Happily Ever After at the Barn Reviews

14 | Kodak, TN

14 Reviews for Happily Ever After at the Barn

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

We absolutely love this venue and look forward to my daughter's wedding October 2018. They are so accommodating and happy to make her dream wedding a reality. So grateful we found them

Sent on 08/22/2017

Andrea · Married on 08/19/2017

My husband and I choose this venue for our daughter's wedding in August. The owner and her staff are amazing!! They went above and beyond for us and the bride and groom. The groom, groomsmen, and the dad's had fun playing on the pool table. The bride and bridesmaid had a beautiful room to get ready in. Everything was picture perfect. The barn is decorated to what ever your colors and taste are. Also, the inn to rent is gorgeous. The bride and bridesmaid stayed the night before the wedding. They had a wonderful time. The inn is decorated beautifully. There is so much charm here. I would recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for someone who knows what they are doing, a beautiful setting, and is involved with their bride. They know it is about the bride!! Thank you so much Happily Ever After!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Tiffany · Married on 07/13/2017

Such a beautiful place to get married!! Wish this was around when I got married!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Paula · Married on 05/13/2017

Such beautiful place to get married!! ❤ Everyone at Happily Ever After at the Barn went above and beyond to make not only myself but also my family feel like we were family to them! They took care of everything and made this memory perfect and a time we will never forget.....

Pollie · Married on 03/30/2017

Wonderful staff and beautiful location!!!! I recommend to everyone!!!

Bree · Married on 09/10/2016

Happily Ever After at The Barn is THE place to get married! Not only is this the most beautiful place for my wedding, the ladies I have worked with have been nothing short of AMAZING! They have worked so hard (and still are) to make my wedding more than I could ever have imagined! They have everything you will need! There is also soooo many options for pictures! I cannot wait for September!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Sandy · Married on 07/09/2016

My daughter's wedding is in 2 weeks. We're so very excited to have her wedding here. The ladies have helped us prepare and kept in contact if we needed help on ideas, etc. We're on countdown mode and couldn't be more pleased!

Brenda · Married on 06/25/2016

This place is spectacular!! Not only is it nestled at the foot of the Smoky Mountains, but it has a down home hospitable
    feeling. Everyone there has a willingness to make your day everything & more. They go the extra mile on the most minute detail. If you desire it they will do it. A personal touch is on all aspects from 1st meeting until the last guest leaves the wedding. Nothing is too much for them, it is all about your special day & believe me it will be memorable for everyone. They do not pressure you or rush your decisions. I love that they personally make your flowers on site. No worries on you, they do it all. The best of the best, no question!!

Ashley · Married on 06/03/2016

This place is absolutely gorgeous ! The barn , the fireplace, the pictures , the decor , the setting .... I could go on and on . The owners are very helpful and sweet . They think of every single little detail. They help to make your wedding unique and special . They really make your dreams come true ! Walking into Happily Ever After I truly feel like I walked into a page out of a magazine ! My friends and family all talk about how beautiful it was and it will always hold the most special place in my heart !

Courtney · Married on 05/28/2016

My wedding is this coming May, and the ladies at the Barn have helped me SO much more than they've had to! If I have a question, they immediately have an answer, they work with you and your schedule, and help plan every single detail to make your big day PERFECT. The site is gorgeous! it's quiet, quaint and secluded so that you don't hear cars or have any distractions. The decorations are incredible as well. Theresa (the wedding planner) knows exactly what she's doing, and will take all of the weight of planning and scheduling off your shoulders. Stephanie (The owner) is genuinely one of the sweetest, most giving people I have ever met with the best family. Tammy (The florist and Stephanie's mom) is so incredibly talented! They have all helped me way more than I ever could've asked, and I honestly couldn't ask for a better venue with the best employees and pricing available!
    -Courtney

Sent on 02/22/2016

If I had to do my wedding day over, I would never change a thing. The ladies at the barn are so helpful and will literally do anything you need from them. At one point one of them left, went to food city, and bought brownies for a flower girl meltdown. I mean what more could you possible want? The ladies were so helpful. Theresa was honestly just a text away and she would then begin helping me through problems and meltdowns! I wouldn't recommend anyone else. They are a literal bang for the buck!

Lori · Married on 05/15/2016

This is the most beautiful place to have a wedding! My daughter was married here over a year ago and it was amazing. I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful not only the venue but everyone who will work with you on your special day.

Garrett · Married on 12/12/2015

It's a wedding vendor myself, (photographer) I love the happily ever after barn. There's plenty of great spots to make great photos because the whole place is beautiful! Also, the staff there are friendly and I highly recommend the location.