Hannah Michelle Photography Reviews

13 | Atlanta, GA

13 Reviews for Hannah Michelle Photography

• Lyndsey

Lyndsey Yates · Married on 05/25/2019

The Best Photographer Ever!

Hannah is hands down one of the best photographers I've worked with. Being a photographer myself, I was very picky when choosing my wedding photographer, but Hannah exceeded my expectations! From the beginning to end, Hannah and her team were super helpful in answering any questions we had, and our photos turned out amazing! Our wedding day felt like a breeze, because Hannah and her team kept the flow going and never missed a beat. I would highly recommend Hannah for any photography needs!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 04/27/2019

Hannah was so flexible with the time slot; she didn't rush us at all the morning of photos or throughout the whole process. She really dedicated the day to US, making it feel far less formal and so much more personal. She made us feel comfortable and re-positioned us when we were looking awkward. A lot of our photos turned out so great because she was making us laugh! We are so happy with our engagement photos, and if we had to do it again, we would choose Hannah over and over!

Sent on 04/05/2018
  • Kylar

Kylar · Married on 03/09/2019

Favorite Pictures Ever

Hannah Michelle is a queen!!!! I could not be happier that we went with her. Pictures are beautiful and she is very low key and calm. Hire her if you know what's good!!!!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Tammy · Married on 10/28/2018

Best Day Ever!

Hannah Michelle Photography photographed my daughter’s wedding on Sunday, and we couldn’t have been happier! We received our first sneek peak one day later, and the images are unique and breathtaking! Hannah arrived early on Wedding Day and took the time to arrange and shoot the details from the wedding like the dress, shoes, invitations, rings, etc. Then she made some great suggestions for the bridesmaids pictures. Every step of the way, she was friendly and professional. We had lots of family and friends to be photographed, but Hannah’s organization allowed the process to be flawless. I would give her 10 stars if possible! She was a huge part of a magical day for my daughter and her new husband! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • heysarahanthony

Sarah · Married on 10/06/2018

WOW Hannah did such a wonderful job! She did our engagement photos. Our original photographers were non-responsive and a little sketchy and ended up canceling last minute. My fiancé and I are long distance so we only had one weekend available for engagement photos. I found Hannah and immediately messaged her. She messaged back within twenty minutes and was super communicative and accommodating. My fiancé and I loved how comfortable she made us feel. She took photos I didn’t even know she was taking! Everything turned out so well, I don’t even have the words to describe it. She’s also super cute and stylish. We loved her and highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/06/2018
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 09/28/2018

We absolutely loved Hannah and Colton. They were patient with our huge bridal party and families (and 5 and they were honestly just fun to work with. We've only seen the sneak peeks so far because our wedding was just this past weekend but we LOVE what we've seen so far. We 100% recommend you use Hannah as your photographer. We had 6 hours of coverage with both Hannah and Colton. They asked what specific pictures we wanted beforehand and from there, just used their skills to get them through. They are great a capturing candid moments which is EXACTLY what we wanted.

We love them!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Caroline · Married on 04/21/2018

Hannah and her team were better than we could have ever dreamed for our wedding in April. She went above and beyond capturing every shot that we asked of her, while her creativity and vision throughout the day was amazing. I can't say enough about how happy I am seeing our wedding pictures and knowing that I got everything I wanted. So happy and grateful for everything she did for us!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Emily · Married on 03/02/2018

Hannah was beyond amazing. She worked with us for our engagement and wedding photos. I could not be happier with the results. She took an ordinary park and made it look Pinterest worthy!! For our wedding, not only did she show up early, she was on top of everything + fun to be around! I can't wait to use Hannah again in the future! I would recommend her to ANYONE!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Robert · Married on 10/20/2017

Hannah was fantastic! She went out of her way, she went above and beyond, and captured all our best moments effortlessly. From start to finish - she was extremely professional, very knowledgeable, and is an incredible photographer. 11/10 would recommend to anybody needing a professional and affordable photographer!!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Margo · Married on 10/07/2017

Hannah handled my wedding day photography professionally and her services were complemented by her fun personality. All my family and bridal party complemented on her attention to detail, creative eye, and how much they enjoyed speaking with her that day, if they had the opportunity to. She captured everything I hoped she would from that day, and much more. I was genuinely impressed with the photos she produced, and surprised by a few shots that had long exposures to make it look like the lights were dancing. That was something I was not expecting to get at all, and was so happy with the way it turned out!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Morgan · Married on 08/12/2017

I really loved the combination of Hannah's calmness, enthusiasm, and capability to get things done. Her love for photographing weddings and couples is very clear from the start which made my husband and I feel comfortable right away. Hannah is very professional and detail oriented in terms of logistics and very creative and fun during the shoots. I have gotten so many complements on both our wedding photos and post-wedding shoot (an amazing mountain scene) which did nothing but reaffirm my love for Hannah Michelle Photography!

Sent on 04/09/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 09/02/2018

Fantastic!

Hannah photographed our wedding and our engagement session. We were very pleased with how the photos turned out, and we truly love her style. She was great at capturing moments without becoming a distracting presence at the wedding. I think her quality of work and the number of photos you receive is fantastic for the price she charges.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Nikki · Married on 11/12/2017

I just wanted to say that Hannah did a fantastic job and I had no complaints. I only gave her 4 stars with responsiveness because at the time she did have a full-time job as well, but now she is 100% photography only, which goes to show you how successful she has become in her own business. She is extremely patient, and professional. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Hannah Michelle Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! You and Ilya were a pleasure to work with! Best wishes :)