Hampton Lake Reviews

4 Reviews for Hampton Lake

• Denise

Denise · Married on 06/13/2019

Beautiful venue

Beautiful ceremony on the water !

Sent on 06/20/2019

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Lakehouse at Hampton Lake this past May. Karen Rodger, event coordinator, was a life saver. She was very professional, organized and handles the day wonderfully. The venue was perfect. I would highly recommend the Bakehouse for a smaller reception (50-75 ppl).

Sent on 07/02/2015

Hampton Lake's reply:

Thank you - we enjoyed hosting your memorable celebration on the lake!

We had our wedding at Hampton Lake this past summer, and I loved everything about it! The venue is seriously one of the prettiest place I've ever been, and I got so many complements from the guests and families saying how beautiful the venue was.
    The first person they assigned to coordinate the wedding was not very responsive, but they changed the coordinator to Maren, who was very helpful!
    My situation was unusual and kind of hard to plan a wedding, but she still helped me get pretty much everything I wanted in the wedding, and made it the wedding of my dreams! My guests told me it was not only beautiful, but one of the best weddings they've been to, which meant a lot. The price was reasonable or even cheaper than a lot of venues I've looked at, for what you get.
    I highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 01/26/2016