Hands On Video Productions Reviews

13 | Cold Spring, MN

13 Reviews for Hands On Video Productions

Kendra · Married on 10/01/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Bob capturing our wedding day. He made things personalized and really was able to capture the emotion behind everything. We liked that he interviewed our family and these are memories that we will cherish for years to come. We highly recommend Hands On Videography!

Ben and Kendra
    10-1-16

Sent on 12/18/2016

Kylie · Married on 04/30/2016

Bob was great to work with! He was very easy going which we loved, and he had great ideas! I felt he worked very well with our photographer and with our wedding party, family, and friends. I was VERY satisfied with the final product! The highlight video was perfect, loved the congratulations video, and the full ceremony video turned out great as well! I felt that Bob did a better job then some other videographers work I watched that cost double what he charged! WE highly recommend Hands on Video!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/23/2016

You will NEVER go wrong having someone videotape the events going on around you. Being a bride, I didn't get to see all the smiling faces walking in the church so it was nice to see it on the video. There is a lot that happens around you and you don't have time or the ability to see it all. The video captures those moments. It also keeps the memories of loved ones who might have passed with you. There will be a day when you miss those loved ones and you can pull up your video and see/hear them again. Hands on Video was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! It helps that many of our relatives used them as well to capture their day! I would highly suggest!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Chelsea · Married on 12/19/2015

Hands on Video did an amazing job capturing our special day!! I would definitely reccomend them!! Well worth the money spent!! It is so fun looking back at the video to relive the special moments! The day flys by with a blink of an eye, and I am glad I have this video to help us remember our special day forever!!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Reasonably priced and covered everything we wanted

Sent on 02/07/2016

Hannah · Married on 09/19/2015

Amazing videographer!!!! Bob and his wife were extremely friendly and professional! LOVED LOVED LOVED my video and highlights. Would recommend Hands On Productions to anyone!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Marisa · Married on 06/13/2015

Bob and Kathy were wonderful to work with! Very professional and worked well alongside our photographer. The quality of their work is superb and they captured our day perfectly! We will cherish our video for our whole life and will get to experience the happiest day of our lives over and over again thanks to them! I highly recommend them to do your special day as well!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Brad and Kami · Married on 06/01/2013

We had two weddings in our family this past year....one in June and one in October. We had Bob and Kathy video both weddings and they did an awesome job! They were so willing to go above and beyond to get the perfect shots and to capture the events of the day! We were so thrilled to be able to have them for our childrens wedding. The video that they produced was perfect! It is such a keepsake that we will cherish forever. It starts with the beginning of the wedding day all the way through to the wedding dance. The special times, the first look, and the interviews with family and friends is something that we are so happy to have. We also had them video a good friends wedding as a wedding gift! I would recommend them very highly.....they not only were professional, but down to earth and fun! We give them a five-star rating all across the board! Thanks Bob and Kathy for helping to make our weddings so special!

Sent on 04/15/2014

I would highly recommend HandsOn Video Production for "Your Special Day." They have such a high quality of professionalism and product, with their knowledge in videography. They truly know how to capture a special moment, and turn it into a video that becomes ageless. I watch my video so often, and love that I am able to share this video with my family and friends. You will not regret working with Bob and his team, they are people pleasers and will get you exactly what you are looking for.

Sent on 02/25/2013

Jake · Married on 06/11/2012

Bob from Hands on Video absolutely knocked it out of the park, my wife and I were super impressed (she still watches are video every now and again and cries). That is how good they are, they bring back the feelings of the day you got married, and capture it perfectly.

Sent on 01/22/2016

We LOVED our highlights video and all the footage they caught of our big day!!

Sent on 02/05/2016

Bob and Kathy were the videographers for my wedding in October 2013 and we absolutely loved them! They were fun to have around on the wedding day and they really made both my husband and me feel very comfortable working with them! The quality of the video afterwards was amazing as well. The editing was done extremely well and the music they chose was just perfect! My husband and I both adore the video they made. They did a very good day of capturing the day and we will treasure the video for many years! I would definitely recommend their services to anyone!

Sent on 02/04/2014

3.8
      3.5

Very professional and great to work with. Worked well with our photographer and were there to capture all of our special day from start to finish without being pushy. The personality and easy going nature made our day that much more enjoyable. The highlight video was amazing. However we were a little disappointed with the final full length video. It was missing a few of the things we would have liked to have seen or expected to be on there and was a little choppy. But overall it did capture our whole ceremony and the important things. Overall I really enjoyed working with them and they made our day even more fun then we could have expected. Would definitely work with them again.

Sent on 02/06/2016