Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Reviews

5 | Clearwater Beach, FL

5 Reviews for Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton

Regina · Married on 11/04/2017

From the start Jennifer was great. She was open and responsive to all of our questions and concerns

Sent on 04/20/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/28/2017

My wedding was magical! Eileen and Julie were amazing! The venue is absolutely beautiful and the staff is incredible. I can't tell you how many compliments I have received regarding my wedding venue and the staff. The food was delicious as well! I am so glad we chose the Hampton Inn and Suites on Clearwater Beach for our wedding. I will always have such a beautiful memory of my wedding night.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Julie · Married on 07/25/2017

4.2
      3.5

It was absolutely beautiful very friendly staff Jen the wedding coordinator did a wonderful job of making sure the hotel side was taken care of for the wedding and Eileen was very helpful with the room blocks ! Overall I was very pleased and have a wonderful day I would recommend getting married here

Sent on 08/16/2017

Keisha · Married on 03/24/2018

3.8
      2.0
      3.5

The agent is awesome in working with my budget. I hoped to have better communication during my negotiations. It was a little off putting to have to wait almost 3 days for a price quote but I'm grateful they are working with our budget.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/11/2017

1.6
      1.0

Service was terrible. Had a server there his 2 day. Food was terrible. Baked ziti was dry and old. Chicken Marsala was plain chicken breast with a mushroom sauce. Roasted vegetables were raw.
    Every time I asked Jenn for something she gave me a blank stare.

Sent on 07/13/2017