Hansel Dobbs Photographer Reviews

13 | Allen, TX

13 Reviews for Hansel Dobbs Photographer

Megan · Married on 05/21/2011

Hansel was so amazing to work with! If we were having our wedding in Dallas I would have used him in a heartbeat! We ended up having to reschedule 2times and he was wonderful about it. He was so easy going and really made the process so enjoyable and the pictures are just gorgeous! Highly recommend if you are in the market :)

Mary · Married on 04/09/2011

Hansel exceeded our (Bride and MOB) expectations. He worked very hard the day of the wedding and his efforts were reflected in the quality of his pictures. I would highly recommend him.

Mother of the Bride...

Laura · Married on 07/03/2010

Hansel exceded our expectations in every way! He was fantasic to work with and his photos are exceptional. The thing I remember most is that he was always smiling at me from behind the camera, it made it so easy to relax and smile back. I even found myself giggling for some of the portraits! Hansel laid back yet very professional. He captured all the shots we were hoping for and has a great eye for details. The finished photos, CD, and website were posted proptly as promised. My husband and I, and our families could not be happier! I highly recommend Hansel, five stars! ~Laura Donovan

Sent on 06/28/2011
  • Adri

Adriana · Married on 06/13/2010

Hansel does amazing work! He was dedicated to doing his very best and getting the best shot at our engagement session, my bridal session, and at our wedding. He worked very hard and I could tell that he loves his job. Our pictures were very unique and we go so many compliments on them!!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Gretchen · Married on 05/30/2010

Hansel is a very creative photographer who is always learning new methods and techniques to astonishing success. His pictures never cease to amaze me. He captured all of the elements that I wanted preserved in pictures AND those elements that I didn't know I needed until I saw the final product. The album he put together for us is perfect and will always be one of my most prized possessions. In addition to the excellence of his product, he is also the most professional vendor that I worked with during the entire wedding process. I planned my wedding from 1000 miles away and he made the photography aspect of planning easy. He returned my emails/calls normally within the hour, and he was VERY flexible. He got along with out large bridal party (including the at times boisterous boys) very well. This was VERY important to me since I had been in weddings where the photographer was rude and annoying. Everyone loved Hansel! Also, his prices were very reasonably priced when comparing other area photographers. Nothing but praises from me - and I'm a 100% Type A Personality. :)

Sent on 06/05/2011

Toni · Married on 04/03/2010

Hansel is an excellent photographer. He is especially adept at capturing people, working with different lighting, and creating authentic-looking photographs that don't look staged and contrived.

His photos look crisp and fresh. He has a knack for working with all skin colours and bringing out the proper tones and hues for each photo. I chose Hansel because his photos are very artistic yet the focus is still on the people portrayed in the photograph. Some other photographers are artsy but they are not very good at capturing people.

Overall, I have used Hansel again because he was everything I expected in an artist and a photographer.

Sent on 06/09/2011

Chillon & Jeremy · Married on 03/07/2010

We recently used Hansel Dobbs as our Wedding photographer in Dallas, TX. From start to end his service, attitude, and attention to detail were awesome. He listened to everything we wanted and took beautiful pictures. I can't express how thankful I am to have memories as perfect as these captured in his pictures. He was super fun to work with, and didn't even mind my little nephews being silly in the pics. Thanks so much Hansel!!!

Sent on 03/28/2010

Alisha · Married on 12/26/2009

Hansel went above and beyond to make our engagement photos exceptional. We continue to receive compliments on them, even two years later!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Aren · Married on 05/02/2009

We could not have been more pleased with our wedding photographs! Hansel was a pleasure to work with.

Pami · Married on 03/07/2009

We found Hansel through one of my good friends. He is very friendly and professional, and he went out of his way to work with us. Our pictures are beautiful, and I enjoy looking through them and sharing them with family and friends. There are a few really funny moments he caught, and I enjoy reliving those when I see the pictures.

Sent on 06/23/2011

Emilee · Married on 10/03/2008

We absolutely loved Hansel!! He was SO easy to work with, and very accommodating. We where/are full-time students with jobs and we had only three months to plan the wedding. He was there for us no matter how hectic our schedules were! We decided right off the bat to spend the majority of our budget on the photographer and we couldn't be more pleased with our decision. He not only took beautiful shots, but was unobtrusive and well-organized (worth every penny). We have recommended him to everyone we know, whether single or married. Everyone still comments on how amazing the wedding photos are and I only wish we could drum up some excuse to have our pictures taken again. :)

Sent on 01/23/2009

Deborah · Married on 07/10/2010

Hansel was an extraordinary photographer and very easy to work with. Our pre-ceremony day was running late and our photography plans had to be changed many times but Hansel stayed patient and took pictures in little corners, down the hall and did not miss any opportunities. To me, those candid shots really captured the moments of the day that were important to me. He really has an eye for capturing the emotion and beauty of the day. Friends that saw my engagement and wedding pictures were sold and wanted him as their photographer as well. He's not only an artistic and talented photographer but someone with a positive attitude to rely on, especially on such an important day. He was flexible and made it very easy on us.

Alyssa · Married on 05/16/2010

I have recommended Hansel to many of my engaged friends because he was so professional and easy to work with! When people come to our home and see our wedding pictures, they nearly always ask who our photographer was, and we eagerly tell them. Hansel gives you the rights to your photos so that you can reprint them as much as you like! Huge plus for us!