaid. Her work was absolutely gorgeous. All of us received compliments all night about how great our hair was. Amy was on time and could easily look at picture, ask us a few questions and make our vision come to life. I would definitely recommend this company to any bridal party!

Profile Picture Portia, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer did my bridesmaids, my mother-in laws hair and my grandmother's hair for my wedding and they looked absolutely beautfiul. My grandmother is very picky with her hair and she loved it! Jennifer is professional, talented, and helped make my day go smoothly.

Profile Picture Dorothy, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

Jenn is amazing. Every bridesmaid had gorgeous hair done exactly as requested.

Profile Picture Ellen, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn was wonderful to work with from start to finish. I received so many compliments from guests on how great everyone looked!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I got married December 9, 2017 and who would have thought- it snowed! Jenn was amazing and traveled to my house in PA to do mine, and bridesmaids hair. She was super fun from the day I contacted her, to the time she left my house on my wedding day. She does amazing work, and really listens to your concerns on what you are looking for in your style, and how it feels on your head when she is done. She even recommended bringing a curling iron with me to the hall to touch up my hair considering the weather outside. Jenn is amazing in what she does, and will totally recommend her to anyone! If you are looking for an awesome, talented hairdresser to make your look complete, contact Happily Ever After Hair!!
XO Christina

Profile Picture Christina, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so happy that I chose Happily Ever After Hair for my wedding. Jen and Amy were right on time on my wedding day and did an amazing job. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and so did I! I went to Jen twice for a hair trial before my wedding and knew that she would an incredible job on the big day. I love that there is an Instagram page, which allowed both myself and my bridesmaids to look at different styles. Thank you Jen and Amy!

Profile Picture Cara, 11/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

To say i was a bride mastering procrastination, would be an understatement. Jenn was a pleasure to work with from the first contact. It was incredibly easy to communicate with her and to book/ finalize services. Amy was our stylist for the big day and provided services on site. I first met Amy the day of my trial. She is the sweetest!! The minute i met her i was instantly calmed just by her demeanor. She really listened to me and what I wanted. The day of she styled 4 bridesmaids, my mom and myself and everyone's hair was perfect! I admit, i have never had someone who was able to tame my long thick hair, but Amy knocked it out of the park!! My curls were so perfect and i was in love with the look. Can't thank you enough for making me feel so beautiful!

Profile Picture deanna, 11/12/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Blowouts, Updos/Styling

Jenn and her staff went above and beyond. They were so much fun to work with and all of my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself all loved our hair.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

Head stylist Amy did an amazing job on all our different hair styles and lengths. My hair not only stayed in place during our outside ceremony, the curl stayed in it all night long.

Photo for Happily Ever After Hair Review - Loved our styles
Photo for Happily Ever After Hair Review - Head stylist Amy even fixed up my 4yr old son's hair
Photo for Happily Ever After Hair Review - Amy did an amazing job with my very fine, straight hair!
Profile Picture Christa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn and Amy did a fantastic job making me and my bridesmaids look absolutely fabulous!! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Worth every penny. They made me and my wedding party feel not only absolutely flawless on my wedding day but also stress free! I wouldn’t change a thing.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn from Happily Ever After Hair was a BLAST to work with. I was so happy with my hair the day of my wedding..We tried a few different styles before the wedding, but on the wedding day I changed my mind again and without hesitation, Jenn did her thing and nailed it. All of my bridesmaids looked amazing and we just were so happy with the end results. Jenn, Thank you so much! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to anyone in the future :)

Profile Picture Kendra, 10/13/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

I couldn't have been happier with Amy who did my hair. She was really good at her job and I loved the hair styles she put together. There was some miscommunication where the owner misunderstood our conversation and a week or two before the wedding I had to either add a stylist or move where we were getting ready. I couldn't ask my girls to fork out more money so I had to eat the additional charge because I couldn't change where we were getting ready. Jenn did lower the price but it was still upsetting and unexpected since I did explain everything correctly and it was not my mistake. However, I would still recommend them as a vendor, she was very responsive and helpful and the girls she used were very good. I was happy overall.

Profile Picture Stevie, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Molly is amazing! She did a fantastic job on my hair for my big day along with my bridal party! I can't recommend her enough!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a wonderful experience with Jenn and would highly recommend! She did a beautiful job and was a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jen and the team at Happily Ever After Hair was amazing! Very accommodating, relaxed, kind and my girls and I never looked better!

Profile Picture Dolores, 6/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

You were incredible!! I couldn't be happier with how everyone's hair turned out and the overall experience. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Carly, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Happily Ever After was absolutely perfect for my wedding. Jenn is professional, calm, accommodating, and such a cool woman to have around you on the biggest day of your life. She is a master of her craft and she delivers exactly what you want with time to spare. Thank you thank you thank you!

Profile Picture Kathleen , 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn was great. From the moment I met her, she was so spunky and I love that. Nothing is worse then working with someone you don't know on the biggest day of your life and they are a stick in the mud. So I was very happy that jenn had personality. She is great at what she does. My hair looked amazing for my wedding, but after being out in the heat ( 90 degree day with 90% humidity) my hair did start to look as I call it flat. But that's not Jenn fault. My hair is horrible in humidity. But everyone else who had an updo their hair stayed all day and stayed in place. Nothing is worse then seeing your bridesmaids hair start to come out before the reception even starts. But that was not the case. I loved working with Jenn. Jenn is also one of the only companies I found that would work with hair extensions( and you could rent them). Would highly recommend using jenn and her team in your wedding day. They did an amazing job and really added to the experience and helped make my day amazing! :)

Profile Picture Valerie, 6/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen and her team were amazing!! All the girls loved them and I would highly recommend her to anyone! She was flexible especially when I wanted to change my hair from our trial. She was awesome!!

Profile Picture Jill, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everyone at my wedding made a comment about how beautiful the girls hair looked! I was completely thrilled with the work Amy and Molly did. My bridal hair was exactly what I wanted and looked exactly like my trial. Amy really went above and beyond and I couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend these services to future brides. It was easy planning and was very affordable. Thank you Amy, Molly and Jenn!

Profile Picture Jenna, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

When I was planning my wedding in Avalon, NJ I was extremely nervous when it came down to booking hair and make-up. I decided that I would have the company come to my house rather than go to the salon and I was extremely happy we did. Not only did it rain but it DOWN POURED that morning and afternoon. But the girls from Happily Ever After Hair were amazing. I had myself, 9 bridesmaids, mother of the bride and flower girl to get their hair done for a beach wedding and Amy and her assistant did a great job!! They did all the girls hair and had time to touch up the girls before we left for the first look. And everyone's hair stayed! Yes we did have a curling iron to do some touch ups (like every wedding) but the girls hair looked great even with the extreme weather.

Only thing that I would let brides know is that you need to pay for the hair in full before the wedding date. I was completely fine with it and paid it all and had the girls pay me back but I know for some that may be a hard thing. Other than that, no complaints here!

Thanks again Amy!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn did an AWESOME job on my hair, my mom’s hair and my bridesmaids (6) for my wedding on May 13, 2017! She had done my hair before at my sister in law’s wedding and I remembered her and the great job she did with everyone’s hair, so I contacted her right away once we had a date set for our big day. I had my trial with Jenn two months before my wedding, and she tried 3 different styles on me! I came with photos of examples, which really helped me describe what I wanted…she was able to duplicate everything..and better! On the day of, she and her assistant came prepared with all of their tools, chairs, mirror… and even a speaker to play music! They set up quickly and started right away, leaving me with no stress at all! ☺ For my hair, she duplicated exactly what we had discussed at the trial...it was perfect! My girls and I all had updo’s, all slightly different, and everyone was happy! And, after my big day, one of my bridesmaid’s is now having Jenn for her hair at her upcoming wedding! ☺

Profile Picture amy, 5/13/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn and her assistant did amazing work! She was so accommodating and really listened which meant a lot to me. Greatly priced as well! I would for sure recommend her services for any bridal or prom event.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn was amazing! She exceeded my expectations! She matched the picture I brought exactly. Jenn was great to work with you and I would highly recommend her for your wedding!

Profile Picture M, 5/6/17, 1 Review