66 Reviews for Hanna Mazur, Make-up and Hair Artist

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

I can not recommend Hanna highly enough!!
Hanna is cool, calm and collected and knows exactly what’s she’s doing! During both the trial and day of, she was totally flexible to any changes I wanted even though I stuck with the first style we did - why mess with perfection?
Hanna is the absolute best and she’s budget friendly too!

Profile Picture Kat, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hanna is simply amazing! Not only did she make me, my mom and my maid of honor look beautiful, but she did so with remarkable speed and grace. Hanna was warm and easy to talk to, and she was happy to answer all of our questions while she worked (and even via email afterwards!). We were also impressed by how hard Hanna worked - barely taking any breaks for hours - and she finished all of our hair and makeup ahead of schedule. My self-conscious mom was so happy with her look that she didn't give me the usual complaints about all the photos we took afterwards, LOL! And my maid of honor was transformed from her naturally pretty self to supermodel gorgeous. I highly recommend Hanna!

Profile Picture lisa, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Hanna to do my wedding hair and make-up as well as all of my bridal party’s hair and make-up. Hanna was such a lovely person to work with! She is so amazing at what she does and everything is done with a big smile on her face! I told Hanna how I envisioned my hair and make-up to look like and it was like she could read my mind. My hair can be difficult to work with, but she made it happen. After my trial appointment, I wanted to make a change to my make-up and it was absolutely no problem! All of the girls in my bridal party could not say enough great things about theirs either. I have never felt so beautiful in my life and I owe that all to Hanna. I would recommend Hanna to ANYONE! She is fantastic.

Profile Picture Allie, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Hanna was absolutely wonderful to work with. She came to my home for my trial and I immediately got a great positive vibe from her. I have never had a hair/make-up artist listen so thoroughly to my vision and feedback. Even after the fact, I emailed a couple of revisions I wanted for make-up and she was super responsive and positive about it. On the day of me and my bridesmaids looked beautiful all thanks to Hanna!

Profile Picture Elisa, 6/24/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I have gone to Hanna over and over again for hair and makeup. As a photographer, I have worked with and referred her several times for my clients. When it came time for my own wedding reception at home (I got married out of state), Hanna was my first choice! She did an excellent job as always and I can't recommend her enough. Not only for the incredible job that she always does, but also because she makes you feel comfortable in your own skin!

Profile Picture Tracie, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hana is amazing! She is extremely professional and flexible and talented. At the trial she did my makeup and hair beautifully! Didn't need any changes! On the day of my Wedding Hana and her assistant were extremely flexible and worked with our crazy day of wedding schedule. They were efficient workers and all my bridesmaids looked beautiful! I highly recommend Hana.

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hanna was my hair/makeup artist for our wedding shoot, and I cannot speak more highly of her!  She is very professional and friendly. My makeup looked flawless and wonderful, and she did an amazing job for hair styling. She brings out the natural beauty in her clients and that's what I loved with my makeup.

Hanna was also very easy to work with, and she was very quick to respond to emails, answered all my questions, let me know what she required up front, and had very reasonable prices.

I definitely recommend her for your special day! She will make you look the best.

Thank you Hanna!

Profile Picture User7406277, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hanna is such a great joy to work with! She really made me feel beautiful on my wedding day due to her expertise and wonderful and sweet demeanor. She was very professional and very easy to talk to. I would give her ten stars if I could!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hanna was amazing! Just one meeting with her, a few phone calls and emails, and it was as if we were best of friends. There was some family drama and she handled it was grace and didn't make me feel bad or stressed... a true joy to work with.

My hair was EXACTLY what I wanted, which was surprising since before we did the trial I only had a vague idea of what I wanted. My makeup was also perfect, simple... and me. I don't normally wear makeup and most of the time my hair is just in a ponytail, but on my wedding day... it was perfect.

The hair and makeup was both simple and elegant. I don't plan on getting married again, but if I ever have an event... I'm calling Hanna.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hanna was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. Hanna was punctual and willing to travel to our outdoor location. Throughout the whole process Hanna was warm and kind and put both the bride and the bridesmaids at ease. Hanna understood the flexibility that the day of the wedding entails but also when to enforce a schedule to ensure that there was time for champagne before the big event. Hanna was not only attentive to the hair and makeup needs of the bride and bridesmaids she also made sure we were all well hydrated and fed. Hanna is very talented in both her make-up and hair skills. My hair and my bridesmaids hair held up to a full night of dancing under the stars. Cheers Hanna you are amazing.

Profile Picture User7387274, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

I am so glad I booked Hanna for my wedding hair and makeup! As a 49-year-old woman and someone who rarely wears make-up, I was very nervous about the whole process. But Hanna turned out to be kind, personable, and incredibly patient. She spent a good three hours on our trial run, getting everything just right.

On my wedding day, she accommodated everything I asked for, including some last-minute changes. My hope was to be glamorous, yet still look like myself. Hannah succeeded beautifully.

Profile Picture User7922863, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Hanna did my bridal make up as well as some of my family and attendants. She is so wonderful to work with. She is very responsive in her communication, gentle in her manner, and a pleasure to be around. She created an awesome look with what i had in pinterest, and customized it so I really felt like my most beautiful self. I did airbrush make up and it was a fun process. She was able to integrate my hair piece seamlessly into the beach waves that I wanted for my boho look. I highly recommenced her for bridal make up and hair!

Profile Picture Marianne, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Stop Looking – Hanna Mazur is who you want for your wedding hair and makeup – she is superb! She brought out a natural beauty in me I never thought possible. She listens, makes terrific recommendations, and is a terrific calming influence. Hanna was one of the main reasons our wedding was amazingly perfect for us.

Profile Picture Greta, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hanna was wonderful to work with -- so sweet and obviously passionate about what she does. Her flexibility with both the consultation and the day of services was fantastic, and my bridesmaids and I loved working with her. Well worth the value!

Profile Picture Maddy, 4/2/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Fake Lashes

Hiring Hanna for my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made. I've never felt more beautiful and it came across in all my photos. I loved how Hanna was able to enhance yet keep my look natural & glamorous. She is very professional and one of the most genuinely sweet ladies I've ever met. Hire Hanna you wont regret it. She is the very best!!

Profile Picture Jeanette, 12/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Highly recommended! Hannah is a calm, sweet, highly skilled professional. I hired her to do my wedding hair and makeup and she listened to my concerns and did an amazing job. My makeup was exactly what I wanted- enhancing but not standing out. My hair was done curly, half up, with small flowers woven in and it was perfect. Makeup and hair lasted all day. She is a great person to have around with all of the pre-wedding stress because of her calming energy.

Profile Picture Anna, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hanna was absolutely amazing to work with! She was extremely responsive and easy to work with. She did makeup for me, my bridal party, and mothers and everyone was absolutely radiant! If you want beautiful makeup for your special event look no further, Hanna is the best!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/9/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Profile Picture Amber, 10/9/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Hanna is a best make up Artist I ever worked! She was so patient, kind and professional on my wedding day! She kept the situation so carm even when it was so busy and lots of people around me on my special day! I love her work, the way put the make up was so natural and the way exactly I want! I will recommend Hanna for anyone with all my heart!

Profile Picture Anuruddika, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hanna was such a joy to have involved in our wedding!! From our initial phone consultation, to my hair/makeup trial, and on the actual day, Hanna was very communicative and flexible as we finalized details. As a pretty low-key bride, I so appreciated her calm presence as we got ready, and her attention to detail. Myself, my maid of honor, and two mothers of the bride absolutely loved their hair and makeup. She was completely open to making some changes based on what we had done at the trial, and I felt so comfortable with my look. She struck the perfect balance between hair/makeup that didn't feel "overdone" and also photographed beautifully. I could not recommend her enough, and if ever the need arises for a professional hair and makeup job again she'll be my very first call!

Profile Picture Ali, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Booking Hanna for my wedding was one of the BEST decisions I made! Every part of working with Hanna was a great experience - from the initial consultations to the trial run to the actual wedding day! I couldn't be happier with my hair and makeup on my wedding day - it was exactly what I wanted and my makeup and loose curls lasted perfectly all day/night.

Hanna is an extremely talented makeup artist and can work wonders with hair, but almost more importantly during the stressful months leading up to the wedding, she is responsive, professional and a sweet, calming presence. Hanna is exactly the person you want around you when you are preparing for your big day!

Hanna was also a great choice for me since I wanted my mom, mother in law and sister-in-law to get their hair and makeup done. She works equally well with more mature women who do not want to look overly made up and with younger ladies who want a more dramatic look! Also, my mom was very concerned that her thinner hair would not hold up for the entire wedding day, but Hanna quickly changed her short hair to a chic half-updo that lasted well into the night (my mom and I even look perfect in the pics from the after party!).

Many of Hanna's reviews say that she is great with working with people who are not used to wearing makeup - and that is absolutely true, but she is also a great pick for someone (like me) who loves wearing makeup (I wear makeup everyday) and wants a sophisticated look that will photograph well for their special day.

Honestly, Hanna was on the more expensive side of makeup artists I was considering, but she was worth every penny and I have always been so happy with my decision to work with Hanna!

Profile Picture Kate, 9/6/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Hanna was so easy to work with. She was always very responsive and made me feel comfortable from the moment we spoke on the phone. I am so happy I had the opportunity to work with her for my engagement photos and on my wedding day! She did an awesome job on the hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids. We all felt and looked just beautiful! Couldn't have asked for a better vendor to work with!

Profile Picture Christy, 8/23/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Hanna did an incredible job all 3 times I met with her. She did my hair/make-up for a boudoir shoot, then make-up for my trial and finally for my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids and my mother were extremely pleased with how their make-up turned out! Hanna was incredibly sweet, professional, and very prompt with her responses to any questions I had. I can't recommend her enough!!

Profile Picture User5464018, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hanna was amazing to work with from our first emails to my wedding. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup, plus she made me and my bridesmaids feel relaxed and comfortable throughout the entire getting ready process, not easy when there is so much on your mind and tons of activity happening around you.

Profile Picture User5018664, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Hanna did my hair and makeup at my wedding yesterday. She was responsive throughout the entire process. I gave her some suggestions after the trial and she totally understood what I wanted and somehow made it even better! She is an absolute sweetheart. If you want to be complemented throughout the process and end up with beautiful hair and makeup, choose Hanna!

Profile Picture Allie, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews