42 Reviews for Hank Parker's Party & Tent Rentals

Drapery (1)
Trinkets (1)
Flatware (1)
28 Hank Parker's Party & Tent Rentals Reviews

Elizabeth and the team at Hanks did an incredible job on our big day. We rented sofa's and wine barrels to finish the look at our venue, Elizabeth was great at coordinating all the details, the delivery team was punctual and friendly and overall we were so happy with the product and services!

Profile Picture Melanie, 7/29/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Lounge Furniture, Delivery, Setup

If you want attention to every detail, professional and personalized service, use Jamie, Lauren, & David. Months prior to our daughter's wedding, David came out to our house to view tent location options, as we have a creek that sometimes overflows our backyard. He helped us select a Sperry Tent that fit in our preferred space, but could also fit on a higher area on our property should the creek overflow. He reviewed options for canopies and additional tents, should we need them in case of rain. There is a small hill in our yard, and I felt he was bracing us for possibilities without trying to sell us items beyond what we needed. The morning of the wedding, there was a 5:30 am thunderstorm. We were not stressed about the weather at all, and for that, we were grateful. His suggestions were right, and we were happy we added a cocktail tent to our garden. He also suggested we keep the bar there, even if it didn't rain, and that was again a great contribution. It made the flow much better.

Jamie has wonderful patience, as she guided our daughter along the process of customizing table, seating, and wedding style. She helped us plot out the seating, dance floor, staging, etc. She paid particular attention to lighting, as our yard doesn't have lighting where the tent was. The perimeter lighting was particularly good, and for us, worth the added expense. She came out to inspect the set up, and look to see if there were any problems. Her attention to detail was wonderful.

Lauren came up with a few items that really made our daughter's wedding better. She suggested adding a few children's chairs for the wedding ceremony. They were perfect for the little ones, and just made us smile. We needed high chairs, and instead used the clear acrylic chairs. They were perfect too.

Their staff set up everything, and they were wonderful to work with. I would work with them again. They come when they say they will, are polite, efficient, neat & tidy.

Profile Picture Roberta, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jamie and the team at Hank Parker's were wonderful to work with. Unfortunately, one of the centerpieces were broken when they arrived on site, however, we were able to visit their supply house to pick up a replacement. Everything worked out wonderfully!

Profile Picture Eliesse, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Showroom, Centerpieces, Decor, China, Linens

Hank Parker was recommended to us through our wedding planning team at Lovewell Celebration Design. They were absolutely awesome in not only providing some amazingly unique elements to both our wedding and welcome party but also being flexible enough to create custom elements. For example, we wanted to wow guests with custom built tables that swerved around our venue's available space. Hank Parker came through flawlessly and the result was truly unbelievable. They also helped us rig a 7ft tall chandelier and delivered absolutely beautiful linens and chairs that really made our event stand out.

Profile Picture Nikki, 9/26/15, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lounge Furniture, Trinkets, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Glassware, Linens

Hank Parker does the best!! Professional from beginning to end. Would recommend highly-

Profile Picture Susan, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Setup, Aisle Runners, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Barware, Glassware, Linens

We couldn't be happier! You understood our vision and the final look for our wedding venue was perfect and stunning. Everything we ordered was in immaculate condition and David made himself available even to visit the venue in advance. Thank you for delivering on everything you promised.

Profile Picture Lori, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Jamie worked with me long distance via email for about 6 months! She was always willing to email me photos of what things looked like since I couldn't visit the showroom, which by the way when I made it in town to pick up my rentals is AMAZING!!!! I highly recommend this company, there service and products are amazing!!! Thank you so much for everything!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wonderful to work with! We live near Albany and the staff was great at helping my fiance and I select the perfect chair covers and sashes for our wedding.

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had my son's rehearsal dinner at my home. I needed to add things, change things at the last minute. Never a problem, everything was great. Jaime was great to deal with and the guys who set up were wonderful. My guests were happy, comfortable.

Profile Picture Gretchen, 9/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This company is the BEST! The pictures prove it. Everyone at my wedding was telling me how beautiful and everything looked. They have the best selection and were very attentive to my requests. I recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture User4352493, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot express how wonderful it was to work with this company! They have the greatest selection of EVERYTHING. My husband and I rented a Sperry Tent, lighting, linens, china and glassware from this company and both of us, including ALL of our guests were very impressed with the quality and selection of everything we rented.
From the time our initial quote was processed, up until the day of, Hank Parker's helped us answer any questions we had and were extremely accommodating start to finish. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants the highest quality products and the greatest customer service a bride to be could ask for.

Profile Picture User3591970, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I attended an event to get special pricing for the wedding and I was floored with what was possible for our reception. There were so many options to choose from for decor and linens. Their staff was super helpful with choosing the right colors, linens, chairs, etc. and they were able to accommodate last minute changes.

Profile Picture fatima, 7/20/13, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I normally do not write reviews, but I had one of the best experiences with the Hank Parker's Rental team. Everyone was great from the customer service people on the phone to the nice delivery men.

I was probably the most indecisive bride to have come to them. Each time I met with them they made me feel at ease with my decisions. They were very good with providing different options for me to select from - they truly have the best selections!

I could go on and on about how wonderful they are, long story short Hank Parker's Rental made my wedding day the best day, it was PERFECT!

Profile Picture molly, 8/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They were awesome to work with, the chargers were gorgeous, and they provided us with a lot of flexibility. They have military discounts!!!

Profile Picture Penny, 4/16/10, 15 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Got my chair covers here for a good price. We put them on ourselves and saved some $$.

Profile Picture Cathy, 11/7/09, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Hank Parker's does amazing work--the pictures don't lie. It isn't a cheap company, but you get what you pay for: quality rental equipment and setup. They have an amazing inventory from which to choose in all kinds of styles and have a large inventory, making most choices an option at any given time, even during busy times. They were a little slow to respond at times but always responded with a friendly and respectful attitude. I am thrilled we chose Hank Parker's for our wedding.

Profile Picture User4803978, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Jamie at Hank Parker provided excellent advice and was extremely helpful in assisting us in choosing a pipe and drape backdrop for my daughter's wedding. Delivery, set up and pickup were all done efficiently. I definitely recommend them for any rental you may require.

Profile Picture User4649840, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very helpful staff with reasonable rates. I would recommend them.

Profile Picture User3243479, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
4.7

We rented chairs from this vendor. Our only complaint is that their selection was not what I had anticipated. I had hoped for some more options as far as white chairs go. But they were priced well, were dropped off in plenty of time for us to set them up, and they were easy to work with.

Profile Picture megan, 7/19/08, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very accommodating to our needs, as well as patient and quickly responded to our queries! Delivery team very nice and efficient, rental agent Jamie very helpful in making everything come together for us!!

Profile Picture Julia, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Showroom

Hank Parker has a huge variety of rental pieces for prices that cannot be beat in the Central New York area. Their showroom in Fairport is large, but when I visited the staff seemed somewhat uninterested in helping me fulfill a vision. That experience, however, is the only complaint I have. Their billing, delivery, and pickup were prompt and professional. There were some missing pieces upon rental return (which my venue handled) and I'm not sure that some of those were not oversights in delivery, but the replacement fees are reasonable.

Profile Picture Alissa, 6/22/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We rented our chair covers form All Seasons. They were wonderful to work with and everything was perfect the day of the of the wedding.

Profile Picture Abigail, 6/6/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)
4.3

I rented my chair covers from them. I had great help on the phone the second time I called because I spoke to a guy the first time and felt like he didnt really know what he was talking about until I called into the Rochester location. She changed my order to the right chair covers and really helped me with my selection. They are flexible with pick up and return times and the chair covers were great. They are a little pricey but if you have a place like Webster that will put on and take off your chair covers then you can save quit a bit. Overall the experience with Hank Parkers was good.

Profile Picture Chanh , 7/24/10, 5 Reviews
4.2

They have beautiful rental items for any wedding style. Their delivery fee is quite over the top, but due to lack of quality rental options in the area, I was willing to pay it. I would also recommend reading the contract carefully as there are hidden fees for set-up, dishwashing and an additional insurance fee that was included in my total. I ended up declining the fee, but if you don't look over the contract and fees carefully, you may miss this and it can end up costing a few extra hundred dollars. Lastly, it's a rental company - most events take place on Saturday and to charge double on delivery fees for a Sunday pick-up is ridiculous! It's the buisness you're in and this policy should be readdressed.

Profile Picture User5374809, 2+ years ago, 1 Review