Handy Entertainment Reviews

6 | Atlanta, GA

6 Reviews for Handy Entertainment

Jim · Married on 06/23/2018

Jan Levie and her creative talents are a fresh and special addition to your event. Highly recommend you give this company to anyone who wants to give their clients unique and different experience.

Vanessa · Married on 06/09/2018

Personalable, reliable and compassionate

Sent on 06/15/2018

Handy Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your review, Vanessa!

Radhika · Married on 04/09/2018

The company was quick to respond to my questions. They listened to what I needed, as a host, and came up with ideas. They arrived at venue before me and set up all so I was at ease when I got there. Professional in every way. It was my daughter's 16th bday party and she and her friends had the best time. I would certainly recommend their services.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Handy Entertainment's reply:

Dear Radhika, Thank you for your kind words. You, your family, your guests, the staff--everything was a joy! We appreciate you.

Andrea · Married on 11/20/2017

I've experienced A Handy Entertainment's service on several different occasions. I absolutely adore her service, and the unique quality that it brings to an event. It's harder and harder to stand out in an event nowadays but she manages to keep people intrigued and entertained with all the different services she provides. I personally lop a lip reading done and It was VERY specific to exactly what was going on with me at the moment. It was VERY well done, it was not cheesy or reparative with the other reading done unlike a lot of other similar readings you may encounter. I highly recommend this service to anyone looking to make an event memorable.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Handy Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Andrea!

Rebecca · Married on 03/09/2019

Jan's amazing. She has so many entertaining options. She makes events memorable and unique. We have used her services for several years and she puts all her effort into each experience. Enjoy!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Handy Entertainment's reply:

Rebecca--we love doing your events! Thank you for your support!

Jim · Married on 03/03/2018

I can't say enough nice things about Jan Levie and her company... She goes above and beyond and once you have her contracted her policy is to give 110%. I have had the pleasure of hiring Jan for her readings on a couple of occasions and also for her photo booth. I highly recommend her services to anyone who wants to add a special touch to their event...my friends and clients just love her and her readings ...and then she provides so much more too!!!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Handy Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! Let us know what else we can do to make your customer experience PERFECT!