Hannah Brooke Photography Reviews

Hannah Brooke Photography 6
  • Lauren

Lauren Costello · Married on 12/29/2018

Highly recommend!

Hannah is by far the most outstanding photographer I have ever encountered. It is unnecessary to rave about her photography skill because her finished products speak for themselves. Every shot taken by Hannah is so much more than a cookie cutter, posed, picture. Hannah captures the feelings and every single precious moment tied to that place and time. I looked at many photographers before finding Hannah and I can say with confidence that her skill and her style was unrivaled by any other photographers that I saw. Not only does she produce quality work, she is a joy to work with! When Michael and I took our engagement photos with her it did not feel like an awkward photoshoot, it literally just felt like hanging out! None of it felt forced at all. She was so encouraging and made it so easy to relax. She put on music and we just hiked around while she took pictures. Her philosophy can be summed up in something she said to me during our engagement photo shoot. She said, “Just be yourselves. Hang out, don’t be afraid to hold hands and smooch! I am a professional third-wheeler.” We had such a blast! I sent her ideas of photos I wanted and she took note of them and made sure we did all of them! On the wedding day she had such a positive and professional attitude. All of my guests and family were raving about how kind and yet efficient Hannah was. They were even more blown away by the photos she took when I showed them. Hannah was also incredible at editing our photos! On the day of the wedding the train of my dress got filthy but looking at my wedding photos you would never know that because she edited all of that out. Hannah got my edited photos back to me exceptionally fast. I simply cannot say enough great things about Hannah and her photography ability, I truly could go on about how great our experience was with her. I would (and definitely do) recommend Hannah Brooke Photography to everyone and anyone, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/11/2019
    Hannah Brooke Photography 7
    Hannah Brooke Photography 8
    Hannah Brooke Photography 9

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Hannah is an amazing photographer! She knew the perfect moments to capture from our wedding day. She is so sweet. You can tell she loves what she does and it shows in her work. Highly recommend her for any occasion!!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Hannah Brooke Photography 10
    Hannah Brooke Photography 11
    Hannah Brooke Photography 12

Mariah · Married on 07/14/2018

Hannah was absolutely AMAZING. She captured every moment we could have asked for, and then some! Plus, when she wasn't busy taking pictures, she offered to help set up and take down. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/27/2018