Handmade Highlights Reviews

5 | Pompano Beach, FL

5 Reviews for Handmade Highlights

Annie · Married on 08/18/2019

Talented, Fun, Patient, AMAZING

Rachael did all my signage for my bridal shower and wedding - seating chart, welcome sign, table numbers, hashtag signs, mirrors, cookie table signs, and more. I was so pleased with everything. She is the BEST and extremely talented at what she does! She is so easy and fun to work with. She genuinely cared about my vision and brought it to life, exceeding all my expectations! Rachael made the whole process stress free and her patience with all my requests was much appreciated. She was able to take our ideas and run with them to create something totally unique and individualized to us as a couple. She did everything in such a timely manner. I will definitely be using Rachael in the future!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely amazing!!

Rachael/HandmadeHighlights was wonderful to work with! She not only created custom table numbers for my wedding, but also our seating chart & welcome sign. Her work is authentic and truly one of a kind. From a professional standpoint, Racheal is super timely, was easy to get a hold of and responded within a reasonable timeframe. I would recommend Rachael for any of your calligrapher needs & I can’t wait to use her again in the future!

I added some of my personal pics that I had, so they’re not the best quality in picture...but still shows the amazing work from Racheal!

Annie F. · Married on 03/17/2018

Added the most perfect touch to my special day!

Rachel is a joy to work with. She is so talented. I had her do numerous things for my wedding and bridal shower. Her attention to detail is spot on. My wedding welcome sign is stunning and still hangs in our house today. Everything was ready on time and perfect!

• Chelsea

Chelsea M. · Married on 12/23/2017

If I could give more than 5 stars I would.

Rachael's work is flawless, unique, and beautiful. She isn't afraid to push boundaries. If you have a vision she will use her passion for creativity make it happen. She was invaluable to our wedding. She hand addressed all of our invitations, thank you notes, did all of our signage, and menus. I can't recommend her more she is amazing to work with and crazy talented.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Cameron

Cameron J. · Married on 08/26/2017

Custom Perfection!

I had a very specific vision for my wedding invites that I couldn’t quite obtain by using the standard wedding invite website. I needed to work with someone one on one to really personalize my invites and Rachael was that answer. She completely customized the invites to meet my vision and the end result was PERFECTION (including the hand-addressed envelopes). Rachael also covered my seating chart, table numbers, place cards, wedding sign and menu cards to the same level of perfection and I would 100% recommend HandmadeHighlights for any of your bridal needs!