Hammitt Design Reviews

4 Reviews for Hammitt Design

Hammitt Design 1
Hammitt Design 2

Julia · Married on 05/06/2018

Rachel is so wonderful! If you want someone positive and encouraging on your big day, Rachel is your woman! Her and her husband David are the best team!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Hammitt Design's reply:

Thank you so much Julia! We loved getting to be a part of your and Jake's wedding day :)
  • I

Isabel · Married on 11/11/2017

Rachel was such an amazing photographer to work with. My husband and I found ourselves in an unfortunate situation where we had to switch photographers only two months before our wedding--very stressful. Rachel rose to the challenge and even did an engagement session with us one month before our event to show us how she liked to work, showcase her style, and give us some amazing photos in the process. We also loved that her husband, David, came along to second shoot--they have such a great dynamic and made the whole process fun, lighthearted, and goofy (just like my husband and I like to be). We have actually become really great friends with them both and love that Rachel takes the time to make her clients feel so special!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Hammitt Design's reply:

Isabel! Thank you so much girl! You're the sweetest and we absolutely loved getting to be a part of your and Craig's wedding day. One of my favorites for sure ;)

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

Rachel is such a JOY to work with. She really is more than just a photographer. During our pre-wedding session, she put us at ease straight away allowing us to laugh and relax resulting in some awesome candid photos. On the day itself, Rachel made us feel in safe hands. She was able to capture our day exactly how we remembered it—all the smiles, all the laughs, all the tears. Her sweet loving personality allows you to feel like you have another friend there with you! Her experience and professionalism shines through all she does and we couldn’t have been more happier with the results. If you’re thinking about booking her for your wedding, do it! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Hammitt Design 3
    Hammitt Design 4

Hammitt Design's reply:

Thank you so much Sara! We absolutely loved getting to document your & Larry’s wedding day :) It was a joy and an honor!