32 Reviews for Hampton Entertainment

Sound/PA System (2)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
Uplighting (1)

We used Hampton Entertainment for our photo booth (even though it says DJ since photo booth was not an option to select). Courtney (the owner) and Sarah (the DJ who managed our photo booth for the evening) are both absolutely fantastic. Sarah went around to every table to remind guests about the photo booth. They were so responsive, accommodating, fun, and helpful (and we used a lot of vendors for the wedding, so we had a lot to compare). Our guests had a blast too (we debated on whether we should have a photo booth or not - and man, we are glad that we did!!). We highly recommend using their guest book service as an add on to the photo booth - you get copies of all the photos plus special messages from your guests. They do a really nice job putting a really high quality book together for you.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Hampton entertainment did an amazing job at our wedding! DJ Thang is seriously the best!!! He is so talented! His music was amazing and his personality is the best!!! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Shannon , 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great experience with Hampton Entertainment and would recommend them to anyone looking to throw a good party at their wedding. Courtney even provided some wedding planning services in advance as part of the package, and then came to the event with a team of two, so everything went off without a hitch.

Profile Picture User7499398, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot stress enough how lucky we felt to have Courtney/Hampton Entertainment DJ our wedding. She went above and beyond to make our entire day extra special and go off without a hitch. Hampton entertainment provided music/sound/MC role for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. She made sure to incorporate all of our requested songs all while doing a great job of reading the crowd and playing music that kept everyone dancing and having a blast. We highly recommend Hampton entertainment!

Profile Picture Corinne, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had an incredible experience with Katie & Hampton Entertainment. DJ Katie played at our November wedding and we could not have asked for more. Every song we requested was played and she set the mood perfectly throughout the entire evening. Both of our families and all of our friends filled the dance floor! So many of our guests complimented her work. Katie came to our rehearsal & walk through to make sure she knew of all the equipment needed and she coordinated wonderfully with our wedding planner. Katie provided excellent ideas for music during the cocktail hour and for places where I wasn't sure what music to use. Courtney & Katie were both at our ceremony and reception and I couldn't have asked for more! The day went absolutely perfect and I thank Katie for making such a huge part of our day so perfect! Music sets the feel and Hampton Entertainment completely rocked it!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

I had so much fun at my wedding. Courtney and her crew were by far out of this world.!!! Her partner Michelle with Snowflake Photo Booth were amazing to work with!! I can not tell you how much it meant to me to have these two at my wedding!!! I wouldn't have it any other way.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Courtney and her team were truly wonderful in keeping my daughter organized throughout the wedding planning process and the wedding itself. Happy mom.

Profile Picture Debra, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Courtney for our wedding in February 2016. She was nothing short of amazing. Anything we asked of her she was able to accommodate and help with.
I highly recommend Courtney and Hampton Entertainment to everyone!
Thank you so much Courtney!

Profile Picture Ariell, 2/29/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Courtney kept our wedding party going the whole night. Courtney is professional, timely and FUN!

We got a lot of compliments from our guest on how great Courtney was. We are lucky to have had the chance to work with her!

Profile Picture User5613424, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

I used Courtney as the MC of my ceremony and reception and she did a phenomenal job! She met with my husband and I early along to get things squared away - asking us questions on what we like, our personalities, our music tastes etc.

She helped orchestrate our rehearsal and she handled the music for my ceremony and reception and also organized a wonderful slideshow that was shown during our reception and her second company, Snowflake Photo Booth provided the photo booth at our reception which was a huge hit!!

Courtney truly is a Master of Ceremony and she was well worth the price. She's so easy going and will make your wedding exactly as you want it.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

First and foremost, Courtney is an amazing DJ! She really went above and beyond to make our wedding special-- from day one it was obvious that she was so much more than just a DJ. Courtney spends so much time and effort making herself better at her job-- she takes public speaking classes and always has new and different ideas to help make your wedding unique. Not only was she very receptive as to what type of music we wanted, Courtney put a slideshow together for us, had a special monogrammed spotlight made for the dance floor, and with our help created a special love story which she read during the reception. Courtney was extremely helpful coordinating times for events such as music for the ceremony processionals, speeches, and even champagne toasts. Courtney took it upon herself to coordinate things with the other vendors and did not rely on us to make all the calls-- this was immensely helpful as wedding planning can be insanely busy ;) In my opinion, this is far above and beyond what is expected of a DJ. Courtney was very flexible when it came to meeting with us and always went the extra mile to make sure we felt comfortable with planning. Her pricing is incredibly fair for all she does! Honestly, we could not imagine our wedding without her! I would hire her again in a heartbeat!!

Profile Picture Veronica, 8/24/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Courtney at Hampton Entertainment was so easy to work with. We planned our wedding from Denver. She was willing to meet with us around our schedules and commuting to/from Summit County. She has so many great tips and almost acts as your wedding planner the day of! She is a great person and runs a well groomed company with professionalism. Thanks Courtney!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/27/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Courtney was great. We got married outdoors in a large field with minimal electricity and she came out twice before the wedding day to make sure we had enough power for her electrical needs. The music during the whole wedding reception was great. They have a music website where you can select songs you want played at the event and it was quite useful. My husband and I spent a decent amount of time adding songs to our play list so we could hear songs we loved. It worked out really well!! Everyone at our wedding danced the night away which was exactly what we wanted :) My only regret was our favorite Hall and Oates song was played during dinner so dancing wasn't possible but that would have been hard to communicate prior to the event. Overall, I'd would definitely use Hampton Entertainment again for an event in the mountains!

Profile Picture Electra, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Courtney and her crew were phenomenal people to work with. They offered continuous support trough out the wedding planning process and kept up with it long after the last song played. My husband and I are always talking about the amazing job Hampton Entertainment did. Our wedding would not have been as memorial with out them. They are so easy to work with and know exactly what needs to be done to do a tremendous job! Courtney even allowed my husband to channel his inner DJ for a bit. We highly recommend her and Hampton Entertainment to anyone searching for great entertainment for their special day!

Profile Picture Paisley and Cody, 6/27/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Courtney was great to work with! She listened to all of our weird music requests and kept the party going all night. We had a very eclectic choice for our music and Courtney was able to deliver even if the songs weren't part of her database. She made us feel at easy on our special day and I would definitely work with her again in the future.

Profile Picture Stacey, 6/22/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Courtney was FANTASTIC!!!!! She is totally the best DJ I have ever seen at a reception. We hired her for my daughters destination wedding in Colorado and from day 1 was nothing but helpful!!! Her style is like no other. She has so many wonderful surprises for everyone all through the night.....from the love story, to the wedding dance, to the selected songs everyone has chosen. I highly recommend Courtney as she is very professional and fun at the same time!! She will go out of her way to make that special night one to remember!!!

Profile Picture Kerry, 11/22/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Courtney in one word... AMAZING!!! She listened to every tiny detail andade our day even more special and FUN!!! Our guests were RAVING about the 'love story' and the 'grand entry'. From those moments forward, she kept the party alive and going- our dance floor was full and hoppin' the ENTIRE reception- we literally tore it up! I would recommend her for any occasion, she really knows how to make it personal and a killer good time! Thanks always and forever Courtney! You rock! - Lauren and Yom

Profile Picture lauren, 11/22/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Courtney was great! I loved how I could do almost everything through her website and on the phone. The tool on her website to pick your songs and set the details you want was so easy. I felt comfortable going into the wedding knowing everything that was going to be played. She's easy to talk to, you can make your payments online, and she's just fun! I would use her again!

Profile Picture Kasey, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Courtney was amazing! She took the time to meet with me as much as I needed to feel comfortable with everything for our wedding day. She made it extra special when she came up with her love story for my husband and I.

Profile Picture Brie, 7/27/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Hampton Entertainment was a BIG reason why our wedding was such an enjoyable and stress-free event. Courtney was absolutely fantastic to work with from day one. She was always quick to respond to my questions, and she worked closely with us to craft an extensive list of songs that we wanted to be played throughout the event. If she didn't have a song in her catalog that we requested (which was incredibly rare, even given our families' rather eclectic musical preferences) she downloaded it. She made sure we selected music for many moments throughout the day that I hadn't thought about, and always was quick to provide excellent suggestions when I was at a loss for what song to play. In addition to DJing our cocktail hour and reception, Courtney and her assistant also did a wonderful job running the sound system and music for our ceremony, which alleviated a lot of planning stress and headaches for us. Their set-up was really comprehensive and the sound quality was great, but the set-up wasn't obtrusive in any way and did not detract at all from the decorations and environments we set up for the ceremony and reception venues. During the reception, Courtney was remarkably effective at playing the perfect song at just the right moment to keep people on the dance floor - it was packed all night long and people are still telling me how much fun they had dancing. Courtney stepped in and helped out a lot when our wedding coordinator wasn't around on the big day, and both her and her assistant made sure that things ran according to plan. Best of all, Courtney has a wonderfully fun personality, yet she exudes an air of professionalism that reassures you that no matter what happens, things will be fine and everyone will have a blast at the wedding. I'm so very glad we hired Hampton Entertainment for our wedding and I would strongly recommend their services to anyone planning a wedding or big event!

Profile Picture User3541106, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Courtney was AWESOME!!! My venue had 4 different areas where we needed music or mics (ceremony, cocktail hour, mics in the dining room for speeches and the tent for the reception) and she delivered everything perfectly.

Courtney offers more than the average DJ as she also incorporated a love story about us and it was a hit. All our guests went on and on how they loved hearing about how we met and it was one of their favorite parts of the wedding.

Lastly, no one left the dance floor the entire night. That is when you know you have a great DJ. For 2+ hours the dance floor was packed and everyone was having an absolute blast.

Thanks to Courtney my wedding day was perfect!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/22/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The wedding was perfect having Courtney as our DJ. She made every step of the way easy and fun. The entire night we had so many people dancing and enjoying themselves!

Profile Picture User3541503, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Courtney Hampton, and all of her DJs, are absolutely fantastic! I have worked along side Hampton Entertainment for several years, conducting weddings as a day-of coordinator. It is my job to make sure the other vendors I'm working with are on top of their game. When I work with Hampton Entertainment, I know that the schedule of the event will run smoothly, allowing the bride and groom to be guests of the wedding. Each DJ with Hampton Entertainment is great at delivering the atmosphere that the bride and groom are going for. As the event progresses from one stage to the next, they're very good at emceeing the night so your guests always know what we're doing next. These DJs jump on the mic with energy, and keep the focus on the guests of honor. I highly recommend Hampton Entertainment for your wedding reception or event!

Profile Picture Meredith, 8/4/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC

Courtney was an absolute pleasure to work with. She provided music for the wedding ceremony and reception for 135 guests. She met with us several times prior to the ceremony to assure that everything would go as planned. Courtney is very professional, yet personable and approachable. By the end of the reception, she felt like a family friend. Our guests enjoyed themselves immensely, and about half of them stayed and danced to the very end --- they even asked for "one more song" at the end of the night. Courtney played two! The highlight of the reception was the "father/daughter" dance that Courtney helped put together. There was not a dry eye in the house and it is a memory that will stay with me forever.

Profile Picture Barry, 7/9/16, 1 Review